1. Name: Rania Hannan
2. Age: 13. Yes. I am such a teeny bopper.
3. Location: Fort Fuck, Michigan.
5. Sexual orientation:Straight. Although I do sometimes wish I was bisexual or a lesbian, just to piss off homophobes.
6. Make a list of all the bands you listen to. The more you put, the easier it is for us to see your tastes: Nirvana, The Blood Brothers, The Strokes, Spoon, Sunny Day Real Estate, Rites of Spring, Fugazi, Dashboard Confessional, The Postal Service, Death Cab For Cutie, Fall Out Boy, Further Seems Forever, Suicide Machines, Rancid, The Pixies, The Clash, Anti-Flag,Interpol, PJ Harvey, Pink Floyd, The Cure, New Order, Morrissey, Smile Empty Soul, Pedro the Lion, etc.
7. Favorite band: Ah, for now it would have to be The Postal Service.
8. Favorite CD: Crimes- The Blood Brothers.
9. Favorite lyric: "I hate myself and I want to die," Rare- Unreleased by Nirvana
10. Favorite Book: The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Fat Kid Rules the World, or Kurt Cobain Journals.
11. Favorite Movie: Fuck the mainstream, but as for now, my favorite mainstream movie would have to be Napoleon Dynamite. As for the independdant movie, it would be Pieces of April.
12. Talk about your favorite concert you've been to: Ah, honestly, as embaressing as it is I've only been to one concert which would be Britney Spears, when I was nine. Painful. I'm not allowed to go to shows because my mom believe I will be raped.
13. List some concerts you've been to:...Britney Spears and O'Town. I was little.
14. Are you active in the local scene?: Somewhat
15. Gay marriage:
16. Abortion: I'm for it. Definently.
17. Bush: Negative.
18. What does "emo" mean to you?: Ah, the many meanings of "emo." I've been called "emo" before. In my opinion, it isn't just emotional, but it is a type of music, a type of dressing, a type of living. But what do I know?
19. "CSI": Eh. Crime Scene Investigation? It's alright.
20. "Seinfeld": I don't know if he was less funny during his show or his stand-up acts.
21. What does love mean to you? Ah, once again, the many meanings of love. I personally think love is when you share a deep compassion within you and someone else's soul.
22. Why do you think we said Music Is Love? Because music is something that goes deep into your soul. (See answer above)
23. Make us laugh: Um. *does a little jig* Sorry, I don't know.
24. Why should we accept you? Because, music=my only love.
25. Promote us to another community, and provide a link: Ah. The best Nirvana community. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=dowsedinmud
And finally, if you have a pic of your self post it please...