I just got this new mac computer and this is all a little new to me...so if for reason something goes wrong...im sorry i will figure this stuff out sooner or later. So I hope this Application turns out good because I worked my ass off on it...
1. Name: Alexandra
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Orlando FL
4. Gender: Female
5. Sexual orientation: Straight
6. Make a list of all the bands you listen to. The more you put, the easier it is for us to see your tastes: Led Zeppelin, The Clash, Eric Clapton, Guns n Roses, Pink Floyd, Billy Talent, The Doors, X, Turbonegro, Nirvana, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Rush, The Blue Oyster Colt, REM, Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, Thrice, Taking Back Sunday, Greenday (mostly their older material), The Hives, The Vines, The Killers, The Beatles, Queen, John Lennon, Paul McCartney (sorry if I spelt that wrong), Metallica, Finch, Bob Marley, U2, some Andrew W.K here and there, Tenacious D, The Used, Jimmy Eat World, Yesterdays Children (local band), The Panic (also a local band), Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, The Cure, The Postal Service, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
7. Favorite band: I dont really have a favorite...but I guess I have been listening to Pink Floyd the most lately.
8. Favorite CD: Darkside of the Moon by Pink Floyd
9. Favorite lyric: Down in a country yard I was taken by the shadows although we couldnt see that far I was dreamin of tomorrow I really dont need a change I really dont need whats mine out in a country yard It'll be just fine--Country Yard by The Vines.
10. Favorite Book: Walden Or Life In The Woods by: Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Favorite Movie: First Last and Deposit (its an independent film)
12. Talk about your favorite concert you've been to: well...I went to this concert with all these local bands at the skatepark of tampa with a bunch of friends that skateboard....it was really fun...the people were just so awesome there. The bands started playing and everyone went wild in a mosh pit and people were just headbanging and I had the greatest time. The bands were really good to.
13. List some concerts you've been to: Well I went to see N Sync when I was 11...but come on I was 11 and that was the big thing back then...and it was fun so its all good...I have go to locals shows all the time...I saw Red Hot Chili Peppers..Duran Duran (oops i forgot to list that above as a fave band)...and I am going to see Motley crew in tomorrow...cant wait!!
14. Are you active in the local scene?: no not really...
15. Gay marriage: I am for it..People should be allowed to marry who they want to marry. i think that trying to ban gay marriage is just wrong. Marriage is about love...not what gender you are...You cannot stop true love between two people.
16. Abortion: It depends on the situation i guess...if you do not want a child then you should use protection...not just get an abortion...in those situations i am against abortion....but I am for abortion if some woman gets pregnant but then finds out she will not be able to support the child...then you know...i am definetly for abortion...I knew a woman who was pregnant but got an abortion because she found out that her baby had severe health problems...if you are in that situation then of course I am for abortion...hope that was a good explanation of my thoughts.
17. Bush: well i am not really into politics that much...but so far he is not the best president we have had...i am against this whole war in iraq because whenever you turn on the news all you hear is more soldiers getting killed in iraq by suicide bombers everyday..i am anti-war...but dont get me wrong...i still support or troops in iraq...i just hate to hear innocent americans and iraqi people die everyday. all i can say is that he is really not our best president in my opinion.
18. What does "emo" mean to you?: well emo is a very emotional type of music to me...if you look at the word (emo)tional i guess thats where people get the word "emo" from. then i hate it when popularity people label people as being "emos". i dont like it when people label our society in general.
19. "CSI": never really watched it...i need to sit down and watch TV more...im not really big on TV shows.
20. "Seinfeld": I have watched it here and there and its very funny...especially that cramer character hes just so funny.
21. What does love mean to you? Well i am only 17 and i have never been in true love...so i havent really caught or felt the meaning of true love...a couple of times i have thought i was in true love...but it turned out i wasnt...sorry...but i will find a somebody that will make me feel and understand true love one of these upcoming days.
22. Why do you think we said Music Is Love? because music is love....when you are sad...you can turn to music to relate to the lyrics...music can transform you....you can be sad and music can make you happy and just want to get up and dance...music is expression...creativity.
23. Make us laugh: www.blackalbinosheep.com ---> i thought that site was pretty funny.
24. Why should we accept you? because i love music...all types of music...i am very involved in music and i study music with a passion for it.
25. Promote us to another community, and provide a link: I havent been in any other communities yet because i am fairly new to this...sorry.
And finally, if you have a pic of your self post it please...i tried to post a pic but it kept saying ERROR...ill try to get some pics up later.