basically, you can share any & all mp3s here that you wish & request as well!
the RIAA dictates that all music downloaded should be removed after previewing for twenty-four hours. what you choose to do with the music afterward is your own responsiblity.
1. don't post quotes with TyPiNg LiKe tHiS or with shortened words such as "u" instead of "you" or "r" instead of "are". just make them typed out as gramatically correct as possible (obviously does not have to be TOTALLY gramatically correct). i understand most people just copy & paste what they have saved ... try to take the extra time to correct small errors.
2. please put posts behind a cut if there are more than 5 songs. copy the text below to make an lj-cut --
3. do not promote another community unless you have emailed the maintainer & she has said that you can or your post will be deleted and you will be banned the FiRST TiME!
4. only post entries about music. if you fail do this, you will be warned & then banned the second time
5. there must be at least ONE song in each post. no more just requesting & not posting anything. no just posting to say your new. no just posting to ask for friends. one song at least must be in each post. you will be warned once & the next time you will be banned
if you read these rules because i, the maintainer, made a post about them, reply to that post by saying 'i love melanie's new community!' thanks! lol
HOW TO ..
POST click the 'post' link at the top of the community!!!
my name is melanie (tubbz). i started this community because i love downloading other's music & sharing my music tastes with others as well. & i knew there had to be other people out there who did too. you can instant message me at aim QxW & email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
our first moderator is michelle (scarsnstarz). she will be dealing with memories mostly. if you see any posts that you believe should be in the memories but aren't, contact her. her AIM SN is i speak nora.
the other moderator is mary (thedisease). she will be handling the weekly theme. if you have any ideas for weekly themes that you would like to see used, just tell her. her yahoo ID is sweetgrlly03 & her MSN email is email@example.com.
our moderator in charge of keep track of what members are warned & banned is kelsey (shiningstar2689). if you feel that you were warned or banned wrongfully (although you're probably mistaken) then please ask her about it, unless you know exactly what mod warned you. her AIM sn is KG sTaRLiGHt 69. thank you!