December 4th, 2005

THEME WEEK #7: THE HOLIDAYS/CHRISTMAS

THEME WEEK #7: THE HOLIDAYS/CHRISTMAS

Our seventh theme will be any and all songs dealing with the holidays/christmas. Songs that deal with the holidays or christmas, in any way, can be left as a comment to this post :] I have plenty of themes saved up, but if you have any that you would like to see as a theme in the future, let me know and I'll add them if they're not already on the list! Thanks!

Themes I already have saved:
A strike through means that it's all ready been used!

heartbreak, betrayal, irony, friendship, liars, cheaters, rape, loneliness, death, funerals, drugs, tears, water, the weather, the ocean, the beach, surfing, shopping, religion, the holidays/christmas, seasons (summer, winter, spring, fall), confusion, disapproval, abusive relationships, sex/lust, suicide, escaping, thrills, happiness, amusement parks, rebellion, school, movie soundtracks, songs from tv shows, love, really cutesy love songs, sappy love songs, saddest songs, best dance songs, songs that make you cry, songs that make you want to die, songs that make you want to fall in love, songs that make you want to dance, "i don't want to like you songs", songs to wake you up, songs to put you to sleep, songs to put on make-up to, songs to take showers with, songs that get you pumped up before a game, and your favorite song(s) of all time, i don't love you anymore, a little too late, change, there's no chance for us, crushes/butterflies, starting over, do you really/did you ever care, eating disorders, panicking, the monkees, theme of your choice & break ups.
  • Current Music
    hung up - madonna