Dana Lin Giammarino
kiss_my_spandex
__meltincherry

ABOUT YOU

Name: Dana

Birthday: 1-7-90

Status(pictures would be nice): have none :(. I will though

Sexual Preference: straight

10 bands: daughters, rembering never, CTTS, fear before the march, locust, me without you, roses are red, a thorn for every heart, planes mistaken for stars

5 Likes: music, friends, starbucks, colors, lovers

5 Dislikes: bondage pants, anarchy, cats, salt shakers, microwavable food

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment:  Me and a bunch of friends were stuck at the mall and had to take a taxi home. In the car and I asked the taxi driver if he had a lj. And yeah well whatever and when we got home we were in so much trouble and we didnt have enough money and my mom did a fucking handstand in the car when she found out.

What Is An Interesting Fact About You: I make the weirdest voices. and Im a good impersonater

Opinions

Suicide/cutting: Suicide. Dumbest way to die 

Alcohol/Drugs I think there are other ways than alcohol and drugs to have a good time . I dono . I think its a waste of money and brain cells . But not everyone see's it that way .

Premarital Sex: I don't agree with it , but people do it if I care or not .

Abortion: Depends, if its against your will then I guess . I mean you dont want to be carring around a baby for nine months that wasnt with the person you love . Otherwise . I dont agree with it . If youre adult enough to have sex than you should be adult enough to deal with the consequences that may come along !

Other Stuff

How did u find us: fake_flxwers
What do you think of the Mods: HOTHOTHOTHOTTT

Promote in 2 places(direct links please): http://www.livejournal.com/users/lifeonstandby3/19741.html?view=164893#t164893
http://www.livejournal.com/users/kiss_my_spandex/

5+ Pictures:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments