uptown_tramp
__meltincherry

• Mood:
  • Music:

lifes like a bowl of cherries...

ABOUT YOU

Name: Christiana Gabrielle Garwood

Birthday: October 6th, 1988

Status(pictures would be nice): Single, and for the first time I find that unfortunate.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

10 bands: The Killers, Coheed and Cambria, The Clash, Thursday Thursday and Thursday, The Postal Service, Deathcab for Cutie, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Carina Round, Keane, Bright Eyes

5 Likes: Fashion, art, music, my digital camera, and teenage angst

5 Dislikes: Bananas, Stitch, the Beastie Boys, the word "silly", ghettoness

What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Once I was at a party and these asshole guys were throwing a beachball at me because I didn't want to "have relations" with them. Then one of them told my drunk friend to pour water on me and she did and then they pushed me in the pool and I stubbed my toe and it bled forever and my outfit was see-through. And ontop of that my cell phone broke. Joy.

What Is An Interesting Fact About You: I am 1/2 Jamaican, 1/4 Egyptian, and a 1/4 Indian. Oh, and I don't just have a day...I have a bad hair life.

Opinions

Suicide/cutting: I think most people that cut are the same people that think everyone is out to get them and in reality they've got awesome lives. That's why I used to cut. Some people claim to do it not for attention, but because they're hurting. I understand, but it's a little hard to believe that sometimes.

Alcohol/Drugs: Alcohol and drugs just give an excuse to do the things you've always wanted to do, but have just been to afraid to. Sometimes I think if that's what it takes for them to be honest, but it is self-destructive. I have had alcohol and I liked it, but if you're going to do it don't use it as an excuse. I've never had drugs, but yeah, most drug users end up addicts and that's not cool.

Premarital Sex: Go for it. I have and I regret it, but only because I wasn't ready.

Abortion: I'm pro-choice. I wouldn't do it, but I'm not every woman and I can't make that choice for them.

Other Stuff

How did u find us: Hot emos interest.

What do you think of the Mods: They've got style and they're asldjhasld pretty!

Promote in 2 places(direct links please): #1 #2

5+ Pictures:

Fin.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments