Seiya Kou (starxfighterx) wrote in __makenai,
Seiya Kou
starxfighterx
__makenai

Seiya waited quietly in the room with Cosmos and Enydmion, with growing unease,
Healers in there, So's the Princess and Maker, probobaly dying for the Queen, while the strongest senshi in the Galaxy and her closest friends are hiding finally she snapped.
"Star fighter power, make up" She yelled, transforming into the beautiful sailor star fighter,
she ran to the door, but before she left, she turned around and said with contempt,
"How can you hide in here while your fellow senshi are our there battling to protect you? You stay in here and pray for the best, while your friends are dying! Cosmos! You've defeated both Galaxia and neherenia, but you choose to hide, you choose to stay behind and let the others take the fall! How can you? How can you do that them? You're not the warriors I once thought you were" And she slammed out of the room, and ran into the throne room.
"Healer!" She cried, spying her friend
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments