Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios remained calm as Mercury snatched his sword away and held it to his heart. He looked Mercury deep into her eyes and sensed her dreams. A puzzled face took his serene look over as he saw two conflicting dreams. One was of being with the Senshi, fighting for their Queen, the unity of their power flowing throughout them, a power so great that he could feel it's strength in his heart. But this scene was taken over by Mercury's other dream of getting all the Senshi's starseeds and turning them evil so she could fight with them again, but on Galaxia's and Nepherina's side. These dreams battled in Mercury but the second darker one was gaining strength as the first lighter one was fading out.

He gave Mercury a pittied look and took action. Helios lifted his leg and kicked Mercury hard in the stomach, sending her onto the floor, the sword flying out of her hands. He grab its end and ran, putting it to her throat. "Your pure dream is being taken over by your black dream, but there is till hope to fight on the side of your friends. No matter how evil you become and no matter how awful your evil acts are, we will always love you Ami." Helios stood there, holding Mercury to the ground with his golden sword.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments