Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto looked at Neptune with a sign of relief; someone had finally asked her what was going on. Pluto had been eager to impress upon all the senshi and starlights the gravity of this evil, but no one seemed to give her words of warning any thought. Finally, someone cared to hear what Pluto knew. Finally, Pluto could tell her everything.

She looked to her friend and said, "Walk with me my dear friend." Not walking out of sight of the space-time door, Pluto began telling Neptune of her knowledge. "Neptune, this evil is very strong. It's no doubt the strongest we have ever faced. Yes, we have fought and defeated both Nepherina and Galaxia posessed by Chaos, but this time, it's different. They each have come from different time periods and have unimaginable power. As it stands now, we will not triumph." Pluto stopped walking and turned face to face with Neptune. "We are simply not strong enough. But this does not mean we can not win. As the senshi fall to the evil side, joining Nepherina, Galaxia, and Mercury, and they will join, Cosmos and Endymion will be left alone, to watch the horror before them. This senshi team will lose its strength and crumble. Cosmos will lose faith and hope as she watches her friends go over to the dark side, again, and attack her and her kingdom with Endymion." She sighed and held Neptune's hand. "I have been left alone at my post and have gone under immense training. I have grown significantly and this will change my battle performance. However, this is not enough. I am part of a team, and if this entire team does not grow stronger, we will all fail. We have the capability to grown stronger. We have what it takes. But we are missing some of the most obvious key's to our strength. Inner peace. Faith. Silence. "

Pluto looked deep into Neptune's eyes and nodded. She was not finished but left this part of her tale upon Neptune's shoulders to digest and ask questions. The rest would come after Neptune could deal with this part of the truth. Pluto also wanted to see if Neptune could speculate on all that Pluto had said. She wanted to see if this was enough information for Neptune to come to the same conclusion Pluto had known.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments