susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Mars had just settled down and rested for a while when Cosmos, the King and Star Fighter burst in and told them what was happening.

She closed her eyes and swore mentally, avoiding the King's eyes. Not again... She stood up shakily, despite their exclamations that she was still weak from the last battle. "What else am I supposed to do?" she snapped. "Mars Star Power! Make up!" She then stood in her fuku, ready to fight again.

-----------

Makoto looked worriedly as Rei transformed and stood proudly. She still looked tired but was trying her hardest not to give into it. Makoto decided that she was going to do her best and give all of herself, just as Rei had done. "Cosmos, we won't let them win!" She nodded at Venus and Mars. "Jupiter Star Power! Make up!"

I haven't had my turn to fight yet! She clenched her fist. I won't forgive them for taking Ami-chan!
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment