susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Rei walked along, back in her normal dress, supported by Minako on one arm and Makoto on the other. She stumbled along, her body perfectly healed but her spirit still slightly weak. They had decided to go to Makoto's room, since Minako had mumbled something about her room not being tidy.

As they walked won the hall, they came across a mirror. Rei didn't hesitate before she kicked it swiftly with her heel and broke it. "Nepherenia uses these," she said curtly to Makoto. "I've broken as many as I can." She suddenly felt weak and stopped walking, trying to recover for a moment.

-------------

Makoto saw Rei stumble. "We can't have you using your energy. You need to take it easy." Minako and Rei had told her all that had happened. "I'm sure that they're planning another attack even as we speak. You said that Neherenia uses the mirrors and Mercury and Galaxia can simply appear...Well, we need to think of a way to stop them from doing that." She moved forward and picked Rei up, carrying her easily. She ignored Rei's protests and carried her down the hall.

They're planning. Makoto thought as she walked. Rei didn't weigh much; it was her struggling that was making it difficult to carry her. But if we're so vulnerable right now...what are we going to do? For now, Rei-chan needs to rest. She looked briefly at Minako. The remaining Inners have to stay together.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment