Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

King AND Helios (Since I play them both)

The King watched Mars leave, with Venus and Jupiter at her heals. He nodded at Jupiter when she came in, apologizing for her abence. He was happy she was finally with everybody. Venus and Mars could catch her up.

He looked at his Queen and smiled. He kissed her lips gently and then went over to Helios. "Time to talk my son."

The King sat down on his thrown as Helios rose, kneeling low first then standing straight to talk. Helios began and told the King where he had been and what had happened to him. Helios didn't leave out one single detail.

In return, the King forgive him for his absence and told him everything that had been going on during Helios' absence. The King watched as Helios' face grew dark and solemn with each detail the King told him.

Helios looked up to the King with heavy eyes and nodded gravely. He didn't know what to say in response. This was all so overwhelming.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments