Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Slightly edited:

Pluto's heart broke as she saw Chibiusa sob her eyes out from lonliness. Pluto knew what it was like to be lonely, she knew what Chibiusa was going through. In response to her questions, her words, and her tears, Pluto said gently, "My dear Small Lady, I can't bare to see you like this. I know what you are going through, I know what you feel. You must be strong, for you and your sister. Bringing you back to the present time with us would put you in grave danger. Galaxia, Nepherina, and now Mercury, all had you targeted. Your saftey, along with your sisters, is imperative, for if the horrible happens, if your kingdom is destroyed with your mother and father, you two are our only future, our only hope. And I can't bare to lose you both....Small Lady....." A tear slide down her cheek as her hand quickly busuhed it away, thinking of Small Lady and Queen Serenity.".....you don't know what you two mean to me....you don't know how ill prepared we all are....you don't know the depths of this evil....." She took a deep breath and soon gathered her compose, for she realized she was getting too emotional and rambling off, saying things that didn't need to be said to Chibiusa. "I will talk to your parents, if they agree, I will bring you and your sister back. Stay strong my little one. I will be getting into contact with you soon." And with that, Pluto broke contact off with Chibiusa.

Just as she did, she noticed Neptune enter from the palace to her post. She looked at her, silently gathering strength with no tears flowing down her cheeks. She calmly said, "Of course my dear friend, of course we can talk. What brings you here to me?"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments