susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Ok, one Jupiter coming up!

Makoto was hurrying towards the throne room. She had been absent for far too long. First she had been sick so was staying in her room, and secondly, she had been knocked down again by the sense of evil that was slowly taking over the palace. It had taken her a while to recover from that. Rei-chan is usually more affected by this sort of thing than I am Makoto thought bitterly as she ran. Oh dammit! Everyone's probably been wondering about me...They knew that I wasn't too well, but...

She passed Chibi-Usa's room and nearly fell over as a dark cloud entered her mind but she shook her head and kept on going. She passed Rei's room as well and heard a crackling sound.

She went up to the door and peeked inside. Then she jumped back as a giant snake made of fire roared. "Calm down!" she yelled at it. Never before had Mars' Snake Fire had such real form. "It's me, Makoto!"

At her order, the snake bent down and then retreated back into the fireplace, becoming an ordinary fire once more. Makoto went over to it and put it out. She examined the wall that had a giant hole through it. "Everyone was fighting..." she said out loud, "and I missed all of it..."

She finally made it to the throne room and saw Mars standing there looking tense next to Minako. She saw the King looking tired but firm and everyone else standing by quietly watching. "Everyone, I'm sorry for my absence...Something strange came over me. I know that something bad has happened, I could feel it. Rei-chan, what happened to your room?"

----------------------

Mars looked away from the king. She was too tired to argue and she knew that opening her mouth wasn't the best thing to do. It would just make her look bad. She needed to take a rest and then her head would be clear. She was tired of apologising as well. It was best just to leave things alone.

When Makoto burst in and asked her question, Rei clenched her teeth. "Mercury attacked me and nearly killed me," she said with some difficulty. She looked as Makoto's expression became one of great pain and sorrow. "Yes, Mercury attacked me. She's evil. Deal with it."

Mars was being harsh but she didn't care anymore. "The King has ordered us Inners to stay together. I'm going to go and lie down but you have to keep an eye on me and make sure I don't get into any more trouble." With a heavy sigh, she walked out of the room, followed by Makoto and Venus.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments