Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

The King looked at Mars with a growing pitty growing in his stomach. He first became angry with Mars for her rude treatment, but he looked into her eyes and calmed himself down.

"Mars, your behavior has been unacceptable. However, I have set the rules for your safety. I know you don't want to wait around for the evil to attack but you are one of the Sailor Senshi and part of a team. By you going out on your own, you weaken this team." He looked at her gently, but still firmly. "I am honored that I have a senshi like you, who is so dedicated to protecting my palace, my kingdom, but taking matters into your own hands, going against the rules set, is not the way to handle things. And I will deal with Neptune on my own, for the senshi here have a good tolerance to the rules. You ask me to not treat you like a child, yet you refuse to listen to the rules set and then try to bring some of the focus off of you, onto another scout who has disobeyed the rules. Your actions affect everyone around us. By you going off on your own, you attract danger and evil, causing us to come after you to help since you are not strong enough on your own to face this evil alone." The King paused and took a few deep breaths. "We are a team and as a team, you must stick with us. If you keep disobeying the rules set, you go against this team and hurt us. We must all work in co-operation and co-ordinance, otherwise slip ups like these will only hold us back. We can't lose another Sailor Senshi. We can't lose you Mars. The rules have been set for everyone's protection and safety. Queen Serenity gave everyone the choice to stick with a partner, a sort of buddy system, at the very begining and because you have been so reluctant to co-operate, I am telling you, as an order, to stay with Venus."

The King paused for a moment and then continued, "Since the Inners have been cut down to three, you will stay with Jupiter as well." Raising his voice he said, to all in the thrown room, "Inners are one group that can not leave each other. Outers are another, except for Pluto who is always at her gate. Starlights and their Princess are four who stay together as well. The Queen and I are a team, along with Helios. These are the rules and this is how it will stay. You are not to leave your group. No one goes alone."

He looked over to his Queen, "My love, do you have anything to add?"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments