Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

The King took Mars by the hands and helped her up slowly. He looked at her with heavy eyes, letting her hands drop to her sides, "You lied to your King and Queen and went off alone in the palace, a second time, and got into a battle with Mercury. You answered Galaxia's call and Mercury was there. You could have died, or had your starseed taken away. What you did was very rash and risky. You are lucky you still have your life, you are luck Helios healed you to perfect health." The King shook his head. "I understand your bond with Mercury, but the Mercury we see is not the Mercury we know. Words are not enough to bring her back. No doubt you were very close to being taken over to her side. You can not go off by yourself, and from now on I am going to make sure of it." He looked around the room and spotted Sailor Venus. He called to her to come over. "You and Sailor Venus will now stay together for always. You must watch each other and never leave each other's sides. This is a security for you Mars. We can't lose anymore scouts and I will not risk a third time for you to go out around the palace by yourself."

He pasued and thought a minute. He then looked over to Venus who was standing next to Mars. "Venus, take Sailor Mars to your room and let her rest. Watch over her and don't leave her side for a moment. You heard my words, you two are not to leave each other for any reason. I'm sorry I have to do this to you Venus, but I'm sure Mars needs support, in more than one way." He looked at both young girls and nodded.

In a louder and deeper voice he announced to all around him that Mars' room was off limits due to the intense evil and battling that had occured.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments