susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Mars' eyes fluttered open. "Thank you..." she murmured to Helios. She felt refreshed, but she still felt as if she should rest. She had endured a difficult battle and had nearly died again. She smiled weakly at Neptune's affectionate gesture and watched as she left the room.

She then looked back at the King and answered his question. "I still feel a bit shaky..." Another big battle so soon after the last one... "King...I didn't go to the throne room like I said. I'm sorry. I thought that I heard Galaxia calling me from my room, though my fire, and she said that I should go alone. When I got there...Mercury was there." She closed her eyes briefly, picturing the girl. "We had a talk, she tried to persuade me to work with her. King, Queen, I'm sorry but I doubted myself for a moment. Things aren't what they used to be around here..."

She avoided the searching looks of the other senshi. "But I turned her down. Then she got angry...I rejected her and in doing so destroyed the last of her humanity." She struggled not to cry. "It's all my fault...I killed her once and now I've killed her again..." She coughed. "We had a fight, I tried my best and managed to wound her but you can see what she did to me. I only just managed to get away." She put a hand to her stomach where her wound had been. She could hear Star Fighter saying something quietly to Yaten.

So what happens now? she thought sadly. Let someone else fight for a change...I need so desperately to rest. She sighed and carried the weight of her exhaustion. She could still feel that horrible cold from when the sword had pierced her. But where would I go to lie down? My room? She snorted at the thought inwardly.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments