Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios painfully made his way to the thrown room. He figured at least one person had to be there, he hoped one person would be there. He used all his force and pushed the thrown room doors open, collapsing in from the grimacing pain being too much for the young boy. He looked up and saw the scene before him, his eye's opening wide. Mars was lying on the floor unconsious, soaked in blood and Serenity was giving the body gaurd strict orders. 'This is really bad,' Helios thought to himself, 'I wonder what has all happened??'

He looked around all around him and closed his eyes. He needed to gather strength from within. He couldn't be so weak. He thought of the kingdom he loved so much, he thought of his wife which gave him life, he thought of his king and queen he'd do anything for....and as his thoughts took over his mind, he found the pain not so harsh and a new strength from within. The power of his golden horn spread over his body with a warmth that fought away the evil cold of Nepherina.

With a new strength and determination, he stood up and went over to Mars. He kneeled down beside her and put his hand to her wound. He closed his eyes and let the power of his golden cyrstal flow through him, healing her wound. Mars became completely healed, and her Senshi Fuku was repaired to normal, looking as if it had never been touched. When she was perfectly healed, he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

OOC: His crown has unlimited power, right? So, I thought this would be a good time to use it, yes?
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments