You are unforgiven (monkey_hoe) wrote in __makenai,
You are unforgiven
monkey_hoe
__makenai

• Mood:
"I...I..." chibi-usa was stunned. why didnt she know who she was? just how far back did they send her? she didnt know what to say, many questions ran through her head, but they all seemed to jumble together.
she did the only thing she could think of.
she ran past her and out the door. chibi-usa had no idea where she was headed, but she was sure that she needed to get away for a while to think. she found herself at the park.
as she ploped down in the grass, she glanced around for any sign of people she knew. she spotted a fue of her old pals, and waved. they stared at her like she was insane. then she remembered that they hadnt met her yet, and she looked at least twice their age now.
she put her face in her hands and cried for a moment. she missed helious like mad. i didnt even get to see him before i left..i hope hes ok...
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments