Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the sky above him. It was dark out, and he couldn't tell if it was because it was night time or if it was caused by a cloud cover.

He made a small move to sit up but pain seered throughout his body. He took in deep breaths and tried to remember what he was doing before he ended up on the ground. He didn't understand why he was in pain or how he ended up blacked out in the palace garden. He thought to himself and remembered that he wanted to pick a red rose for his Princess and beloved new wife, Chibiusa. He had come out into the garden and saw the perfect red rose, but at the touch of it, a seering pain ran through his body and all he saw was darkness, with a creeping icyness taking over his ever limb. The next thing he knew, he was here on the ground.

He breathed heavily and made a full thrust to sit up. He let out a cry of pain but managed to get into a sitting position. He noticed how dead quite it was and got a horrific feeling that something bad had happened.

All of a sudden, flashes shot through his mind and before his eyes. He let out a sudden gasp and a single tear ran from his eye. During his blackness, he had seen her. The one sole being who had caused him so much pain-Nepherina. Helios found a new strength within and climbed to his feet. Nepherina was back and Helios didn't doubt for a minute that his abrupt black out was the exact point in time she returned. Only she could cause so much for Helios, only she would have this kind of effect on Helios.

Thoughts ran through his mind and with the eerie silence all about him, he knew evil had attacked. He walked, as fast as he could with the pain still bolting through his body with every move, to the palace door-he needed to find out what was going on.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments