susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Mars fell back with the slap across her face. She shook her head to clear her mind and then heard Mercury yell her attack. Mars rolled out of the way again and the stream of bubbles and ice hit the floor where she had just been, leaving a pillar of ice crystals.

Mars got up again. She was glad this room was quite large. Her eyes flickered towards the fire still burning. Her mind was clear. It was almost as if she wasn't inside her body, she could hear her own voice telling her what to do and she was watching herself do it.

It's because I have nothing to lose. "Akuryo...Taisan!" She threw another scroll, hitting the sword again with another hiss. The sword was weaker from the first scroll she had thrown. With that, she dived across the bed and rolled towards the fire. She stared into the flames. Help me...someone! She tried desperately to send a message through. She thought of each of the senshi as fast as she could and sent a message to them. Help me! As she did so, she reached for one of the pokers used for tending the flames and threw it towards Mercury, the sharp end of it heading straight for her.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments