Eve (sailorneptune13) wrote in __makenai,
Eve
sailorneptune13
__makenai

Neptune

ooc: I'm updating as neptune since our old one left and the mod hasnt replied to my plea's to play her *shrugs* if she wants I'll delete the post, but we need to keep this RPG movin >.>

IC: Unsure of what to do, Neptune de-transformed.
Michiru was mentally cursing herself for not getting there sooner and helping.
Mercury has been taken...I could have helped stop it..But I didn't She closed her eyes and buried her head in her hands.
Why didn't I stop this? I didnt even try. I didn't get there in time. No, I can't make excuses. I was scared Michiru flinched slightly I was...I am scared. I've never been scared...I've faced death in the face and still I held my head up and faught till the end. And now I'm cowering away like a child. Weak is something I've never been..Why am I so terrified now? I wasn't last time...
In her heart Michiru knew the answer
I know whats going to happen. It'll be exactly the same as last time, only worse. Now Neherenia and Galaxia have teamed up and they have Mercury,
Neptune stopped. She couldnt think about it.
Then another stronger voice spoke in her head,
Listen to yourself you stupid little coward!! Shying away, I know you want to hide or go and work for Galaxia, make it all easier, stop the pain you know you're going to feel! Well you Can't. You have to stay and fight for you're true queen, Serenity. You know she will win because she fights for love. Galaxia fights for power, and because of this she can never win. Remeber that, when eveything is lost and you feel like you have no choice. Remeber, you do
Michiru straightened up at this new found courage within her.
I will never betray my queen, no matter what happens! We are strong, We have something galaxia never will. Hope. Galaxia thinks she will win. We hope.
I will lay down my life for her.

Michiru turned to Uranus,
"Haruka...My love" She said softly, stroking her cheek, "Whatever happens, remeber I will always love you"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment