Eve (sailorneptune13) wrote in __makenai,
Eve
sailorneptune13
__makenai

Mercury listened to Rei talk with growing dispair.
Rei has abandoned me, she would rather be with them, than be with...me. I have nothing else.
with nothing else to hold on to Mercury's eyes darkened. She went white and stared at Rei, her eyes growing darker and emptier by the minute.
She could not speak words to express her rage, Rei. Rei had betrayed her, she was so sure Rei would do anything for her. she looked down for a moment, then looked up again. Mercury's eyes had gone completely black, nothing remained in them. No hope, no life, no sanity.
with the her last remains of sanity destroyed. Mercury lunged forward and grabbed Rei by the throat, she shoved her up agains the wall, pushing harder and harder, she no longer recognised Rei, she didnt even recognise herself.
As she held Rei there, her face expressionless, her life slipped away and her sailor uniform slowly turned darker, until it was nearly black. In her clenched fist a long dark blue sword grew, without a word she held it up to Rei's face.
Leaning in she whispered,
"This is the second time you've destroyed me. Now its my turn"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments