September 26th, 2004

• susako

(no subject)

Makoto looked up at the King and nodded. "I'll take care of her first. You guys go and train, we need to start now." Maybe I can use this time to just gather my strength. That way I'll be stronger in my mind when I start training to become stronger with my physical powers.

OOC

I have been reading around trying to figure out how Chibi Chibi trasforms and it says she transforms by touching Sailor Moon's tiara. Now is that how I transform or is there a different way, because I have no idea. If you could help that would be great.
_chibi_chibi

(no subject)

The King nodded at Makoto's words and smiled. "Thank you Mako-chan. Someone will be buy to replace you in a while." He then took his wife's hand and walked over to an open space, still in view of the others. He smiled at his wife, "Let's transform and then get to stretching and running, ok?"

(no subject)

Helios took Chibi Chibi's hand smiling and led the small girl away from the others. He closed his eyes and a flash of golden energy swept through him. He changed from his prince robes to an outfit like Tuxedo Masks, only white withgolden linking. He bent down and said, "The King said to start running and stretching. Transform into your senshi form and lets get started slowly, ok?"
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto watched as everyone slowly gathered into pairs and began training. She would have much rathered trained by herself, but she would obey her King's orders. She walked over to Minako and said, "Will you be my partner Minako?"

OOC: Is there a Minako? I forget >.<
If not, I'll just make like shes here.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru grimaced as the king said they would stretch and go for a run. She was never good at physical exertion, even after she started a new life. Hotaru was just as fit as Haruka and stronger too. "Okay, I'll watch after Rei-chan when Makoto-chan is done. It's the least I can do...I feel somewhat responsible."