September 25th, 2004

(no subject)

Nyanko looked from Kakyuu to Pallas and then back again. "Hmm, I guess it couldn't hurt." She muttered, putting a hand to her chin in thought as she looked back to the throne room doors. "Alright, I'll take you to Galaxia-sama. Follow me."

She turned and headed back into the throne room.

--

Uranus looked to Neptune then slowly walked over to Mistress Nine. "Horatu?" She asked softly, unsure if she should believe that it really was her. Behind her back she motioned to Neptune to be ready to attack.

She stopped before Mistress Nine, an eyebrow arched in question. "What happened to you Hotaru?"
break the silence

(no subject)

Kakyuu followed Tin Nyanko and Pallas to the throne room. She felt the hatred rise in her for Galaxia. She just wanted to know what drives her to do this. How could someone be so evil?
"Why do you follow Galaxia's rule? What made you become one of her 'senshi'?" Kakyuu asked the 2 girls.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru nodded and de-transformed. "I do hope Rei will be okay." She said over her shoulder at the sleeping senshi. "I'll try my best to run. I'm not good with physical exurtion."She said reminding everyone. "Chibi-usa-chan, will you be my partner?"Hotaru said smiling at her friend, remembering the old days. She hadn't spent much time with her now as she used to before Chibi-Usa and Helios got married
cliche
  • minioko

Mistress Nine

Mistress Nine looked at Uranus and Neptune. "I am not really sure...Galxia got to me and then I woke up in this form. I wouldnt hurt you. Please go to Galxia and try to bring me back to my own form."She said.
"The other senshi attacked me when I went to asking for their help."She said trying not to grin as she lied to her parents.

(no subject)

Chibi Chibi looked up at Helios and grinned. She was glad that he aksed her...

"That would be great" she said with a big grin on her face.

She reached up for his hand and held on to it tight and she prepared herself to train.

(no subject)

King Endymion smiled at his wife and held her tightly. "Yes my love, we will train together." He then looked over to Makoto who sat by Rei, sleeping in her bed. "You will take the first watch on Rei Makoto, while the others train for a while?" The King asked Makoto.

(no subject)

Helios looked around as everyone was pairing up for training. He looked at Diana who was with her mother, Helios deciding he would let them two train together. Diana needed to be with her mother at this point, of course whenever Diana needed or wanted Helios, he would be there. He looked over as Hotaru asked Chibiusa to train with her. Helios smiled. "Yes dear," he said, "You train with Hotaru and I'll work with Chibi Chibi."

Helios kissed Chibiusa's forehead and walked over to Chibi Chibi. He squatted down and took her hands. Smiling at her, he said, "Will you train with me Chibi Chibi? I would be happy to be your partner."