September 24th, 2004

Hime | Mai - sad
  • caloris

(no subject)

Sailor Pallas smiled and hugged Nyanko tightly knocking her bells widely, "Thank you Nyanko-chan" Releasing the cat-like senshi, Pallas rounded the nearby corner to see Sailor Kakyuu come into view.

"awww, what a cute little doll" muttered Pallas as she stepped closer to the Princess, "would you like to become part of my collection?" the blue hair senshi grinned as she took another step towards her pray and lifted her wrists up.

(no subject)

Serenity smiled and hugged and kissed her husband and nodded to him.
"That sounds like a Great idea my love and you and me can train together" Serenity said.
  • Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful
  • susako

(no subject)

"Thank you, Helios." Jupiter smiled at Helios as he hugged his wife. She herself felt responsible in some way for Mars and sat at the bedside, looking at her friend unconscious. She looked towards Hotaru. "You didn't do anything, Hotaru-chan. Rei-chan's just been a bit overworked recently, I think she might have had it coming. She hasn't had a proper rest for a while." Jupiter sighed, feeling as if she should have perhaps done something more to help. It was like her friend had so many secrets.

She suddenly saw Mars change from her senshi uniform back into her ordinary red dress. Jupiter's expression was one of discontent. "I wonder if there's anything else we can do for her?" Jupiter asked out loud. "I don't just want to sit here."
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru yawned and woke up in a bed. "Where am I?"She said looking at the bed. She saw everyone around her and jumped out of bed. "What happened to Rei-san?! Did I do that?"She cried looking at Rei asleep in a bed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistress Nine chuckled and walked out of the bushes. "Mommy...Daddy...it's me Hotaru imprisoned in Mistress Nine! Don't hurt me!"She said using Hotaru's voice
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter nodded, trusting Helios. She looked at Rei again and felt slightly better, although naturally she was still a little concerned. She just needs rest, she told herself. I hate this evil that has taken over our home. It makes me feel so weak... She sat on the floor and leaned against Rei's bed.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto looked at her daughter as she cried out, worried about Rei-chan. She walked over to her and held her hand. She looked down at the sweet one and smiled. "Just like Mako-chan said, it was not your fault Hotaru. Rei exerted herself too much and this was the last straw." Pluto kissed her daughters head. As she continued, she looked at Makoto. "Her energy is drained, that is all. She just needs rest."

(no subject)

Helios bowed to Mako-chan. "I'm glad I pleased you as well Mako-chan." He smiled and walked over to her. He put a hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Pluto is right, Rei-chan just needs some rest and she will be fine. But if it makes you feel any better, some of my golden sun energy flowed into her, giving her a spark of warm fire and energy. Trust me, she'll be fine. Just let her sleep peacefully."

(no subject)

The King looked over to Hotaru as she cried out concerned about Rei. He nodded as Pluto comforted his daughter. He then saw Makoto worry and Helios whisper something to her in her ear. King Endymion wrapped an arm around his wife, pulling her in close and holding her. He kissed her forehead and looked to all around him. It's time to train. We will let Rei-chan get her sleep, but as for the rest of us, here is the plan.We are going to stretch and run, get us into physical shape and warm us up. After that, we are all going to work individually on our attacks. Making them stronger, swifter, sleeker, bigger. Then, we will attack each other. The goal of this is to block each other's attacks and not let us get hurt. During all of this, someone will take shifts watching over Rei-chan, just making sure she is alright. Also, you can not wonder farther away than seeing distance of one another. After we feel we have had enough training, it's time to plan and attack Galaxia. What do you say to this?"