September 23rd, 2004

macauley

(no subject)

Neptune reached out and grabbed Uranus's hand. Clinging on tightly she walked forward,
"Who's there?" She called out, closing her eyes she could sense something around the bushes.
  • Current Mood
    scared scared
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter's eyes snapped open as she heard Pluto cry out for Mars. She looked to see the King cover Mars with his cape. She instantly knelt down beside her friend. "Rei-chan!" she called, not wanting to shake her. Her friend looked drawn and pale.

"It was too much of a strain on her," she said to the King. "Everything's been such a strain on her." She stroked Mars' dark hair tenderly with a look of sympathy. "Is there anywhere she can lie down properly?"
break the silence

(no subject)

Kakyuu heard the girl's voice, as she approached her in her weak state. She gathered her energy and stood up on her feet. "Don't come any closer..." Kakyuu said, for that she already knew it was an enemy. The faces of the 2 girls grew more clear to Kakyuu as they came towards her. She already knew it was the end for her. Her weak state could not possibly fight off these two evil senshi.
"If you're going to kill me, then let me have one wish... Let me speak with Galaxia before my death," Kakyuu said in a faint voice.

(no subject)

While Helios was looking at his wife, he noticed Hotaru asleep on the ground and Mars passed out. He heard Serenity if there was anywhere proper she could lie down. He thought to himself and then looked his wife in the eyes. He kissed her gently and whispered in her ear, "Be right back dear."

He then gracefully walked over to Hotaru and ushered Pluto away slightly. He kneeled down to the sleeping girl and put his hand to her side. He closed his eyes and soon a nice, grand, comfortable bed appeared with Hotaru sleeping peacefully under its dark purple covers. He stood up and nodded to Pluto. Helios proceded over to Mars and ushered all around her, away. He kneeled next to her, as he did Hotaru, put a hand to the side of her, closed his eyes, and soon another grand, cozy bed appeared with Mars sleeping soundly under its red covers. He smiled. "I hope this pleases you." He said bowing to Serenity and King Endymion.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto watched Helios perform his golden magic and materialze a bed for Hotaru, and then a bed for Mars. She nodded her head to him in thanks. She took a look at her sleeping beauty, Hotaru, and left her side so she could sleep peacefully. She walked over to the King and Queen and bowed her head, a sad expression on her face. "I am sorry there is nothing here at the lands of time fit for royalty." She apologized in a meek, low tone. "I do without much throughout the generations here." She looked over to Helios and said, "Thank goodness Helios is here for his golden magic."

(no subject)

King Endymion smiled at Helios. "Thank you son for your golden magic. You give unconditionally and we are very thankful. This pleases me my son, so don't you worry." He then looked over to Pluto. He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled tenderly. "We understand we do not have all the resources here like we have at the palace. It is ok. We will get by any way we can."