September 22nd, 2004

Hime | Mai - sad
  • caloris

(no subject)

Pallas sighed heavily as she paced outside the throne room. What’s happening to me... Why do I want to follow her? And why don’t I want to follow her? Ahhh... I’m so confused. She sighed once more as she heard the door behind her open. Seeing Nyanko walk out with her bells jingling, Pallas stepped towards her.

"Nyanko-chan, what’s going on? Mind if I join you?"
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter was tense. Had the whole thing worked? She had felt the power, she was sure that she had felt something...But had anything actually happened? She waited with the rest for Saturn's response. She really wasn't one for this sort of psychic power.

-------------

Don't break the connection, just in case. Mars was standing proud, keeping her eyes closed. But she felt that she couldn't keep things going for very long. She had to know whether they had succeeded or not. It's too much... She could sense many different things at once: the senshi's energies, the enemy's energies, the energy of the space-time door, the evil energy within their palace...Why..? she wondered. There's too much energy around...and I'm getting all of it. She tried to force herself to block some of the energy trying to get to her, making her feel its presence but it wasn't working. She was too weak and there was too much power surrounding her, getting inside her head, taking its toll on her.

Mars collapsed to the floor.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto looked swiftly over to Mars when she hit the ground with a thud. "Mars!" Pluto called. Her eyes grew wide and she went to Hotaru's side, as she saw the King approach Mars. 'If Mars fainted from all of this, then what could have happened to Hotaru?!' She thought wildly to herself. She was worried about the two girls and placed a hand on Hotaru as she bent down. A cool, swift energy swept through Pluto and peace entered he. In that instance, in that physcial connection with her daughter, she knew she was alright. She kneeled down, and held Hotaru in her arms. "Hotaru, speak to me my dear, what have you felt?"

(no subject)

King Endymion opened his eyes as he heard someone hit the ground, followed by Pluto's exclamation of Mars! He swiftly moved to Mars side, deciding the cirlce was over. He noticed how Pluto went to Hotaru's side. He looked over Rei and said gently, "Rei. Rei? Can you hear me?" He took off his cape and laid it over her. He did not know what happened or what to do. He looked over to the other senshi, hoping someone could help him.

(no subject)

Helios broke his connection at Mars' collapse. He looked around from Hotaru to Mars and scewed up his face in confusion and worry. 'Hotaru hasn't responded to Pluto and Mars fainted....what is going on? Did this circle back fire?' He questioned himself. He looked over to Chibiusa and then swiftly took her up in his arms. "My love, you are alright, aren't you?" Whatever was going on, Helios didn't understand, he just wanted to be sure his precious wife was ok through it all.

(no subject)

Nyanko paused, looking to Pallas and grinned, nodding her head. "Yes, you can join me if you wish to. Galaxia-sama wants a starseed and has sent me on a mission to get one."

She headed out into the hallway and looked around for someone to attack.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru woke up and tried to stand. "I can't feel her anymore...tired...must rest...weak from using to much of my pow..."Hotaru said as she fell to the floor.
"She's gone...Mistress Nine is no more..."Hotaru said with a smile,looking up at the others.
Hotaru fell asleep,in hopes she would regain the strength she had used.
break the silence

(no subject)

Stumbling through the hallway, Sailor Fireball searched for Galaxia. Kakyuu's power drained more and more as the dark energy grew more and more. She knelt down on the ground to rest. She heard footsteps coming down the hall, but had lost so much energy that she couldn't get up to see who it was.
"Senshi..." Kakyuu messaged the other senshi in her mind.
The footsteps became louder and louder, Kakyuu tried to focus on who it was but everything was too hazy to her.
"Who is nearing me?" Kakyuu said aloud.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto smiled happily as she heard that Mistress Nine was gone and banished. She caught her daughter as she feel and held her in her arms. She watched her fall instantly asleep and placed a kiss on her forehead. She looked at all the senshi around her and thanked them all mentally for helping her daughter. She looked over to Mars and called out to King Endymion who was by her side, "What has happened to Mars? Why has she fainted??" Pluto was relieved that her daughter was ok, happy that the banishing had worked, but thoroughly concerned that Mars had passed out.
cliche
  • minioko

Mistress Nine

Mistress Nine stood back up. "I sense two starseeds."She said hiding behind some bushes and saw Uranus' and Neptune's figures.
She hid in the bushes and waited til they came close by.

OOC: Any ideas?