September 17th, 2004

Hime | Mai - sad
  • caloris

(no subject)

Pallas stared back at Galaxia with a confused look across her face, "Destroy Sailor Moon?" She looked at the bracelets on her wrists again before nodding. "I see," a smirk crossed Pallas’ face, "understood Galaxia-sama." With a nod, Pallas turned and left the room.

off topic

Here's a virus being e-mailed to LiveJournal users and it looks like this:

Dear LiveJournal user,
We have recently noticed that you haven't updated your LiveJournal in awhile. If you would like to keep your LiveJournal account, you must sign in
within the next 24 hours.
You may sign in at: {link removed}
Failure to sign in within the next 24 hours will result in account termination.

DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK! IT'S A VIRUS!
Please, post this in your personal journal and in your communities, even if it's off-topic for the community. This is very important.
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter focused all of her energy. This is one battle.
"Jupiter Star Power!" she yelled, feeling her energy fly towards the rest trying to break the connection.

--------

Concentrate. Mars held her fingers together and felt the power rising. "Mars Star Power!" She threw the energy forwards and held it there, ready to combine with the others.
Pluto Transform

all in one swoop

Pluto heard Serenity call out her power and felt her energy fly into Hotaru. Pluto closed her eyes and focused herself. 'Father Cronos, lend me your power! Plant Pluto, give me your aid. Together, let us combine powers and block out Mistress Nine.' Pluto prayed to herself. She then called out, "Pluto Planet Power!" Pluto heard her voice echo along the Lands of Time and felt the power surge through her. It was boiling up and at the perfect second, she sent it all out through her minds eye. She could feel it zoom out of her and crash into Hotaru's mind. She could feel herself inside Hotaru's mind. She sent her power to the black connection with Mistress Nine. Pluto concentrated extremely hard, giving it her all, and set up a block of Pluto power, mixed with Serenity's power, feeling Mistress Nine be pushed back and the connection start to break.

(no subject)

King Endymion felt a power surge as first Serenity, and then Pluto called out their planet powers and sent them into Hotaru. He concentrated very hard and pictured the earth encircle the group of senshi. He felt power building up inside of him and pushed it all into a ball that resembled the earth in his minds eye. He soon called out, "Earth Planet Power!" The earth in his minds eye shot out with a blasting strength and it went into Hotaru's mind. It went directly to the evil connection with Mistress Nine and exploded with a great force, breaking a portion of the connection with Mistress Nine. From the explosion remained earth power, which combined with Pluto's and Serenity's power. This creating a larger block, pushing and breaking apart the connection of Mistress Nine further.

(no subject)

Helios was concentrating his energy from his golden horn when he heard Serenity, Pluto, and the King call out there powers. He felt power sweeping through the entire circle and directly into Hotaru. With a great strength he called out, "Golden Sun Power" and a blinding white force dashed from his horn and enveloped Hotaru's mind. The power all sucked directly to Mistress Nine's connection and burned through a great portion of the mental tie between Mistress Nine and Hotaru. A wave of golden sun power connected and formed yet a stronger barrier with Serenity's, Pluto's, and King Endymions power.

OOC: I said I'd go first to be a model, but that didn't happen. No bother, doesn't matter! Just post as your character(s) focusing your energy. I kinda made up what the King and Helios would say, but its all relevant to their power. And yes, I just posted all three of my characters just to do them! And NOTE to Hotaru: This energy blasting that has been sent inside your mind doesn't hurt you at all. It's more of a release as the connection is broken and blocked. I just don't want you to think you are getting hurt through this, because you aren't!! lol.