September 16th, 2004

(no subject)

Helios was touched by Chibiusa's words and kiss. He held her tightly in his arms as they continued to walk over to the group. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Chibiusa, you are the one reason I live. How could I forget your love?" He nuzzled her neck as they stood before th King and everyone. "My beloved, our love will live on forever. Never forget that I will do anything for you. I live to love you."

(no subject)

The King saw as everyone gathered around: Pluto, Chibiusa, Helios, Diana, Luna, Minako, Makoto, Rei, Serenity, Chibi Chibi, the King, Pluto, and Hotaru laying in the middle. He looked at everyone and announced, "We are ready to begin. Lets all give our attention to Pluto. She will lead us."

OOC: I hope I didn't miss anyone in the circle >.< Am I going to fast? I think not, I hope not..

(no subject)

Helios walked over to the group, Chibiusa in arm. He looked around at everyone and felt very inspired that, most of the senshi, were gathering together and uniting. He listened to the kings announcement. He held Chibiusa's hand and reached over and took Diana's hand. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. When he was ready, he gave his attention to Pluto.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto watched as everyone walked over. She whispered in Hotaru's ear, "Go lay down in the middle of all of us. We will form a circle around you." The king made his annoucement to give all attention to Pluto. She wasn't ready for all this power, but she would not back down. She looked at everyone and said, "Please form a circle by holding the person's hand next to you. Once this is done, one by one as we go down the line, call out your planet power and harness your energy as much as possible. I will start, then we will go around to Chibiusa, Helios, Diana and go down the circle until it reaches Serenity. Once Serenity has called out her planet power, Hotaru, call out yours and open yourself as much as possible to let us all in. After Hotaru has called out her planet power, I will lead us further. Sound ok to everyone?"

OOC: I'll go first just to kinda be the lead since, I'm the leader >.< That way if you are lost or have no idea what to do, I'll be the leader and you can look to my post for ideas.