September 15th, 2004

cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru looked up at Pluto as she kissed her forehead. "Setsu-mama....What happens if this doesn't work?" She said.
She then looked at the Queen, "You all fought against her and you brought me back to life!"She said smiling.

(no subject)

Chibi Chibi nodded at her father. She wasa ready to fight for her loved ones, and she would stop at nothing to protect them. She watched as her father walked away to talk. She sat on the floor and looked around. She noticed Diana sitting alone too. She got to her feet and walked over to Diana.
"Hi Diana. Did you miss me?" she asked grinning.

Diana watched as Chibi Chibi walked over.
"Hi Chibi Chibi. Of course I missed you."
Diana turned back into her human form and sat down beside Chibi Chibi.
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC:because it's been requested by the darling sailorneptune13 that we all post...writer's block...

Makoto paced up and down. She was starting to get frustrated. She wanted to grab Rei and Minako so that the Inners could train for a while instead of sitting around. How would they manage to put up a fight if they hadn't trained for so long? We've gotten too used to the peace she thought. She knew that she was thinking the same things over and over again but she couldn't help it. Although it was the new rule that they weren't allowed to separate, she wanted to get moving and if that meant leaving the others, then she would be happy to. But she sighed and stayed where she was. Pluto, Hotaru, the King and Cosmos were deep in conversation and she felt that perhaps it wasn't her place to intrude unless she was needed.

I guess it's almost as if I just do what I'm told. The thought was a little bitter. But I shouldn't just fight this battle for them. I should fight for myself as well. Oh, what am I saying? Makoto was confused at the turn her thoughts were taking. She was happy to fight if it meant defending good and defeating evil.
  • susako

(no subject)

The sheer frustration of it all was too much. After her experience with the memories and trying to reach Pallas, Rei was just tired of everything. The fact that they had to battle, the fact that evil had come and disturbed their peace, the fact that she had lost her friends. She felt tears well up in her eyes. And we're just sitting here doing nothing... But she was in no state to engage in another intensive physical battle, and right now she couldn't really engage in a mental one, either.

My spiritual sense hasn't ever made me feel like this before. It's like I'm picking up on everyone's negativity... Everybody looked troubled in some way and it seemed to be having an effect on her. Rei screwed her eyes shut tightly. But everybody being happy and jolly wouldn't help, either.

She felt weak. And she didn't like it. Feeling weak wasn't in her nature. She acted differently to hide the fact that sometimes she wasn't at her best. She knew that in a moment she might be needed, and as one of the senshi who had the most spiritual sense, she might be needed the most if they had to do something that required that. And she would get up if she was called. But for now, she was so upset that she continued crying quietly, head bowed, face hidden by her long dark hair.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

"My darling, this has to work. If not, you are forced to be in seclusion because it's just too dangerous. This is an awful situation but let's not be negative! We have beatten Mistress Nine away and we will again." Pluto held her daughter tighter. She looked at the Queen. "We need to get this started. Shall you call all the senshi around and tell them the plan?"
  • susako

(no subject)

Makoto turned to see the others going towards the King and despite herself, smiled. "Come on, Rei," she said, extending a hand to help her up. "I don't think I'm so good at this sort of thing, but I'll try."

------------

Rei heard the announcement and forced herself to stop crying. I just need to stop thinking so much she told herself. As if that will ever happen. She discreetly wiped her eyes and looked up, grabbing the hand that Makoto offered and returning her smile awkwardly.

The two of them together walked over to the King and stood in their places, ready to start.
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa sighed a great deep sigh, she had enjoyed being with helious agian, but she was worried sick about hotaru. what would i do if they got her? she wondered to herself. she moved closer to her beloved husband, sortof cuddling as they walked. she still held his hand tight. she didnt speak for a while. then she said "helious, stop." she stopped and wraped her arms around her husband."please dont forget how much i truely love you." she lightly kissed him. then began walking agian.
  • Current Mood
    worried worried

(no subject)

The King nodded at Pluto's words. "I will go tell the others what is going on and bring them over here." The king told the three women standing around him. He then looked to Hotaru and said gently. "Hotaru, prepare yourself." He smiled at her encouragingly and then looked to Pluto. "Pluto, you will be in charge of leading this since you suggested it." He smiled slightly and walked over to where everyone stood.

"Everyone," he began. "I have a very important announcement and I need you to listen to me carefully. Mistress Nine has been freed from Hotaru's body and is now an entity all her own. However, the mental connection between Hotaru and Mistress Nine is still there. Everything Hotaru knows, Mistress Nine knows, and vise versa. No need to explain to you how dangerous and deadly this is." The king said facing everyone. "Pluto has a plan to try and block Mistress Nine out of Hotaru. She needs all our help and I have given her the right to lead us. We shall all get into a circle and one by one, call out our planet powers. Then, individually, we must concentrate very hard and go into Hotaru's mind and block out Mistress Nine. But doing this all together, connected in a circle, we shall all create enough power to permanently block out Mistress Nine. We can not waste anymore time! We must act quickly and fastly." The kings voice grew louder and more expressive. "Please, join me with Serenity, Pluto, and Hotaru and lets do what needs to be done. We can not plan or train until this is a settled matter. Lets pull together as best we can and help Hotaru!" King Endymion stood looking at all around him, hoping his words got through to everyone. He needed everyone more than ever, Hotaru needed everyone more that ever. He turned his back and walked to Pluto, Hotaru and Serenity, hoping the others would follow.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru took a deep breath to prepare for what was going to happen. "You can do this! Don't worry,nothing bad will happen to you!" She thought to herself and stepped forward.

(no subject)

Helios watched as the king left his conference with Pluto, Hotaru and Serenity and walked over to him and the others. He could tell from the King's eyes that something was the matter. He listened intently to King Endymions words. He shook his head lightly when his speech was over and couldn't believe how dangerous the situation had become! He looked to his wife and said, "Now is the time to act my sweet. Let's pull together for Hotaru's sake. The king is right, no more time can be wasted." He held both her hands in his tightly and looked deeply into her eyes. He took a step backward and pulled her with him slowly. He could tell how upset she was from hearing the situation with her best friend Hotaru. When he saw that she was following him, he headed for the King, Chibiusa in hand.