September 14th, 2004

macauley

(no subject)

"So far you are the only one who has been awoken" Galaxia told Tin Nyanko. She then turned to Neherenia.
"But she has battled Sailor Moon before" Galaxia pointed out "She didn't come from "nowhere"..And whats this problem with cats all of a sudden" she asked, a smile curling on her lips.
She froze suddenly. She could feel a prescance in the air, something, or someone had returned to the future.
"Chibi-Usa's back" She hissed, her eyes sparkling with glee.

Michiru sighed happily,
"I don't want this moment to end" She admitted, but she moved away gently "I think we need to train Haruka" She said softly.

Mercury also felt Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Chibi returning, but with little emotion.
"Fools" She thought simply "They have brought the children to their deaths"

(no subject)

Serenity stod there listening to what Hotaru and Pluto had to say still holding her husband hand and nodded.
"I think that is a great idea. I remember m9 from when I frought her a while back" Serenity said.
  • Current Mood
    worried worried
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto smiled slightly at the girls reunion with all who they loved, and those who loved them back. Even though she was glad to see them return, she could not be truly happy. Her little smiled quickly vanished as she sighed. She closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. Turning to her time door and looking up at it, she put a hand to it. Leaning closely to it she mummbled, "Father Cronos, help me protect time. Help me protect the ones I love. Let me not fail." She pulled away from the time door and raised her time staff in the air. In a blink of an eye, the time door had vanished. She turned to look back to all the senshi, but a silver glare caught her eye. She looked down and saw the time key Small Lady used to pass through time. Bending down, she picked it up. She held it in her hand firmly and couldn't help to feel that disaster was going to strike again. She got up slowly as she fixed the time key to her belt of keys. She walked over to the senshi and announced, "I don't mean to crush this happy reunion, but I do think it's time we train. No doubt Galaxia can feel the children's return and it's time we prepare for battle. They will be after the children." Pluto sighed heavily as she finished these words and became silent. She hated being the bringer of bad news, but she was right; they could not waste anymore time.

(no subject)

Looking into Chibiusa's eyes, Helios said, "I missed you more then you could ever know Chibiusa. I am so happy to have you back in my arms and by my side again." Still holding her tightly to him, he barried his head against her, slightly kissing and licking her neck. He looked up as he heard Pluto address everyone. He sighed heavily and stood up straight. Once again looking into Chibiusa's eyes, he said, "My love, Pluto is right. We must train. I want to be a strong husband for you, so that I may protect you. And you need to train with us. We all need to unify as a team. I couldn' bare to lose you again." Picking her up as he hugged her, he gently whispered in her ear, "You don't know what you mean to me my love." Helios was so happy to have his wife back in his arms. The reunion was bitter sweet. It was the happiest moment during this battle with Galaxia, to have his wife with him again. However, Pluto was right. Galaxia would be after Chibiusa and Chibi Chibi. They had to prepare. Helios set Chibiusa down and kissed her lips tenderly. He smiled warmly at her and held her hand as they faced the others.

(no subject)

The King was so happy to have his family united again. He had missed his daughters so much. He tenderly kissed Serenity and smiled at all the senshi. A new hope filled his heart and the despair of the situation didn't seem so horrible. Just by having his daughters back he felt a new strength added to his team. As he looked around at all before him, Pluto began to speak. He listened to her words carefully and nodded when she was done. He held his wife's hand in his, tightly holding Chibi Chibi to him. He saw that Helios had agreed with Pluto and had everything under control with Chibiusa. The King looked at him and nodded. He knew that Helios was a good husband and didn't feel he needed to say anything to Chibiusa. He just looked at her and smiled. He lip-sinked the words, "I love you bunny," as he looked into her eyes and smiled. He then looked at Chibi Chibi and said, "My dearest daughter, I will do all I can to protect you. You are a young lady and it's time that we all unite to protect our kingdom. Pluto is right, we must start training. Are you willing to fight for your kingdom my love?"
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru sensed that something was going to go terribly wrong. She looked at Pluto.
"Setsu-mama...I need to talk to you alone.."She said taking Pluto's hand and walked off into a corner.
"Setsu-mama...Something doesn't feel right...Neptune and Uranus....something might happen...and I think Mistress Nine might go after them... Mistress Nine was freed from my body..."She said.
She walked back over to the King and Queen. "May I talk to you both...alone?" She said patting Chibi-Chibi on the head.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistress Nine walked out of the Castel. "Now if I were Neptune and Uranus where would I run to?"She said to herself.
"Maybe...I feel their starseeds...they aren't that far!" She thought and started off toward where she felt their starseeds.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia looked at Pallas who had was now awake.
"Mercury-chan, Nyanko-chan... what happened? Where am I?"
"You now work for me Pallas" She said simply, her eyes glinting "You must forget everyone you knew and served and be loyal to me, and me only"
She paused and studied Pallas's face for a while, before continuing
"Your one purpose in life is to destroy Sailor Moon"
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto followed her daughter as she led her away, hand in hand. She could feel that Hotaru was worried. She listened to her words and sighed as she walked off. 'This could be VERY dangerous,' she thought to herself, 'Mistress nine and Hotaru used to be one entity, and just because the physical sense is different, along with the good and evil sense, doesn't mean the mental sense is different....' Pluto said as she trailed off in her thoughts. She watched Hotaru ask the King and Queen if she could talk to them alone. Pluto thought this was a good idea. She walked up behind her daughter and put her hands on Hotaru's shoulders. "WE need to talk to you both alone, if you please." Pluto said to the King and Queen as she tightened her hands on her daughters shoulders.

(no subject)

King Endymion looked over to Hotaru and deep into her eyes. He could sense she had something serious to say. He held his wifes hand tighter and nodded. He then saw Pluto walk over and said that they both needed to talk to him and Serenity alone. He looked into Pluto's eyes and couldn't read anything. He set Chibi Chibi down and kissed her forehead. "We'll be back darling." He said to her smiling. Hand in hand with Serenity he let Hotaru and Pluto lead him and Serenity to a more quiet place distanced from the others.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

"King Endymion and Queen Serenity...Something doesn't feel right...Neptune and Uranus....something might happen...and I think Mistress Nine might go after them... Mistress Nine was freed from my body..." Hotaru said as they walked somewhere more seculuded.
Hotaru looked down at the ground. "I think she might have a mental connection with me..."
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto sighed again as she walked her daughter walk away abruptly after saying what she had to. She looked back to the King and Queen. "Please don't mind her abruptness. She has a lot on her plate. However, this matter goes deeper. Her and Mistress Nine might not have a phsycial sense, and the good and evil is seperate, but the mental sense is probably still connected. Mistress Nine knows everything that Hotaru knows, everything that Sailor Saturn knows. Don't be fooled and think they don't have that kind of connection anymore just because they are two seperate entities now." Pluto looked at the King and Queen, hoping they would get the seriousness of this situation. She looked back to her daughter who was alone. "I think we need to get into her mind and block her out. We should all form a circle and put Hotaru in the middle. One by one we should call out our planet signs and individually go into Hotaru's mind and block out Mistress Nine. Even though this is done individually, all our powers and efforts will be connected as one, just as the circle we form is connected as one. Together, we can succeed. But we mustn't waste anytime. What do you say?"

(no subject)

The King's heart beat roughly, as if it was trying to burst through his chest. He grapsed the seriousness of this problem. "We have no choice but to block out Mistress Nine! We can not plan anything, for Mistress Nine will know it all and tell Galaxia. We must act quickly. You're plan sounds perfect Pluto, and its the only option we have right now. It's better than nothing. What do you say Serenity?"
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru looked around and took a deep breath. "Yes, I want to be rid of her finally once and for all...."She stopped and her eyes widened in fear.
"She is after Neptune and Uranus! She can sense their starseeds!" Hotaru said panicking.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto could see Hotaru panic as her words escaped her lips. She went over to her and held her close. "As much as this pains me to say, we can not go after Neptune and Uranus. They made the decision to leave us, to abandon us, and what happens to them is what they must take care of on their own. If they come back to us, of course we will help them. However, we can not go after them. They clearly do not want out help and because they left us, they are not our responsibility." Pluto said as gently as she could. "Right now, we have bigger things to deal with, and that is you. We must get this mental connection between you and Mistress Nine blocked and gone for good. It can lead us all to our down fall and we can not waste anytime concerning this. I do hope you understand this dear." Pluto kissed Hotaru's forehead. 'Neptune, Uranus, run! Mistress Nine is coming for you. Prepare yourselves. You are always welcome back with us!' Pluto thought, sending a telepathetic message to her friends. Even thought they had abandoned everyone, Pluto still loved them never the less!