September 13th, 2004

Hime | Mai - sad
  • caloris

(no subject)

Pallas landed back in the darkness with a thud, for some reason she was unable to get near the light. She reached out for her princess and friend standing in the light in front of her while the darkness around her grew thicker.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared around Rei and shot out towards Pallas. Its warmth wrapped around her heart Princess... The asteroid senshi felt drawn towards the glowing light, until... the darkness around her formed into a large fist and grabbed hold of Pallas’ head. She floated, trapped, between a wall of light and a wall of darkness. Pallas could feel the warmth of her friends in her heart, and the whispers of power in her mind.

Pallas’ eyes slowly opened and scanned the room. A short distance away, she could see Mercury and Nyanko. Behind them she saw Galaxia, Mistress 9, Neherenia and Artiems. Sitting up, she saw a pair of golden bracelets resting on her wrists. "Mercury-chan, Nyanko-chan... what happened? Where am I?"
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto felt a jump through time and tensed her body. She grabbed her time staff and watched the time door egarly. She was ready for whatever to come. As the door began to open, she could feel Small Lady and Chibi Chibi's presence seek through. She smiled happily and loosened her body entirely. She was happy they were home. She watched as Small Lady jumped onto Helios and as Chibi Chibi peered around meekly.

(no subject)

Helios jumped slightly in place from surprise of arms being wrapped around him. He tensed his muscles slightly but then felt the familiar head rest itself on his shoulder. He didn't even have to turn his body to know that it was his beloved wife. He relaxed his body and smiled with glee. He pulled away from his wife and set Diana down gently on the ground. He then spun around and wrapped his arms around Chibiusa's waist, burrying his head in her chest. He picked her up, spun her around and held her to him closely. "My one and only, my love, how I missed you so!" He said to Chibiusa as he placed her on the ground. He looked down at her and placed his lips on hers, yearning for her warm touch he had been missing. He held her in place tightly to him, locked in a passionate kiss with the woman he adored.

(no subject)

King Endymion notcied Pluto tense her body, hold her time staff tightly and watch the time door egarly. He stepped to her side, hand his sword. If she was tense he knew that she sensed a jump in time. He was ready to battle with her. The door began to open and he pulled his sword out slightly. He fixed his glaze and didn't notcie Pluto relax. His eyes buldged out as Chibiusa ran through the door and jump on Helios. He smiled with delight at the boys jump of surprise. He then looked back to the door and saw Chibi Chibi. He smiled happily and went over to her. "Hello lovie! Daddy missed you terribly!!" He scooped her up in his arms and held her tightly. He kissed her forehead affectionatly and walked over to Serenity. He looked in her eyes happily. "Our daughters have returned to us!" He said calmly, but one could tell the excitement in his voice.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Hotaru looked at Pluto and then turned around to see her best friend run in with Chibi Chibi. Hotaru ran to Chibi-usa and waited til she was done saying her hellos to her husband. "Chibi-usa! Chibi-Chibi!" She said excitedly. She was happy to see her best friend.
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa was absolutely filed with glee when her beloved husband kissed her, she had missed him oh so much. she smiled from ear to ear.
"oh i missed you so much!" she exclaimed.