September 12th, 2004

(no subject)

Nyanko looked up at Mistress 9, grinning sheepishly at her. "Mau, hai." With a jingle of her bells she got free from the hair and scurried over to Galaxia and bowed before her. "Gomen nasai, Galaxia-sama."

--

Haruka smirked, wrapping her arms Michiru. She nipped softly at Michi's ear, nuzzling softly at her neck while doing so. "Oh? What should this someone do to warm you up my dearest Michiru?" She moved her kisses down to Michi's neck, nipping softly every now and then, her hands moved over her back, stroking gentle circles. "I'd stop the wind for you." Haruka muttered against Michiru's neck, her arms tighting around the woman, a hand trailing up to run through the lovely aquamarine coloured hair.

--

Neherenia sighed, glaring at Mistress 9's back as she walked out. "I don't think we should trust her Galaxia. There's something about her I don't like." She smirked, "or maybe its the way she was used as a cat toy that can't be trustsed." Neherenia chuckled, looking over at Nyanko. "Maybe getting the cat was a good idea after all."

-----
OOC: just incase, gomen nasai means sorry.

(no subject)

Serenity looked between her husband and her dear friend Setsuna.
"I don't know if we should bring them back because they will be in danger but as long as we keep a close eye on them I'm sure they will be safe here and I do miss our daughters vey much Endymion" Serenity said.
valor

OOC:

look im getting extremely bored with the rpg! no one posts in the past for me( which is where chibi-usa is ya know!) and i cant post unless someone posts in the past, so i AM BEGGING OF YOU!!!!!! PLEASE SEND ME BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!

(no subject)

Chibi Chibi awoke and looked at her sister. She rubbed her eyes.

"We are going home?" she asked still half asleep.

She sat in her sisters lap.

"When are we going?" She asked, and then yawned.

(no subject)

lights_n_inners
This beautiful RP is dedicated to the following pairings:

Seiya/Usagi
Yaten/Minako
Taiki/Ami

Cast List:

Evil Prince Endymion-Open

Sailor Mars-Open

Sailor Mercury - Open

Sailor Jupiter-Open

Sailor Chibi-Moon-Open

Sailor Uranus-Open

Sailor Pluto -Open

Sailor Saturn - Open

Taiki-Open

Yaten-Open

Princess Kakyuu - open

Artemis - open
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa picked up luna p as plutos message came in, it was about midnight and everyone else was asleep. she listen intently. chibi-usa planned to wipe their memorys tommorrow moring, and becouse she had only met usagi, it wouldnt be to hard.
she was happy to be going home.
she leans over and shakes chibi-chibi slightly.
"chibi-chibi-chan, i know when were going home." she says to her little sister.

(no subject)

OOC: I decided to hit 2 birds with 1 stone and post as both my charators, hope that's ok.
----------------------

Diana layed in Helios' arms and purred loudly. She loved Helios and was glad that he was there for her. She missed her father, Chibiusa and Chibi Chibi, but she was glad that she had Helios. She looked up at Helios as he petted her. She forgot about all her worries and feel asleep in Helios' arms.
----------------------

"Tomorrow?" Chibi Chibi said in her sister's arms. She was excited, she missed everyone there so much, and she couldn't wait to get home. She snuggled up in Chibiusa's arms, and fell asleep, knowing there was a chance that tomorrow she would be back with the ones she loved and cared so much about.

(no subject)

"I don't hate her," Neherenia said with a thoughtful look on her face. "She just came out of nowhere all of a sudden." She sighed, brushing stray hair over shoulder as she looked down at Nyanko. "We have two cats...." She muttered when she remembered they also had Artemis worked for them.

--

Haruka smiled, twirling a strand of Michiru's hair around her finger. "I know my dear, and I will love you forever as well, no matter what happens." She nodded, kissing Michiru's forehead softly. "I'd die for you."

--

Nyanko sighed, getting up with a jingle of bells and walked over to where Mercury, Pallas, and Artemis were. "Are Lead Crow, Iron Mouse, Aluminium Siren, and Heavy Metal Papillon not here as well? Was I the only one she awoke?"

(no subject)

OOC: Didn't feel like switching journals.

Chibi Chibi followed her sister. She couldn't wait to get home, she missed everyone so much. As her sister started to open the door, Chibi Chibi grabed her hand.
break the silence

MOD POST

OOC: Taking a break from RP-ing for a week. School just started and I have things going on in my life that need to be taken care of first.

sailorneptune13, if you wouldn't mind co-modding until I get back, could you please? I'll be gone for a few days to a week. Thank you.

See you guys when I get back.

- The Mod
valor

(no subject)

"chibi-chibi we will be home either tommorrow, or the day after. it depends on how quickly i can wipe us off of usagi's memory." she pauses. "becouse we only met usagi it shouldnt be to hard, so im planning on being home late tommorrow." she smiles and hugs her little sister.
  • Current Mood
    hopeful hopeful
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis wrinkled his nose at pallas, and turned away. he looked at galaxia and neherenia, "i don't think it has worked all the way. she doesn't seem to be completely on our side yet. i wonder what went wrong."
valor

(no subject)

in the morning, chibi-usa got up right after usagi, being careful not to wake chibi-chibi. she picked up luna-p. all she knew was that she had to catch usagi off guard so she could erase her memory. she got a good oppertunity, and did it.
she quickly went and grabbed chibi-chibi on her way out. she ran as fast as she could towards the park, where they would be able to start their jurney.

OOC: >.>;; i dont know how to erase memory with luna-p..i know she can but idk, so i went thougt it fast. >.>;;;
valor

chibi-usa and chibi-chibi go home!

once at the park, chibi-usa sat chibi-chibi down.
she caught her breath, and pulled out the time key and made sure no one was around. she held the up, then made sure the coast was clear, it was so she said the words (OOC:i dont know what they are >.> if you know then please tell me and ill edit!) and started their travel through time.but first she made sure that chibi-chibi was following.
they arrived at the time door, and started to open it.
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa smiled at her sister, and held her hand.
the door swung open, and she saw helios. she had missed him like mad, she ran over to him and thre her arms around his body.she closed her eyes and rested her head on his sholder.
she was extremely happy about being home.
  • Current Mood
    ecstatic ecstatic

Edited slightly

King Endymion looked at Helios and smiled. He then looked at the two beautiful, golden throwns that Helios had materialized behind him and his Queen. He looked back to Helios and said, "Thank you Helios. That was very generous of you. You have some amazing power."

King Endymion looked around at his senshi and saw as Hotaru was warmly embraced by a shocked Pluto. A sense of alarm ran through him as Pluto so openly welcomed Hotaru her arms, knowing that her starseed had been taken and her arms lined with golden braclets of Galaxia's. He started to swifly walk over to the pair, a growing worry filling his stomach.

As he reached the two, his mind started to become cluttered with thoughts as his eyes an up and down Hotaru's arms. 'There are no golden bracelts on her arms...maybe she escaped?' The king pondered. 'But what if this is a trick of Galaxias and we are all in danger.' He put one hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to protect Pluto if anything should happen. He held out his hand to grasp Pluto's shoulder but then stopped. 'Pluto is older and wiser than any of us here. She has lived through the ages and would definatly know if her own daughter was evil or not. She has senses and knowledge that are superior to us. I should not doubt her.' The last of these thoughts swept through his mind as he put his hand on Pluto's shoulder. His other hand let go of his sword and he smiled at Hotaru.

He heard her ask where Chibiusa was. "Chibiusa and Chibi Chibi have been sent back to the past to be protected from the evil that is challenging us now." The King said answering her question. He smiled once moe and said, "Hotaru, I'm glad to see you with as again. You will have to tell us your story of how you escaped Galaxia's grasp, got your starseed, and returned to us here through the space-time door."
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto ran her fingers through Hotaru's black shiny hair, holding her tightly as the last of her tears streamed down her face. Her daughter was back in her arms and had escaped Galaxia's grasp, free of evil and completely good; her tears were that of joy.

Through her happiness she could still feel a creeping figure approach her from behind. She tensed her body slightly and opened her eyes. From the corner of her eye she saw her time staff laying on the ground beside her. She had a creeping sensation to grab it when her senses intensified. She calmed herself just as the King grasped her shoulder. She didn't even need to look over her shoulder to know that it was the King. However, she peered around up at him just the same.

She let go of Hotaru and took her hand as she stood up. She looked at the king and back to Hotaru. "Yes Hotaru sweetie, I'm sure we are all egar to hear how you escaped Galaxia and got your starseed back." Pluto squeezed Hotaru's hand tightly. She was so happy to have her daughter back by her side. "However, I would like to talk to the King and Queen about Small Lady and Chibi Chibi first." She paused and then looked at the King. "I think it's time we bring them back from the past. I know it will be very dangerous for them, and I can't bare to see anything happen to them, however, they are part of our team. I have been reflecting, and they are part of the unity we all create. We need their power as well. We will all just need to be very alert since no doubt Galaxia will go after them since they are small and weaker than us."
  • susako

(no subject)

Rei was snapped brutally out of her state by a black fist grabbing Pallas and pulling her away. She opened her eyes, head throbbing from the darkness she had been so close to. She cursed angrily.

I should ask someone else to lend me some power. She looked up at Makoto pacing thoughtfully nearby. But is power really good enough? We've tried to defeat the evil through brute force...maybe what I tried just now is the way we should go. Breaking things from the inside. I was able to get into Pallas while she was unconscious, when there was no real resistance. I wouldn't have been able to do that if she had been awake.

Hopefully she had made some impact on Pallas, added some goodness in her to resist the evil. Rei still hadn't given up on any of her friends just yet. She looked over to where everyone was in separate groups and remembered how Pluto's memory trigger had given her spirit an extra boost of strength.

Perhaps the key is getting them to remember. Rei pondered the idea for a moment. Pluto won't let us go back through time to change things, that's not allowed. But if we make them go back in time in their own heads and remember...similar to how Pluto made us relive some memories...then maybe we can plant some seeds of doubt. I refuse to believe that any of them are completely lost. She thought of how Mercury had changed the moment that she had been rejected and her heart clenched. Even Ami-chan.

Rei sighed. Everybody looked busy for the moment, and she needed to think about her idea a bit more.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia ignored Tin Nyanko and turned to Neherenia,
"Why do you have so little faith in Mistress 9?" She asked arubtly. "Why do you hate her?"

Michiru gave a little sigh as Haruka cuddled her, she leaned up and kissed her gently,
"Haruka-San...Whatever happens..I'll always love you" She whispered "Whatever happens to you...Or me...I'll still love you..Forever"

Mercury leaned against the wall, truth be told she was extremely bored. She was itching to fight, to vent out her anger, when pallas woke up, she ignored her and glacned at Artemis, let him talk to Pallas.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto nodded and smiled slightly as the King and Queen both agreed with her to bring back Small Lady and Chibi Chibi. "I shall go get into contact with Small Lady through Luna P." She kissed Hotaru's forehead and smiled. "Don't go anywhere." She said, still afraid she would walk away and never see her daughter again.

She walked away into a spot not far from the senshi, but far enough where she could be left in peace to concentrate. She closed her eyes and soon came upon Luna P, looking straight at Small Lady. She appeared to be in bed, however she was not asleep. Pluto said quietly and sweetly, "My dear Small Lady, I'm sorry I didn't get into contact with you early. I can tell from your puff eyes that you have been crying. I'm sorry being sent back to the past as been so tough on you. However, you will be happy to hear that you're father and mother have agreed with me to bring you and Chibi Chibi back home.. Before this is done, I need you to use your Luna P magick to erase past Usagi's memory. She does not know enough to understand why you and Chibi Chibi will leave so quickly, nor why you were there. It will be better if she never remembers you were there. Please erase her memory and I'll get back in touch with you soon. The faster you do it, the faster you will come home. Take care Small Lady."

Pluto broke concentration. Her message had been abrupt and straight forward. She knew that if she lingered too long on Luna P, Small Lady and Chibi Chibi might bombard her with questions or be too egar to come home than erase past Usagi's memory. Pluto would get into contact with them in the next few days. She hoped they could get their task down rather quickly.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto started to walk back to the other senshi when she heard Hotaru asked the dreaded question that filled Pluto with saddess. She couldn't help but look absolutly crushed. She went over to Hotaru and took her by the hand. "Come with me my love, we need to have a chat." Pluto led her daughter away from the others, just far enough to have a little space to each other. She stopped walking and looked down at her daughter. "You deserve to know the truth. You are a big girl and can handle it. Just prepare yourself because the truth is harsh."

She held her daughters hand tightly and stroked her hair. "When you ran off to the palace to fight Galaxia on your own, I ran after you. Before I left, I asked Helios to protect my gate and called over to Neptune and Uranus to come and help you. I couldn't bare to see you run off into battle alone." Pluto began as she maintained a steady composue. "Neptune refused and Uranus agreed with her. They were afraid to battle and distanced themselves from everyone. I yelled at Neptune, furious at her for being selfish enough to not go after her own daughter. I ran after you and you know what happens next." Pluto said as she sighed. "I came back heartbroken and sobbed myself to sleep. When I woke up, Neptune had made her way with Uranus over to the sapce-time gate, saying they were going to leave everyone. I challeneged her and told her she could not go through the space time door. We got into a fight and I tried to convince them to stay but they are so taken over by fear that they refused to stay with all the senshi as a team." She looked at Hotaru and held her face in her hands. "I'm sorry my lovie, but Michi-mama and Ruka-papa are taken over by fear and are being selfish, so they left. They are not here and I don't know when or if they will come back. I'm sorry." She kissed her daughters forehead and pulled her in close. She only feared for her daughters reaction.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn hugged Pluto and followed behind her a little bit. "Chibi-Usa is comming home tommrow?" She said finally sounding happy. She walked around to the other senshi and hugged them all lovingly. "Where are Michi-mama and Ruka-papa?" She asked suddenly saddened at the sight of her parents not being there.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn got wide eyed. "THEY DID WHAT?"She said filling up with hate and rage. "I...I...I cant belive they would do that...But we are outer senshi...not inner senshi...we are needed more than anyone..."She said looking down and started crying. "They are my parents...they didn't come after me because they knew they were neede...Princess's needs come before family needs. Its okay Setsu-mama" She said looking up and smiling
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto hugged her daughter tightly. "I know the truth would hurt sweetheart, but you are handling it well. It's ok to cry though. You should let out all your emotions so you can clear yourself of them." She ran her fingers through Hotaru's hair, holding her close. "Hotaru, what did you mean by 'They didn't come after me because they knew they were neede...Princess's needs come before family needs?'" Pluto asked.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto replied, "They were afraid that whoever went back to the palace to face Galaxia was good as gone, sacrificing themselves, therefore they shouldn't sacrifce themselves either." Pluto said as she sighed. "Well you're certainly handling this much better than I did. I couldn't bare to see them refuse to help me bring you back safely. They didn't even mention you or ask about you or anything when I came back. They were just so cold hearted and mean." Pluto said trailing off. "I guess I can't handle the face that they betrayed us like this Hotaru. We outers are a team and I feel abandoned." She looked at her daughter. "At least I still have you."

(no subject)

Chibi Chibi stood at the time gate as she watched Chibiusa run toward Helios. She scanned the room looking for her mom and dad.
"Mom? Dad?" she said as she slowly walked around.
"Where are you?"