September 11th, 2004

Hime | Mai - sad
  • caloris

(no subject)

Pallas felt as if she were drifting in a vast dark sea. She floated for what seemed like hours before coming across a light shining above the ‘water’. Looking into the light, Pallas could see her friends, Chibiusa and Rei.

Feeling a warmth wrap around her, Pallas tried to move towards Chibiusa. Her hand touched the light, causing her to be thrown back into the darkness. "Princess..."

(no subject)

Neherenia watched the two talk with a sigh. She got up from where she had been sitting and took a seat in her throne beside where Galaxia's was. Boredly, she leaned her head on her hand as she watched, unamused and unintereted.

--

Uranus grabbed Neptune's arm as the light engulfed them and the memories came over them. "No..." She said, shaking her head, sliting her eyes open enough to see Neptune beside her. She pulled her to her and held the woman close. "We must hurry." She whispered, trying to fight the memories.

She looked back in the direction they came, squinting in the light. Her fingers losened on Neptune's arm slowly until she dropped her hand and looked back to Neptune.

--

Healer slowly woke with a pained groan as she sat up groggily. She leaned against Fighter wondering what had happened to her, how long had she been out, where was she?

(no subject)

Healer looked up at Fighter a small smile on her lips as she slipped her arms around her. "I'm Fine." She said softly, resting her aching head on Fighter's shoulder. "Just a little winded and wounded, but otherwise fine." She leaned against Fighter, resting and enjoying the warmth.

--

Neherenia looked to Galaxia a half smile curled at her lips as she leaned over to Galaxia. "I'm jealous of all the attention you give her." She smirked, tapping a long finger nail against her cheek. "How can you be sure you can trust her anyway?"

--

Uranus nodded. "Yes, of course we must." She muttered looking back to Neptune. "Lead and I will follow."

--

Nyanko batted at her bells, mewing. She looked around boredly until she saw something that looked like string moving along the floor. With a mau she pounced, grabbing the 'string' between her hands, playing with it. Instead of string, she had attacked Mistress 9's long hair.

-----
OOC: Sorry about that, but I like making her cat-like =P
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune felt a warm light wash over her, she closed her eyes and remebered...
She remebered meeting Haruka for the first time, she remebered when she found out she was a senshi, when she met the rest of the senshi, when Sailor Moon defeated her and Uranus in a fight, when she proved she was fit to work alongside them, when she and Haruka had looked after the baby Hotaru...Thelove she had felt for her family, when they had all gone out for a day,
"STOP!!" She screamed, clutching her ears, "I don't want these memories"
But they kept soming; when Sailor Moon had defeated Galaxia and saved the world, when she had faught against countless enemies and won, when they had faught together and saved the world. together
There is no power when we are alone, if we fight in unity we will prevail

(no subject)

bishojou_senshi

Queen Serenity -Open

Prince Endymion-Open

Sailor Mars- Open

Sailor Jupiter-Open

Sailor Venus- Open

Sailor Chibi-Moon-Open

Sailor Neptune-Open

Sailor Uranus-Open

Sailor Pluto-Open

Seiya- open

Taiki - open

Yaten-Open

Princess Kakyuu - open

Luna - Open

Artemis - Open

Queen Beryl-Open

Generals-Open

(no subject)

"Ok, that sounds like a good idea" She transformed into her cat form, and found a nice comfy place to sleep. She sunggled up beside Helios feet, she like the warmth and within seconds she was fast asleep.
macauley

edeeeted :D

Galaxia gave Mistress 9 a curious look,
"How did you get out of Saturn?" She asked, slight amusement in her voice,
So thats, Neherenia, Mercury, Artemis, Mistress 9, Tin Nyanko and me on our side She thought gleefully.
  • susako

(no subject)

Rei was trying her hardest to call out to Pallas and bring her closer. I need more strength... she thought.

A rush of white light pushed into her and she felt renewed and flooded with memories. Over at the shrine, sometimes bickering with Usagi, and other times planning with the others, the times she had sacrificed herself in battle...And how they had all managed to pull through because they had never forgotten the reason why they were senshi, and the reason why they were friends.

I can use this... Rei felt herself pull together more and she focused on trying to give Pallas the same sort of memories.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia nodded as Mistress 9 spoke.
"Very good" She purred,
her face curved into a scowl as Mistress 9 spoke again
What are THEY doing here? Evil or not they are still senshi..."
"Need I remind you that I too am a senshi?" She snapped, "They have betrayed their queen and now work for me"
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

"Saturn regained her starseed. I was the last evil that was in her and your evil force, you,Galaxia, pulled me out of her body instead of being overcome by the force of good."Mistress Nine said, giving a smug look to the others. She stretched and walked around,her long flowing black hair trailing behind her. "It feels good to be back...UGH all those HUMAN emotions...."said yawning.
She looked at Mercury and Artimis and glared that them with the same hatered she did before. "What are THEY doing here?"She demanded to know. "Evil or not they are still senshi..."She turned back to Galxia.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

"They are Sailor Moon's little senshi..."Mistress Nine said rolling her eyes.
She shook her head and walked around. "The little one....Sailor Chibi-Moon...Thats the key to Saturn....Hotaru Tomoe..."She said,"Her parents,too are the key to her." She laughed.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

"Well....living within Saturn...I learned alot of her family.Wherever she is...THEY are with her,most likely...."She said. "But,All she really wants is to be a NORMAL girl...So she COULD be in hiding."Mistress Nine said.
"Thats all..."

(no subject)

As Healer Struggled to wake up, fighter gave her a relieved smile,
"You're awake" sHe said, pleased, placing a loving hand on healers cheeks,
"I thought you'd died" she said, her smile a little shaky now. "When Galaxia hit you..." She didnt finish the sentence "I'm glad your okay now"
macauley

(no subject)

"Mmmm" Said Galaxia thoughtfully, as Mistress 9 told her about Saturn, "Well, whatever" She said, suddenly bored. She turned to her parner
"Whats wrong with you?" She asked unsympethetically,

Neptune clutched Uranus,
"Uranus, we have to go, we can't let them....Uranus! Lets go" She cried
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis was silent for a long moment as the others talked. he bowed his head a little, and said quietly "i don't know how, but i lost control. i failed, i can sense that diana is still living. i'm sorry." he stood and waited for what she would say.

(no subject)

Neherenia glared at Mistress Nine, about to respond when she saw Nyanko playing with the woman's long hair. Instead she bit back her retort and watched with a smirk on her lips.

--

Uranus looked around, smirking when she saw their location. "So it seems we are." She nodded, looking around. "It looks empty, this will make a good place to train, a very good place. No one will bother us here and we are far enough from the palace that Galaxia won't be able to watch us."

--

Nyanko pawed at Mistress 9's hair, tugging it in her hands. "Mau..." She said softly as she pulled it again, grabbing more between her hands. She's always liked string and string like things.

(no subject)

Diana awoke and got to her feet. She was still sore but she was feeling better. She started to purr and rub up aganist Helios lap. She jumped up into his arms and nudged his hand for her to pet her.

(no subject)

Nyanko jumped upon Galaxia's command, tangling herself into the hair that she had been happily playing with. "Mau! Galaxia-sama! I'm stuck." She twisted, trying to get free, but it didn't work.

--

Neherenia smirked, chuckling under her breath as she watched Nyanko.

--

Uranus de-transformed then walked over to Michiru. "Here." She said as she pulled her jacket off and wraped it around Michciru. Haruka smiled at her, hugging her to her as she looked around. "What should we work on first?"
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

As Pluto let all the light from her garnet orb flow from her staff, a peace she had never known before settled over her. She felt each person the light effected...King Endymion, Cosmos, Helios, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Healer. What the light did, she did not know for it was personal to each person and she would not intrude. However, she could feel each person it affected.

When the light had spread its last drop, with eyes closed, she slowly brought down her staff. When it touched the ground she opened her eyes and smiled. She knew the light had done some good.

She smiled at Cosmos' words to stick together and train. She was happy to see that Healer had woken up, probably cause to the lucisous, warm, white light. She still smiled as Uranus and Neptune kept walking further away. She knew it had touched them and she knew, that in the end, they were still running from fear. That didn't bother her though, her white light had affected them and it would stick with them until their return.

As she was left in the slight high from the white light that surged through her and the staff, she felt a disturbance in time. She quickly turned on her heals, gripping her staff fiercly, and faced her sapce-time door, as it opened, in battle stance.

Her face dropped and she turned snow white. "Setsu-mama" rang in her ears as she saw Hotaru running through her space-time door straight at her. Pluto dropped down to her knees and flung her arms open to give her daughter a hug, time staff laying on the ground. Her lips moved but nothing came out, only tears from her eyes spilled down her cheeks on a big smile that spread across her face. She could feel no evil and knew this was truly her daughter.

Pluto had attempted to say "Thank you father Cronos."</i>

(no subject)

Helios smiled at Diana as she slept against his feet in her cat form. She needed some rest and he was happy she was napping peacefully.

He looked around at all the senshi around him. 'We'll make it', he thought to himself, 'We will unify and win.'

He looked at his Queen and King. Serenity had wanted to sit. He walked over to her and bowed. "Allow me my Queen." He closed his eyes and materialized two, golden throws behind his King and Queen. He looked up and said, "I hope this pleases you."

OOC: I'm imagining the space-time door has like nothing but the door, pluto and space! She proly has her own little home or something to live >.> I'm thinking Helios has the power to manifest stuff like that, ya know? BUT, I was also thinking that we should ALL get into a circle, and concentrate real hard, as if doing a sailor teleport, but instead, manifest a castle or SOMETHING. Any suggestions?
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia gave a slight snicker at Neherenia's words.
"You? Jealous? I never would have guessed"
She directed her attention to Artemis,
"You failed me" She snarled "You do know the penalty for failure, don't you?"
She raised her hand, about to take his bracelets when she stopped.
"No" She said silkily "I will let you live" And she said nothing more on the matter, except for,
"Next time you fail, I will not be so leniant"

Neptune found she was running, tugging Uranus along with her. She was trying to escape the thoughts and memories Pluto had inflicted upon her.
Finally she stopped for a rest. She looked around and saw swings, tree's and a slide,
"We're at the park.." (XD</small>)

Mercury stepped forward towards Galaxia, slightly annoyed.
"Galaxia" She persisted boldly "What are we to do?"
She turned to Neherenia
"Any suggestions?" She asked, almost rudely
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia noticed Nyanko playing with Mistress 9s hair.
"Nyanko! Get off her" She barked

"Yeah" Neptune agreed,
she realised she was shiviering, almost violently
probobaly everything thats just happened
She de-transformed, there seemed little point being a senshi when there was no one to fight,
"Haruka" She said softly "I'm cold.."
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Mistress Nine walked up and put an arm on Artiems' shoulder "He and I will work together...Mercury too."She grined smugly. "So your jelous of me?" She laughed at Nepeherina.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Saturn ran to Pluto and jumped in her arms. "I'm back!" She looked around. "Wheres Chibiusa?" She asked
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia gave Nyanko a dangerous look,
"Fool" She muttered,
she didn't attept to help her,
Let Mistress 9 take care of her she though lazily

Michiru huddled closer to Haruka,
"I'm too cold to train" She said with a impish grin "If only someone would warm me up"

(no subject)

Helios smiled at Diana. He picked up the little kitten in his hands and brought her face to face with him. He gave her an eskimo kiss, nose to nose. He placed her in his arms like a baby and gently rubbed her belly. "My little button," He said happily.