September 5th, 2004

(no subject)

Helios quickly stepped in and said to Diana, "This is no your father. Your father would not fight against us like this. You know this Diana. Don't give into his tricks. He is not who he used to be. He is evil."
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto flew back from Nepherina's attack and layed dead still on the ground. Instead of screaming out in pain, she, again, focused on her inner peace and silence. The dark energy bolts began to cease and soon all she could feel was her blood coursing throughout her body. A serenity took over her being and she slowly opened her eyes. She got to her feet and stood proudly. She saw that Nepherina was not around. She went to Mars and Neptune. "You guys ok?"

(no subject)

Helios put a hand on Diana's shoulder. She was being very strong and very brave. He was proud of the little girl. He held his sword tightly in hand, ready to attack if Artemis so much as made a move.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto saw how Artemis exited quickly. Neptune, Mars, Helios, Diana, and herself where all alone and safe at her post. She smiled at Diana. She had been very brave. Pluto's thoughts then wondered and thought about everyone else. She hoped they were ok.

EDITED!

The King saw Jupiter keep the thrown door open as Nepherina slipped in. He grabbed his sword and headed for the door. On his way he yelled, "Lets get out of here and now!" He grabbed his wife's hand and led her out the door and down the hallway to Pluto's post.
Pluto Transform

Edited!!

Pluto knelt by her friend and held her in her arms. She smiled at Mars. She had gone through a lot and held through like the truth warrior she was. They had gotten through another battle. Pluto was happy. She was eager to find out what happened to the others. She looked up at Diana and Helios by her side. She then looked to Neptune. They had all fought extremely well. Pluto smiled slightly. She then saw Uranus come from the palace and Neptune fly over to her. "That's one," she thought, relieved to see Uranus still alive and not evil. She then heard Uranus say how Pluto had supposedly killed Neptune. Pluto snorted, "Don't amuse yourself like that. You know I wouldn't be so careless or stupid, or evil for that matter, to kill Neptune!"

(no subject)

Helios sighed and hugged Diana close. "You did great kiddo, you did great. I'm very proud of you for standing up to your father like that. I'm glad you weren't taken into his evil. And you know, the power I gave is with you for always now. You always have it. You can attack if need be and protect yourself." He smiled at Diana and then walked over to Pluto, taking Diana with him by the hand.

Edited!

King Endymion ran through the doors and saw Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Mars, Diana, and Helios all at Pluto's post. He was relieved to see that they were alright! He walked over to them, Cosmos in hand, and smiled. He wrapped his arms around Cosmos and kissed her cheek. The King heard Neptune's words and saw her broken mirror. "Two huge battles going on at once. At least we all escaped with our starseeds, besides poor Artemis!" He then smiled as Jupiter went to Mars' side.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto placed Mars' in Jupiter's arms and stood up. She held her time staff and placed it to the ground, standing tall and proud. She let out a heavy sigh and addressed all around her. "We are a team and now that the palace has been taken over, no doubt you will all stay here with me." Pluto said, with a small, meek voice.

Her thoughts raced through her mind; there was so much to say, so much to do, but this was just not the right time. The perfect time would come to reveal to everyone what she knew. She turned her back to everyone and headed towards her time door. She looked at it and put a hand to its wooden frame. She looked at it with heavy eyes and sighed. "Small Lady...." She thought to herself.

(no subject)

Helios stooped down and took the child in his arms. He held her tightly and kissed her forhead. "We will get your father back, I promise little one. But until we do, I'm here to protect you and help you."
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa looked at her sister sleeping in her arms. she smiled a bit, but inside she was worried anough that she thought she may make herself sick. oh chibi-chibi, what are we going to do? we havent any money, no where to stay...we have nothing here... we have nothing here...it ran through her head intill she thought she couldnt take it any more. what are we gonna do? shoul i go and try to explain why im here to the girls? or maybe i should introduce myself self as a sailor scout... she found hersef back at usagis house a while later. she was dead tired, but she couldnt go in. she didnt have the energy to explain now. plus she was extremely hungry.
it had become dark, and she just stared up at usagis window. and usagi was looking back.

OOC: and usagi was looking back.
im not sure..but does that count as godplay? or whatever? can i do that? >.>
  • Current Mood
    worried worried

(no subject)

Neherenia sent Galaxia a flat glance of almost annoyance. "Pluto is much stronger than I had thought, that damned staff of hers." She sighed, brushing her hair over her shoulder.

"Why not also bring back the trio as well?" She muttered half sarcasticly as she sat down next to Galaxia. "Lets go after those starlight people, they sounded like a good target."

--

Uranus frowned slightly as Neptune pulled away and she quickly followed her, slipping her arms around her once more. She rested her head on Neptune's shoulder. "I'm not letting you out of my sight again." She muttered against Michi's neck, brushing her lips lightly against the soft skin in a feather light kiss.

The queen Takes Roll Call!

Usagi wen downstairs and opened the door and put her hand on chibiusa.
"Come inside it's late and time for dinner" Usagi said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cosmos held onto her husband and nuzzled him.
"Poor artemis luna will be heartbroken when she finds out the news about artemis.. is everyone ok and did everyone all make it out of the palace safty" Serenity asked?
Deciding to take roll call she began calling out her friend's names one by one.
"Mars,Jupiter,Venus,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,Fighter,Maker,Healer,Kakkyu,Pluto,Endymion,Diana,Luna" Serenity called out.
Serenity looked around.
"Where's pallas pallas endymion my love you stay here and take roll call for me i have to sneak back into the palace and save our friend." Serenity said.
Turning she left endymion's arms and ran to the door opening it and slipping out to look for pallas.
  • Current Mood
    worried worried

Cosmos slightly edited

Cosmos was searching though the palace for pallas as she got towards the throne room she saw pallas with artemis and them and throught she was in danger.
"SILVER CRYSTAL POWER BLAST"Cosmos yelled.
Sending a blast at artemis that sent him flying back into nehlenia and galaxia.

(no subject)

Cosmos looked at pallas.
"Are you gonna come with me or not it's not safe in the palace right now" Cosmos said.
Cosmos said keeping her eyes on the enemy at all times and prepared to attack again if she must.

(no subject)

Tin Nyanko stood before Galaxia in her full black uniform, both braclets intact upon her wrists. One of her bells jingled lightly aas she turned to look at Galaxia then fell into a bow, the bells jingling again. "Galaxia-sama, I am here to serve you. Mau."

She stood slowly, moving over to Galaxia's throne.

--

"Well, when the enemy uses our relationship against us, it makes me want to keep you by my side so they can't tell me you are dead when you aren't." Haruka muttered, placing a kiss to Michiru's cheek.

(no subject)

Why cosmos was keeping artemis at bay she was un aware of what was happening to pallas at the moment.
"Artemis how could you betray us and luna and diana like this by working for the enemy" Cosmos asked?

"What made you do this. Don't you know how upset this would make your family artemis" Cosmos asked?

past usagi

OOC: the inner senshi should make past posts to as well as endy don't you think? IC: Luna walked to the girl and nuzzled her as usagi kneeled down to chibi chibi.
"It's ok little one my name is Usagi and what's yours" Usagi asked?
"I bet your both hungry so lets head into the dinning room and eat ok" Usagi said.
macauley

Edited...

OOC: Okay! This is the character list, it will NOT be changed in the userinfo because the Mod has disappeared >.>

Sailor Cosmos - eternal_usagi
Sailor Chibi-Moon - monkey_hoe
Sailor Chibi Chibi - _chibi_chibi
Sailor Mercury - sailorneptune13
Sailor Mars - sakuradolly
Sailor Jupiter - sakuradolly
Sailor Venus - graceful_lyfe
Sailor Uranus - knifeofnecatr
Sailor Neptune - sailorneptune13
Sailor Pluto - tokisenshipluto
Sailor Saturn - minioko
Helios - aiknosenshichibi
King Endymion - aikonosenshichibi
Luna - xxx helios xxx
Artemis - fairyfey
Diana - _sailor_freak_
Princess Kakyuu - el_mihoshi {has disappeared, maby someone can tempt her and star maker?}
Sailor Star Fighter - starxfighterx
Sailor Star Maker - el_mihoshi
Sailor Star Healer - knifeofnectar

Nepherina - knifeofnectar
Chaos - sailorneptune13

okay ^__^

also, Galaxia wants to bring some of her old animimates back AND the amazon quartet, so

lead crow - free
tin nyanko - knifeofnectar
iron mouse - free
alimium siren - free
heavy metal papillon - free

vesves - free
junjun - free
pallasPallas - caloris
cerecere - xxx helios xxx

hope thats okay ^_^
if all these characters dont get taken, then advertise :D >p

although I feel rude 0.0; I bet if the mod ever came back, she'd be angry ;-;

ALSO
do you think this should be moved the message boards? seeing as its really really confusing when everyone keeps updating and people have to keep editing, if its moved to comments then it will be a lot easer ^.^
I dont mind either way :D

for a full update on whats just happened go here http://www.livejournal.com/community/__makenai/119423.html

(no subject)

Chibi Chibi awoke to her stomach growling. She looked up at Chibiusa.
"I'm hungery." right when she saw it, she saw a girl walk out of the door.
"MOMMA" she said as she ran for the girl. She grapped on to her legs and looked up. She looked different, maybe it wasn't her mom. Chibi Chibi slowly back away and hid behind Chibiusa legs.
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis bowed his head and nodded. then he saw sailor pallas where she was peeking arund the corner. he turned and grinned wickedly. "she hasn't been around. pity. i suppose we could take you though."
break the silence

MOD-POST

OCC: Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I haven't had alot of time on my hands. So everyone is at the Time Space door? Thank you to the girls who posted the new member list and story. You guys helped out alot. <3

:3 Cat grin

Tin Nyanko looked to the doors of the room and a grin spread across her lips as she saw Pallas standing in the doorway. This is my chance to show her what I can do. Nyanko thought as she moved closer to the doors.

She helds her arms up and with a 'mau' sent two golden orbs at Pallas to get her starseed.

(no subject)

Nyanko grabbed the star seed as it floated over to her with a triumphent mau, her bells jingling in time with her excitment. She ran over to Galaxia, bowing before her throne. "For you Galaxia-sama." Nyanko held the star seed out for Galaxia to take at her whim.

"I hope this pleases you."
  • susako

A Complete Summary

Does what it says on the tin, folks. ^^

Plot according to the Info Page:
Everyone is grown up and living in Crystal Tokyo. Chibi-Usa is an older teenager and is married to Helios. Sailor Moon is now Neo-Queen Serenity and she's in her purest Senshi form, Sailor Cosmos. She had her last child, Chibi Chibi, who is now 5-6. The rest of the senshi are in their Eternal Forms and live in Crystal Tokyo.
Everything is going well for the Senshi. Princess Kakyuu and the Starlights are staying with the other senshi because of an evil that possessed their planet. Little do the senshi know, that Chaos teamed up with Nepherina. With these two powerful enemies together again, can the Senshi beat them? Will they succeed?

Everything that's happened so farCollapse )

So that's where we're at now. Welcome to all new members of the community, hope that got you caught up clearly enough. It looks like rp's might move to comments like here if everyone agrees, since multiple posting gets quite confusing.

Yeah, so hope that was all ok. This is Rei-chan/Mako-chan signing off!
  • Current Mood
    happy helpful
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia looked at Artemis, Ami and Neherenia.
"three" She said quietly, "three! I only have three people on my side!" She pointed at Neherenia and Ami
"You failed to get anyone to come over to out team" She said accusingly.
Galaxia said nothing for a while, as she pondered
"For now we need more on our side. Even with our power we are outnumbered, there is no point launching an attack with only you three. So that means we can't get any senshi. What we can do is get my old animats back"
She stopped and looked around waiting for the reaction
"Also," She added looking at Neherenia "We will get your old henchmen, the Amazon Quartet aswell"

Neptune shrugged
"Its useless now" She replied, tossing it aside.
"Yes, if we had lost any others..." She stopped and shook her head, stroking Uranus's hair, she smiled,
"I'm just glad I didn't lose you"
macauley

(no subject)

Breaking away from Haruka, Michiru went over to Saturn.
She patted the little girls shoulder affectionately.
"The battles over, Galaxia,Neherenia and Mrecury have taken Artemis and control of the palace" She said sadly,
"Be thankful only two of us have been taken" She added, with a soft smile.

(no subject)

Diana stood by Helios and helped guard the gate. She looked up at Helios.
"Do you think my father will be ok?" she asked him.
She already missed him, and wished that she could be by his side. She knew he was evil, but she still loved him. But she must stay loyal to the queen no matter what. She would die trying to protect her....

(no subject)

"I'll fight with you dear" Cosmos said.
Sepping out of the shadows with a sad look.
"I tried to save pallas but i was to late the enemy had gotten her so i frought artemis then made a break for it and ran back to you guys" Cosmos said.

Wrapping her arms around her husband.
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa looked over at usagi. she had forgotteen how nice she was.
"i am chibi-usa, and this is chibi-chibi. and yes...we are hungry" she said as her tummy growled loudly. "thank you usagi..."
  • Current Mood
    hungry hungry

(no subject)

"Thank you for your kindness Helios. With you by my side I know that I can do it. You believe in me, and I believe in you. I will not go down without a fight, I promise you that." she said determination in her eyes. She smiled at Helios and held his hand.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

"Where is Chibi-usa, Maybe she could use my help with Chibi-Chibi..."Saturn said, she hugged her mother. "This is scary...even I am scared. But I'll be strong!" She said looking up at her mother with a smile. "lets train or something!" She said standing up and walking over to her father
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia gave them all evil looks.
"I am not interested in your excuses" She said firmly.
"I know what I am going to do, I will use the old bracelets of my animimates to bring them back. Neherenia, I suggest you use your mirrors to bring back the Amazon Quartet"
She picked up a half rusted bracelet, which had previously begun to Tin Nyanko. She tossed it to the ground and pointed her finger at it, slowly a white figure started growing.
When the transformation was complete, Tin Nynako stood where the bracelet had once been.
"You see, when I killed her, her esscence of evil was left in the braclet" Galaxia explained "So when I command the evil can regrow and create her again"

OOC: is this okay 0_0; I think thats what susako meant ^^; and this is the only animiate wth a player so yeah >p

Neptune laughed as Haruka followed her, and held on to her,
"You're so protective Ruka" She said with an amused girn.
valor

slighly edited

"yes, that is our mom" chibi-usa wispered back to chibi-chibi. "but she doesnt know that yet! im not sure when we get to go home..." she added. she hugged her sister closely to her. what should i do? tell usagi everything, or just hyponotize her family like i did last time? or perhaps i should just introduce myself as a sailor scout...
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis stepped back so that he would be out of the way of the fight. he didn't need to get yelled at again. "perhaps as you suggested earlier i will now go after diana."
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia shot him a dark look.
"You wait untill I choose to give you orders" She snapped "And if you are that desperate, then you will go and get Diana and kill her. Once we have all of my animimates and Neherenia's amazon quartet we will be ready to attack once more. And this time we will not fail"
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis slipped quietly out of the room, and headed for the gates. he was pretty sure that diana was still there. it was time to kill his own daughter, and he felt nothing. well, on the outside he didn't. somewhere deep deep deep inside him, locked away, he was horrified. of course that wasn't strong enough to even be felt. as he approached the gates, he slowed down and began to creep among the shadows.
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis reached the general area of the gates and saw how many of the senshi were still there. "damn.." he muttered. "but maybe if they don't know where i am.." he positioned himself where he couldn't be seen, and waited for a good moment to blast diana.

(no subject)

OOC: I'm back!!!

IC: Diana sat down on the floor beside Helios. Her legs were very tired and sore from all the running and action. She yawned. She looked up at Helios.
"Do you think it is ok if I take a little nap?" she asked him, and yawned again.

(no subject)

Tin Nyanko ran over to her mistress. "Galaxia-sama are you alright?!" She cried, bells jingling with each of her movements. She watched as Pluto left then turned back to her, kneeling before her. "Sorry to fail to help you, I understand if you must punish me." She sighed, bowing her head.

--

Neherenia watched Nyanko with an arched eyebrow, rolling her eyes as she sucked up to Galaxia. "You know, I can't take star seeds, I don't have those braclet things, nor do I really want to have them." She smirked slightly, sending Galaxia a half grin.

"So, you really have no reason to complain about what I'm doing."

--

Uranus slipped her arms around Neptune, glaring at any who sent her harsh looks. "I stand by her side in this matter. I agree fully with her." She nodded, kissing the top of Neptune's head, tighening her arms around the woman. "I'll stand by you no matter what, until the very end of time."

(no subject)

A ball of energy hit Diana from behind. She went flying threw that air, and hit the ground hard. She lay on the floor shaking gasping for air. Darkness over cameher, and she thought of her mother and father, tears ran down her face.
Please safe me she thought to herself.
She lay motionless of the floor barely breathing.
macauley

(no subject)

galaxia gave a content smile, as Tin Nyanko brought her the star seed,
"Excellent"* She purred. "See! Tin Nyanko has been alive for less that an hour and already she has brought me a star seed!" She said, directing an angry glare at Mercury, Artemis and Neherenia.

* Rofl! Sorry ^^; I couldn't resist
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis saw diana tiring, and heard her ask to sleep. he smiled a bit to himself. a ball of dark energy began to gather in his hand, and he threw it towards diana with all his strength. he wanted to watch, wanted to be sure she had died before returning, but something made him turn and run. the tiny bit of good left deep in his soul wouldn't let him stay to see. it was only a momentary lapse, but it still happened. when he stopped, he was almost at the throne room. the darkness in him was so furious that it had lost-even just for a moment-that it buried the good even deeper down, to a place where it could not resurface.

(no subject)

Serenity smiled and Kissed him firmly with great passion back with her arms wrapped around his neck and held onto him.

"I'm sure everyone will be willingly to fight for their King and Queen my love" Cosmos said.
macauley

(no subject)

galaxia looked up as she heard the doors bang in the distance.
She knew it was the senshi of death, she could feel her pained auror.
Yes! Another one She thought gleefully, her eyes glinting dangerously First Sailor Pallas, now Sailor Saturn. We will be ready to attack soon
"The senshi of death and destruction is here" Galaxia informed them all "But I don't want any of you to interfere. This is my battle" She ordered, a hungry gleam in her eye at the prospect of yet another Star seed.
She leaned back in her throne and waited for Sailor Saturn.
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune looked at Pluto, her mouth grew thin
"Its sucicide" She said quietly. "Saturn's as good as dead"
What are you saying!? You will not fight to protect your friend? you're family a voice in her head shouted
No, I can't I have to stay and fight here
She'll die
She's as good as dead already, us going there will only fuel Galaxia up with more power.
And what if you managa to save her?
And what if we don't?
What if it was Haruka
I...
Neptune stopped
sometimes we must make sacrifices, and sometimes we must not. We need more senshi on our side, Saturn going will only rid us of a senshi and a teammate. She will either die or work for Galaxia and give her more power. She's an idiot
That wasn't my question...
No. I would not, because it would not happen, haruka is not that stupid
Just say she did...?
I would...I would leave her, and let her sacrifice herself, mabye she would kill someone, but anyone who goes in there is dead. Galaxia is too strong
"No Pluto. I care very much for Saturn, but the rest of the senshi need me more, she will die, and if you go after her...So will you"
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia nodded vaguely at Artemis, just as the doors opened and Saturn stood there.
"You don't even deserve to lay your eyes apon this room!"
Galaxia snickered,
"You are an idiot. You're challenging me, the strongest senshi in the Galaxy. You've come alone, completely defenceless with nothing but your stupid stick to help you. how do you expect to win?</i>
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia laughed cruelly
"Pretty speeches won't win you this battle Saturn" She smirked,
Without another word, she raised her arms, and A barricade of Energy shot out, all aiming for the little girl
"PREPARE TO DIE SAILOR SATURN" Galaxia screamed manically over all the noise.
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune looked round facing the Senshi's hard stares. She was not ashamed of what she said, glaring at them all, she left, Walking steadily and coldly.
We've already lost three from our side, and we about to lose another two. Pah! Let them die! They can kill themselves off trying to avenge their friends. I work for myself, and our Princess. Those are the two people I will fight for - everyone else is just a distraction. They are strong, but if they continue to be so reckless they will fall She thought disgustedly.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn saw Palla Palla fall and ran to catch her before she hit the ground....
"Damnit! They got her star seed."
"Slince Glaive Surprize!" Saturn said holding Palla Palla in her arm. Just in case any enemies were still around.
She ran back to where the others were.
"THEY GOT HER STAR SEED!" Saturn said crying. She fell to the floor still with Palla Palla in her arms.
She put Palla Palla in Neptune's arms and ran off to the Castle.

Edited: Better?

The king yelled after Saturn to not go back. He feared they would get her star seed. But he saw that it was too late-she was gone. He was about to run after her to stop her, but then something shiny caught his eyes. He ran to Palla Palla's side and searched her arms for bracelts. Unfortunatly, the shine of the golden braclets that laid around her arms was what had caught his eye. He sighed heavily and wondered when Galaxia would command her to perform evil. "Everyone be on your toes, she has braclets on her arms....we lost another one."
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn didn't turn around when she hear the King's voice. "I HAVE to do this!" She yelled not looking back.
"Silence Glaive Surprize!" She screamed and the doors busted open. She continued running being careful of who saw her. "This is my home and I won't be a happy person if they mess it up!" She tought to herslef.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia raised her eyebrow as Pluto entered the scene, protecting them both.
"Damn" She muttered, a long, black sword appeared in her hand, slicing it through the air, she formed to large balls of energy, they suspended in mid air for a moment, then blasted through the air, they were too powerful to deflect, to fast to avoid. They smacked each senshi full on in the chest.
But they were not intended to kill...Galaxia wanted them to suffer first, she did not want to kill them...yet.
As this was going on, the palace was growing steadily darker, and evil energy was filling the rooms.

(no subject)

Helios looked deep into Pluto's eyes and knew that she had to leave her post, her duty as a mother came first in this time. He nodded gravly and let her go. He went over to the space-time door and stood in front of it. He turned his golden sword into a long, golden staff. He would wait for her and protect her post.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto looked over as she saw Saturn run back to the thrown room. Her heart ached as she saw her daughter run full on into danger. She looked over at Uranus and Neptune, "We can't just let our daughter run into danger now can we? Let's get a move on." She started to run to the palace, her motherly instincts taking over, but she stopped abruptly. She looked back at the Sailor Senshi and her eyes fell upon Helios. "Helios, please, watch over my gate while I am gone." She then took off after Saturn.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto stopped in her tracks at Neptune's words. She spun around as fire burned inside her.
"COWARD!" She yelled at Neptune.
"You are falling into fear! You have no faith! You won't even go after your own DAUGHTER!" Pluto screamed, rage taking her over.
"First you accuse me of not believing in my beloved queen, when her and Small Lady are the two soul people I live for! Then you won't come and help me try and stop our own daughter!"
Pluto's anger was bubbling and she was letting it out.
"You came to me and asked me what was going on. I only told you half of what needed to be said and you can't even handle that! You don't even know the full of it, and YOU aren't the one who knows the complete truth. How do you think I feel being left at my post, age after age, alone, gaining wisdom and seeing the horror of this universe? How do you think I fee, being here alone, and knowing the truth, but no one caring to ask, when I've tried to tell."
Pluto's voice did not die down from her scream, but it cracked as tears streamed down her face.
"You don't know the half of it and I can tell you, your lack of faith, your ignorance is weakening this team! Your as good as useless if you keep this frame of mind. You won't fight because of your fear, you won't even go after your own daughter! You disgust me."
Pluto spat.

She turned and ran, her heart beating and her tears only pouring out faster. Neptune doesn't know, she doesn't understand. I thought she was stronger, why can't she be stronger. Pluto stopped dead in her tracks and pressed herself agains the wall among the shadows. Her emotions had taken over and she couldn't go into battle like that. She closed her eyes and concentrated as hard as she could. It was harder to pull out her inner peace and silence this time. However, as she did, she felt a new power take over her-she was ready. She walked swiftly down the hall, determination in her eyes, and a smooth attitude. She was ready.
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter stood up. "King, I'll stay here. I haven't been in battle properly yet, I'm still strong, and you need someone with a lot of energy to stay here just in case something happens."

She looked down at Mars, who was sitting on the floor, not looking at anyone. "Besides, I want the Inners to stay together."
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn ran through the halls and neared the Throne room. "Please protect me in what I must do! Planet Saturn I beg of your help!" Saturn prayed to her planet.
She turned the corner and ran to the throne room. All of a sudden the door opened. Saturn took a deep breath and braced herslef for what was about to happen. She walked into the Throne room and saw Glaxia sitting on the throne.
"You don't even deserve to lay your eyes apon this room!" She said staring Glaxia in the eye.
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars had heard everyone talking but only in the distance. She was off in her own world, tired of fighting, saddened by all that had happened.

There's no use dwelling on it. She stared at the floor, at her red heels and noticed a bruise on her ankle.

She closed her eyes and decided to clear her mind so that she could focus more clearly and stop feeling sorry for herself. You survived three battles so far she told herself, and you survived all of those battles in the past.

But you died in the past.

Mars closed her eyes and focused more. She felt that inner peace building and with it came a sense of great awareness. The glowing potential of each person's starseed was beautiful. Diana's had a new strength to it, now that Helios had given her the powerup. Mars felt herself smile.

But then she fet something pulsing, something dark. Her eyes snapped open and she looked towards the shadows, scanning for whoever was hiding there.
macauley

(no subject)

galaxia stood up almost immediatly, she shot over to the door, and brandished her sword,
"Get Back" She hissed, "You will not leave, I'm not finished" She she sent a wave of energy at Pluto, and sealed the door behind.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

" Do you even know who Iam ?" Saturn said looking her in the eye.
"I happen to be Sailor Saturn! The Senshi of Death and Destrution!" She said.
" I can end this now if I wish...I know I could....but what would my family do....I'll die anyways...Michi-mama! Ruka-papa! Setsuna-mama! I love you!"She tought.
"Serenity-Hime! Until the day I fully die I'll spill my Blood for you!"Saturn said, and walked up to Galxia.
"Get ready for Hell...Bitch!"She said.
macauley

(no subject)

OOC: I won't turn Pluto evil, she's too great being good *_* I'll just attack her a bit ^_~

IC: Galaxia slashed at the air, yet another energy blast was aimed at Pluto, then she surged forward and attacked her head on with her sword of darkness,
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto calmly walked onto the scene as Galaxia through out a barrel of energy at Saturn. Pluto leapt into a run and yelled, "Garnet Orb" creating a force field around her and Saturn, just as she came to Saturn's side. The two senshi were perfectly unharmed from Galaxia's attack. Pluto took down her force field and started Galaxia straight in her eyes.

(no subject)

Helios looked down at Diana and smiled. He admired her strength. He took her by the hands and said, "My little one, you are mighty strong and courageous. You are so little, but you are a true warrior. You deserve the power I bestoyed upon you." He kissed her cheek. "We will do all we can to help your father. The true Artemis loves you but this evil Artemis will no doubt try to bring you to his side. Don't listen to him. He will use your love for your father against you. Be strong my kitty warrior. I'll be by your side to help you now."

(no subject)

King Endymion stared at Neptune as she walked away with a hard expression on her face. The King shook his head. 'What has gotten into Neptune?' he thought to himself. He shook his head again and refocused. Attack after attack and slowly he was losing the good on his side. Saturn and Pluto had just gone into the thrown room. He needed a plan of attack. His wife was in there for crying out loud. He stood up and faced the senshi. "We may not be able to win right now, but we still have a fighting chance to protect Saturn and Pluto and Cosmos from getting their starseeds taken away. I say half of us stay here to protect the time door and the rest of us go and protect the ones we love. We are a team and we have to fight like one! Mars, you definatly stay here. You have fought hard and well and deserve a rest. Now, who will come with me?" The King prayed silently that no one else had become like Neptune. If they had, his team was definatly getting weaker.
macauley

Galaxia takes Saturns starseed >p

galaxia grew bored of this fight. Her true foe at the moment was Pluto, she was eager to continue battling with her, but this was not possible with this pesky little child interfering.
She raised her arm, and a large ball of energy flew from it and struck Saturn in the chest.
Saturn's purple starseed flew out and rested in Galaxia's outstretched palm, walking over she leaned down and hissed,
"Hurts doesnt it? Want to stop the pain? Want to feel nothing for any of these fools" She leaned in nearer "Do you Want to live?"
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto flew back, but as Saturn and Pluto were flown back, Pluto grabbed Saturn's hand and held it tightly. She laid on the ground as the pain took over her body once again. However, it was not that sharp and passed quickly. She slowly got to her feet and felt the darkness start to seep throughout the palace. She needed to get Saturn out of here. She calmly looked at Galaxia and walked up to her. She stopped 10 feet from her and stood tall and proud. She opened her lips and whispered, so only she could hear, "Deadly Scream." As soon as this attack was launced Pluto yelled "Chronos Typoon" Being at so close a distance and sending her attack off as a surprise to Galaxia from it's dull whisper, both attacks took her by surprise and pounded into her, sending her flying backwards, crashing into the wall.

Pluto knew this wouldn't kill Galaxia but she knew it would stall her. As soon as she let Chronos Typoon fly, she ran to Saturn, picked her up, hauling her over her shoulders and ran for the door. Pluto was not going to waste time with her daughter.
macauley

edited

"No!" Galaxia snatched the starseed back off Pluto, and shoved her out of the way, hastily strapping a pair of bracelets on Saturns wrist, she blasted Pluto away
"Its mine!" She snarled

(no subject)

The King smiled at Jupiter and nodded. "You are right in what you have said Jupiter. Inners stay here for sure." He looked over to the stars, "Fight with me?" He then looked over to Uranus, "You stay here with Neptune, I suppose?" He waited for all their answers.

(no subject)

King Endymion looked at his wife shocked. He had not even realized that she had come back. A wave of relief swept over him. He quickly embraced her in his arms tightly. "The panic in my heart that something happened to you was quickly getting stronger. And the anxiousness to get to you with our senshi was overwhelming." He kissed her firmly but with great passion. "I am so relieved to see that you are ok." He held onto her tightly. "Now it's just a matter of seeing who will fight for their king and queen, who will help us try and save two of our fellow team mates." He said this as he looked back to Uranus and the Stars, still awaiting to see if they would fight.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto stood there as she felt the wave of energy pass through her. Whatever pain that may have been inflicted upon her, she didn't feel. Instead, she stood there calmly and when Galaxia was almost upon her, Pluto swiftly took her time staff in both her hands and shoved Galaxia's sword back, having it hit her in the middle of Galaxia's face, shoving her backward. Pluto then put her time staff to her side and waited for more. The time was just not right yet for her escape...

(no subject)

Luna ran into the room she felt that Diana was in trouble " DIANA" she screamed as she jumped in front of her daughter to shield diana from anymore attacks when she thought it was safe she turn to Diana and pull Diana's head on to her lap " don't worry now my child momma is here" she said softly to Diana.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn rubbed her head as she regained consiousoness. "MAMA!" She said jumping to her feet.
"Slience Glaive SURPRIZE!" She said as she ran at Glaxia.
Saturn hit Glaxia but it barely even hit her.
Glaxia sent another wave of attacks and Saturn jumped in front of Pluto. "SLIENT WALL!" Saturn said holding the Glaive in front of her and Pluto. The attack bounced off the Glavie for somereason.
Saturn gave a sigh of relief and armed herslef for what would happen next

OOC: I think it would be interesting to see Saturn turn evil
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto hugged Saturn from behind. She was happy to see her daughter consious and fighting. Now they were truly a team and could 'beat' Galaxia long enough to escape. "Great job Saturn. Now lets kicked this old bats ass and get out of here, back to the others." Pluto stepped out from behind her daughter and stood next to her. She put her staff to her side, as usual and glared at Galaxia. "Bring it hag." She spat at her.

(no subject)

Sailor Ceres walked around the Crystal Palace looking for her friends " Pallas you there" she yelled and heard the echo, she walked into the trone room and saw Artemis panting " Artemis are you ok?" she ask moving closer to him.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn's eyes grew big. "wha?" She said then she got hit in the chest by Glaixa. She felt like she was floating. "My starseed!" She tried to grab it but it Galxia grabbed it before she could.
"I want to live...I want to live and grow up and marry someone...and live on my own..." Saturn said like a child. "sorry but i want to live mama..."
She hit the floor.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto's eyes filled with horror and she barely chocked out a whisper to say, "Dead Scream!" She put it to Galaxia's head and sent the shot straight down into her. She snatched the starseed and bent down to Saturn, tears falling freely. Thoughts raced through her mind. 'Saturn' her heart ached. She didn't know what to do. She just picked up Saturn and ran. 'This can't be possible!' She thought to herself.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

Saturn was picked up and she passed out. As Pluto held her in her arms Saturn awoke slowly. "I'm really sorry I let you down." She said and passed back out. Suddenly Saturn started turning into Misstress Nine
Pluto Transform

Edited, because I'm too anal to not edit it

Pluto felt herself being blasted away but she grabbed Saturn and held onto her, not letting her daughter go. She fell to the floor but quickly sat up and looked at Saturn. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yelled as she sobbed. She took her daughter in her arms and held her closely, whispering, "I will always love you my child." She closed her eyes, her tears spilling onto Saturn's face, and she worked so hard to bring out the silence from within. She soon was encased in silence, her own tears, her own breath, nothing she could hear. She opened her eyes and kissed her daughters forhead. She set her down gently and took one last look at Saturn, before the golden bracelts started to work their evil into her.

She stood up and whispered "Dead Scream" and swung around and let it fly directly at Galaxia, its speed too great to escape, its power like none had ever known before. And as soon as she let it fly, she yelled, "Chronos Typoon" it's power, and speed greater than her Dead Scream. Both attacks forged into one and hit Galaxia straight on, with unimaginable power.

Without hesitating, Pluto kicked through the thrown room doors and ran. She burst through the palace doors onto the plane of space and fell to her knees sobbing.

OOC:Time for bed! Endymion, Helios and Pluto are now out! I'll be back tommorow. I hope too much doesn't happen without me. And BIG huggles for sailorneptune13, this battle rawked! Tears for my poor daughter Saturn!!
break the silence

(no subject)

Kakyuu felt a strong energy coming from the throne room. She began to walk away from the others. Walking faster and faster into a sprint. She ran into the throne room. There in the middle, stood Galaxia. Kakyuu's eyes widened as she saw the root of all evil.
"You are the one causing all of this... You and your inevitable power!" Kakyuu clutched her fist as she yelled.

---

OOC: I'm guessing that everyone is at Pluto's gate where Pluto is. If not correct me, please.
break the silence

(no subject)

MOD POST:

I've noticed that some people have been randomly kicked out or their character has been taken by someone else. This is not good at all. If someone doesn't post or goes MIA for awhile, their spot doesn't get taken unless they tell me or someone in the RPG that they won't be RP-ing.

Please don't let it happen again.