September 4th, 2004

macauley

(no subject)

Mercury watched in horror as Mars broke her sword in half, she let out a peircing scream as the flames set her arms alight,
SHABON SPRAY she yelled as the cool water washed over her hands, she felt another pain in her foot, she looked down and saw that Mars had stabbed her! She kicked out violently at Mars face, blood leaked through her dark blue boots.
"You're dying Mars" She said calmly, with great satisfaction as she sneered down at her, "You're going to die, and no ones going to realise for about a week!" She snickered, "Now..Time for your starseed"
She raised her bracelets and a barrell of energy blasts came shooting out all heading straight for Mars.
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: Hold on, if Mercury takes Mars' starseed, Mars will die. And one of the rules is you can't kill a character...so if Mercury takes Mars' starseed, will she give Mars the bracelets and turn her evil?

Mars rolled out of the way as the energy blast exploded half of the wall. Cool air rushed into the room. She clutched her wound, feeling the blood seeping through her fingers. She was losing too much blood. She noticed with satisfaction that Mercury was also bleeding heavily.

This just might be it... she thought.

She reached with her mind to the small burning fire. Help me, flames! She appealed to her element. Mars Snake Fire... The flames rose up and burned brightly, forming the shape of a large snake. The snake reared up and lunged at Mercury, bringings its mouth down upon one of her wrists. Try and get one bracelet off! As Mars thought this, the flames burned even brighter.

Mars got to her feet. The pain was incredible. She needed help...She desperately kicked out at Mercury, anything to keep her stalled for a moment longer as the flames started to take over the room. The fire crackled and even seemed to roar as Mars made a break for the door and ran through it, intending to head straight for the throne room. She stumbled as she ran, her uniform becoming more and more stained by the minute.
macauley

(no subject)

As Michiru was thinking, a peircing cry suddenly blocked her mind,
It's a plea from Mars! without hesitating, she yelled
NEPTUNE PLANET POWER MAKE-UP! and shot off along the corridor,
concentraaaate she told herself sternly, just then Mars came running straight into her arms,
"Mars! Mars! Are you okay!?!" She said, in a panicky voice "Whats happened??"
  • susako

(no subject)

"Neptune...." Mars gasped. "Mercury....she...." Mars was having great difficulty speaking. She was nearly about to collapse, it was only her sheer will and Neptune's support that was keeping her standing. "She's gone...Completely gone...to...their side....I lost her again." She looked up at Neptune's kind and determined expression. "Help..I can't..." Her vision blurred again.

is this okay?

Starfighter watched Neptune transform and hurry out of the room.
'Where is she going?' she wondered curiously. Star fighter had a inquisitive nature and was soon ambling after her.
She turned a corner and saw Neptune holding a sobbing sailor mars.
With a shocked expression on her face, she darted forward.
"Sailor Mercury's evil?" She asked, grabbing Mars hand. "She attacked you?" The grip tightened "Where is she?"
macauley

(no subject)

Mercury struggled against the giant snake as it attacked her bracelets
No! She thought wildly if it takes these I'm doomed!
AQUA RAPSODY she bellowed, and wated gushed out onto the snake, giving her enough time to de-materialise.

She materialised in Galaxia's throne room, and staggared forwards, clutching her arm. Her whole body ached. But she was a fighter, so she mangaed to stand tall as she addressed Galaxia/
"Galaxia" She said with difficulty "I faught Mars...I nearly got her starseed..but she ran...she destroyed my sword.." she was mumbling jibberish,
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: It's really late over here, it's 1 in the morning! So last post for today. ^_^ I think Mars desperately needs a break and some medical attention, what with that stab wound and all...

Mars looked up at Star Fighter. "She 's in my room...it's all my fault." The pain was intense, even more than when Neherenia had hit her with those energy bolts at close range, although this pain was purely physical.

She felt Mercury's aura disappear. The fight was over for now.

"She's gone." And when Mars said that, she meant in more ways than one. She collapsed unconscious in Neptune's arms, her hands falling limp at her sides. Her uniform was nearly completely stained a dark red shade from the blood seeping from her open wound.

(no subject)

Star fighter ignored Mars, and stepped smartly into her room, she looked around, but it was clear Mercury was nowhere to be seen. She was about to leave when a big snake suddenly hissed and threw itself forward
"Holy S**t!" Star Fighter yelled. She dived backwards and slammed the door behind her.
what the hell has she got a big snake in her room for? she wondered, bewildered. Mabye it was her bodyguard.
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune curled her fingers around Mars arms. And half carried, half dragged her back to the throne room, once in there she said calmly
"She's been attacked, She needs treatment urgently"

(no subject)

Helios slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the sky above him. It was dark out, and he couldn't tell if it was because it was night time or if it was caused by a cloud cover.

He made a small move to sit up but pain seered throughout his body. He took in deep breaths and tried to remember what he was doing before he ended up on the ground. He didn't understand why he was in pain or how he ended up blacked out in the palace garden. He thought to himself and remembered that he wanted to pick a red rose for his Princess and beloved new wife, Chibiusa. He had come out into the garden and saw the perfect red rose, but at the touch of it, a seering pain ran through his body and all he saw was darkness, with a creeping icyness taking over his ever limb. The next thing he knew, he was here on the ground.

He breathed heavily and made a full thrust to sit up. He let out a cry of pain but managed to get into a sitting position. He noticed how dead quite it was and got a horrific feeling that something bad had happened.

All of a sudden, flashes shot through his mind and before his eyes. He let out a sudden gasp and a single tear ran from his eye. During his blackness, he had seen her. The one sole being who had caused him so much pain-Nepherina. Helios found a new strength within and climbed to his feet. Nepherina was back and Helios didn't doubt for a minute that his abrupt black out was the exact point in time she returned. Only she could cause so much for Helios, only she would have this kind of effect on Helios.

Thoughts ran through his mind and with the eerie silence all about him, he knew evil had attacked. He walked, as fast as he could with the pain still bolting through his body with every move, to the palace door-he needed to find out what was going on.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia was about to reply to Neherenia when Mercury suddenly appeared in her room.
she stayed in her throne and listened with mild interest as Mercury told her of the fight.
"You did well" She said crisply.
"Now that you're both here, I think I have an idea. what if we get into the palace, and then take over it With Galaxy TV. All we need to do is get in and then it will be easy." She glanced over at neherenia. Remebering all the mirrors would be broken, she said with a slight smile "I'll bring a hand mirror"

(no subject)

"A snake?" Yaten asked, eyebrow arched in amusement. "Where on earthdid you find a snake to attack you at?" He laughed under his breath then reached over and set to fixing Star Fighter's hair. "Really..." He muttered under his breath as he fixed her hair then set to working the creases out of her uniform.

"Its not like we haven't been screwed before." He said with a small smirk at Star Fighter, quietly so she would be the only one to hear. "Yet, we always seem to make it out just fine. We just have to," he paused to sigh, "fight."

(no subject)

Yaten smirked at Seiya's words. "Oh, I'm still like that, I just got chewed out earlier and decided to play along with everyone." He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest in an overly feminine way.

"I rather don't like the idea of fighting." A grin took the place of his smirk. "I mean, what if I break a nail, or something happens to my perfect hair?" He reached up and ran his slender fingers along his hair, brushing it from his eyes, sending Seiya a coy grin.

"But, if it means saving our Princess then I will fight for her."

(no subject)

"True, I am perfect." Yaten said with a smirk on his face as he moved closer to Seiya. "It's hard being this prefect." He chuckled under his breath, brushing his free hand over his suit, fixing any creases that might have found their way into his suit.

"You're almost there, but not quiet." His smirk curved into a playful grin, forgetting how serious the moment actually was around them.

He shook his head, dropping his playful atitude for the moment and looked around the room at everyone. "Now what shall we do?" Yaten muttered under his breath.

(no subject)

so many posts have happened since last night so can i have a quicjk update of all that has happened please? Also i won't be able to post tonight till 5pm my time that is pacific since i'll be working for my grandma till then so if you need to move usagi/cosmos around i give endymion permission to thanks!

(no subject)

Neherenia looked over to Mercury, sighing. She looked the girl up and down her smirk returning. She did make a good go-between for them and the senshi, an excellent minon. She laughed softly, looking back to Galaxia.

"So, this Galaxy TV will become our newest headquarters for action?" She smirked. "And from there we shall take over the senshi one by one? You made the starlights sound very interesting, shall we go for them first?"
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune watched the King heal Mars, her arms folded, a slight look of surprise on her face.
Once he had finished, she kneeled down beside her And stroked her hair affectionately.
"I'm glad you are okay" She said, a smile crossing her lips.
She stood up, and headed for the gates of time.
I need to see Pluto. I have a feeling she knows a lot more about this than she's letting on she thought, I have to know whats going on, I have to be prepared
Pluto Transform

Pluto gets in touch with Small Lady through Luna P

Pluto was at her time gate, reflecting on all the training she had been through. She was quite proud of herself of how much she had grown in the past few days. She was looking up to the sky when she thought of Small Lady. She wished she was ok. She decided to contact her through Luna P to make sure she was alright.

She concentrated hard and sent her image to Luna P. Luna P cliked on and looked at Chibiusa sobbing in her hands while she sat on the grass in the park. Pluto grew worried and said in a light tone, "Small Lady, why are you crying?"

OOC: ::Giggles:: "Boy, why are you crying?" ::Giggles more:: Ok, I'm done now. >.

(no subject)

Helios painfully made his way to the thrown room. He figured at least one person had to be there, he hoped one person would be there. He used all his force and pushed the thrown room doors open, collapsing in from the grimacing pain being too much for the young boy. He looked up and saw the scene before him, his eye's opening wide. Mars was lying on the floor unconsious, soaked in blood and Serenity was giving the body gaurd strict orders. 'This is really bad,' Helios thought to himself, 'I wonder what has all happened??'

He looked around all around him and closed his eyes. He needed to gather strength from within. He couldn't be so weak. He thought of the kingdom he loved so much, he thought of his wife which gave him life, he thought of his king and queen he'd do anything for....and as his thoughts took over his mind, he found the pain not so harsh and a new strength from within. The power of his golden horn spread over his body with a warmth that fought away the evil cold of Nepherina.

With a new strength and determination, he stood up and went over to Mars. He kneeled down beside her and put his hand to her wound. He closed his eyes and let the power of his golden cyrstal flow through him, healing her wound. Mars became completely healed, and her Senshi Fuku was repaired to normal, looking as if it had never been touched. When she was perfectly healed, he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

OOC: His crown has unlimited power, right? So, I thought this would be a good time to use it, yes?

(no subject)

OOC: Finally caught up again.

Chibi Chibi looked outside the window to see Chibiusa running away.
"No, come back. Don't leave me alone!" she said as she reached for the window.
"I need you, come back." She started to cry.
She wanted to go home, she didn't like it here, she missed her mom and her dad. She sat on the window sill she hudded her knees and baried her head between her knees and sobbed.
"I just want to go home" she whispered to herself.

(no subject)

"No, none." Neherenia replied, a casual smirk upon her face as she stood up, brushing a hand along her skirt. "I think that is a perfect idea, the palace would become ours and they our playthings." She smirked. "Yes, I like it very much."

She leaned against the side of Galaxia's throne, arms crossed over her chest. "There, I could set up as many mirrors as I pleased. Yes, this is a wonderful plan. Divided they will fall like flies, no senshi on their own is strong enough to defeat us."

Nerehenia paused, thinking for a moment. "I could trap them in their dreams, from there we can take their minds over. It has worked well before and I'm sure it will work again." She looked to Galaxia to see what she thought of this plan.

(no subject)

King Endymion nodded his approval to the gaurds at his wife's comands? He felt her tight grip around him and put his arms around her. He looked into her eyes and slowly bent down, giving her a very loving kiss. With that, he took her hand and started to lead her down to where Mars was. She needed medical attention, and fast.

He was half way to Mars when Helios stepped forward and healed her completely. King Endymion stared at the scene in complete amazement. Thoughts raced through his mind, but the one thing that pricked at his consious was 'Where had Helios been through all of this??' He took his Queen to Mars and bent down. He looked at Helios and with a deep tone said "Thank you Helios, for healing Sailor Mars, but you and I must have a talk later because your mysterious absence has been inexcusable. You have a lot of explaining to do." With that said, he held Mars' hand and looked into her eyes with a stern, but caring face. "Sailor Mars, what happened? How do you feel? You must tell us everything."

(no subject)

Star Fighter followed Neptune and the unconcious Mars to the throne room.
She sidled up to Star Healer,
"Guess what happened" She muttered "I just got attacked by a snake!" She shook her head, "Mercury's evil, Mars injured, Chibu-Usa and Chibi-Chibi in the furure, I'd say we're pretty screwed"

(no subject)

Helios looked at the King while he spoke and nodded his head. He slowly got up and backed away while the King spoke to Mars. He didn't blame the King for being so stern with him. He deserved an explanation and Helios would tell him all that he could. He made his way to the King's thrown and sat down before it. He would wait here until the King and him could talk. Then, Helios would tell him all he knew and hopefully be told everything that had happened.

Helios looked around the room and did not see Chibiusa or Chibi Chibi. His face grew a frown. He really wanted to hold his wife and tell her he loved her. He wish he could go find her, but the King came first, unfortunatly at this moment in time. He thought of Chibiusa and concentrated hard, hoping to send her this message, "Chibiusa, my love, you are my heart and I love you with all of it. I hope you are well and I am sorry if I worried you with my absence. We will soon be in each others arms and I can tell you what has happened to me. Just know that I love you."

(no subject)

Neherenia watched as Galaxia left, a small smile curling her lips. She had taken a mirror with her.

She walked over to one of the many mirrors around her and looked into it, seeing Galaxia and Mercury. With the smile still on her face she materlized through the mirror and into Chibi Usa's room. "I do so love what you have done with the place." She laughed softly walking over to Galaxia's throne.

Nerherenia leaned against the throne, the smile still playing at her lips as she looked at Galaxia.
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa looked over at luna-p.
"pluto...why have you sent me back so far? no one remembers me! and i cant go and befriend any of my old friend becouse they are all children and i now so much older than them!" she paused, wiping her eyes, "it was very immature of me to cry, im very sorry if i worried you. and before i left, i never got to see helios. is he ok?"
she stared at luna-p for a moment. "please, can i just go home?" tears came to her eyes agian. "i can fight with the other senchi!" chibi-usa's tears come back, but she wouldnt let herself cry agian. she turned away and wiped her eyes furyously.
get a grip chibi-usa! look at yourself! you need to grow up!
grow up..thats all she ever wanted to do...and now that she is grown up, and is treated that way, what does she do? she gets scared and cries. she become very shamed of herself.
  • Current Mood
    stressed stressed

(no subject)

Chibi Chibi felt her sister pick her up. She baried her head in Chibiusa, and was glad that she come back for her. She held on to her sister tight, planning on never letting go. Chibi Chibi looked up at her sister and yawned. She was tired from crying, and wanted to take a nap. As Chibiusa walked around, Chibi Chibi could feel herself getting more and more sleepy. With every step Chibiuse took, the heavier Chibi Chibi's eyeslids got, until with one step, Chibi Chibi drifted off into dream land, where she knew she would be safe...

(no subject)

Serenity saw what mercury was doing and screamed.
"ENDYMION WATCH OUT MY LOVE" Serenity yelled.

Making a sword appear in her hands she ran towards her husband and swrang her sword as hard as she could at mercury's sword and knocked it out of her hand sending it flying to the wall.

(no subject)

Serenity nodded and held up her locket.
"Silver Crystal Powe Makeup" Serenity yelled.
Turning into sailor cosmos her sword still in hand.
"Noone tries to kill my husband and gets away with it" Serenity said.
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars' eyes fluttered open. "Thank you..." she murmured to Helios. She felt refreshed, but she still felt as if she should rest. She had endured a difficult battle and had nearly died again. She smiled weakly at Neptune's affectionate gesture and watched as she left the room.

She then looked back at the King and answered his question. "I still feel a bit shaky..." Another big battle so soon after the last one... "King...I didn't go to the throne room like I said. I'm sorry. I thought that I heard Galaxia calling me from my room, though my fire, and she said that I should go alone. When I got there...Mercury was there." She closed her eyes briefly, picturing the girl. "We had a talk, she tried to persuade me to work with her. King, Queen, I'm sorry but I doubted myself for a moment. Things aren't what they used to be around here..."

She avoided the searching looks of the other senshi. "But I turned her down. Then she got angry...I rejected her and in doing so destroyed the last of her humanity." She struggled not to cry. "It's all my fault...I killed her once and now I've killed her again..." She coughed. "We had a fight, I tried my best and managed to wound her but you can see what she did to me. I only just managed to get away." She put a hand to her stomach where her wound had been. She could hear Star Fighter saying something quietly to Yaten.

So what happens now? she thought sadly. Let someone else fight for a change...I need so desperately to rest. She sighed and carried the weight of her exhaustion. She could still feel that horrible cold from when the sword had pierced her. But where would I go to lie down? My room? She snorted at the thought inwardly.

(no subject)

OOC: endy and me both have to go for a while but he will be back before me but gave me permission to move him till he comes back so since i have to go now i'm having them both excape the starlights are welcome to follow us.IC: Cosmos grabbed her husband's hand and ran out of the throne room as she ran by she grabbed the hand of the first starlight she saw which just happened to be seiya's hand and dragged him out of the room to jupiter's room where the inner senshi where and ran inside closing the door behind them.

"Galaxia and mercury are in the throne room and have taken it over and galaxia turned it into one of her deminsion" Cosmos said.
OOC: ok mamo-chan when you get back play me till i come home kk and no evil can attack us until we say so! seiya your with me now ^_~ can't have my fav starlight going evil on me lol
valor

(no subject)

chibi-usa got up, and headed back to usagi's home. she had to get chibi-chibi. it was so stupid of me to leave her all alone like that. she probely so scared!
when she got to the house, usagi's mother answered the door. when she was asked who she was she simply said she was one of usagis friends from school and had to give something to her.
chibi-usa darted upstairs to find chibi-chibi. apon finding her, she left agian, but made sure she was following this time.
"chib-chibi-chan, im so sorry i left you behind, can you forgive me?" she lead down and picked her sister up. she walked aimlessly around, she saw so many people that she knew, but couldnt find anyone that rememered her. a wave of lonelyness overcame her.
  • Current Mood
    nervous nervous
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars stood proud all through the King's stern words. None of you understand... She thought bitterly all of a sudden. She felt as if she had nearly sacrificed herself for nothing except an angry warning.

It's thoughts like this that make you easy to target she told herself sharply. So she thought for a moment and looked at Venus standing next to her. Then she turned back to the King.

"King. I know better than anyone else that the Mercury we see now is not the same Mercury as before. But I would not sit around waiting to be attacked by this evil, not as long as my body allows it. It's my nature, so while I apologise for disobeying you, and appreciate how lucky I am, I do not apologise for wanting to protect this place." She was being too bold and she realised that so took a few deep breaths before continuing. "By all means, be angry with me but please do not treat me like a child, when another one of us has gone by herself around the palace just now." She swallowed heavily. "I have done a lot today, King, and I know that you are trying to protect me. So thank you."

She was full of conflicting emotions. She looked at Venus again, who was probably the only one in the room who had any sort of sympathy in her expression. I'm one of the Inner senshi Mars thought. Now there's only me, Venus and Jupiter left. Where's Jupiter? She suddenly wanted Makoto nearby. Now that the Inners had lost one of their members, she wanted the remaining ones to stick together. Besides, if Makoto was to stick with her also, she would feel less like she was being babysat.

OOC: Reckon I should take over Jupiter, seeing as the person who was playing her gave her up?

(no subject)

The King took Mars by the hands and helped her up slowly. He looked at her with heavy eyes, letting her hands drop to her sides, "You lied to your King and Queen and went off alone in the palace, a second time, and got into a battle with Mercury. You answered Galaxia's call and Mercury was there. You could have died, or had your starseed taken away. What you did was very rash and risky. You are lucky you still have your life, you are luck Helios healed you to perfect health." The King shook his head. "I understand your bond with Mercury, but the Mercury we see is not the Mercury we know. Words are not enough to bring her back. No doubt you were very close to being taken over to her side. You can not go off by yourself, and from now on I am going to make sure of it." He looked around the room and spotted Sailor Venus. He called to her to come over. "You and Sailor Venus will now stay together for always. You must watch each other and never leave each other's sides. This is a security for you Mars. We can't lose anymore scouts and I will not risk a third time for you to go out around the palace by yourself."

He pasued and thought a minute. He then looked over to Venus who was standing next to Mars. "Venus, take Sailor Mars to your room and let her rest. Watch over her and don't leave her side for a moment. You heard my words, you two are not to leave each other for any reason. I'm sorry I have to do this to you Venus, but I'm sure Mars needs support, in more than one way." He looked at both young girls and nodded.

In a louder and deeper voice he announced to all around him that Mars' room was off limits due to the intense evil and battling that had occured.

(no subject)

Diana sat in the corner scared praying that no one would see her. She watched as her dad fought, but was too scared to help him. She managed to crawl around and hide behind the throne, she prayed that no one saw her, she didn't want to get hurt, she didn't want to die, she didn't want to become evil. She hugged her knees and baried her head in her knees, and started to cry, she could hear the battle, but knew there was nothing she could do to help. She just sat that alone, waiting for the end....
  • susako

Ok, one Jupiter coming up!

Makoto was hurrying towards the throne room. She had been absent for far too long. First she had been sick so was staying in her room, and secondly, she had been knocked down again by the sense of evil that was slowly taking over the palace. It had taken her a while to recover from that. Rei-chan is usually more affected by this sort of thing than I am Makoto thought bitterly as she ran. Oh dammit! Everyone's probably been wondering about me...They knew that I wasn't too well, but...

She passed Chibi-Usa's room and nearly fell over as a dark cloud entered her mind but she shook her head and kept on going. She passed Rei's room as well and heard a crackling sound.

She went up to the door and peeked inside. Then she jumped back as a giant snake made of fire roared. "Calm down!" she yelled at it. Never before had Mars' Snake Fire had such real form. "It's me, Makoto!"

At her order, the snake bent down and then retreated back into the fireplace, becoming an ordinary fire once more. Makoto went over to it and put it out. She examined the wall that had a giant hole through it. "Everyone was fighting..." she said out loud, "and I missed all of it..."

She finally made it to the throne room and saw Mars standing there looking tense next to Minako. She saw the King looking tired but firm and everyone else standing by quietly watching. "Everyone, I'm sorry for my absence...Something strange came over me. I know that something bad has happened, I could feel it. Rei-chan, what happened to your room?"

----------------------

Mars looked away from the king. She was too tired to argue and she knew that opening her mouth wasn't the best thing to do. It would just make her look bad. She needed to take a rest and then her head would be clear. She was tired of apologising as well. It was best just to leave things alone.

When Makoto burst in and asked her question, Rei clenched her teeth. "Mercury attacked me and nearly killed me," she said with some difficulty. She looked as Makoto's expression became one of great pain and sorrow. "Yes, Mercury attacked me. She's evil. Deal with it."

Mars was being harsh but she didn't care anymore. "The King has ordered us Inners to stay together. I'm going to go and lie down but you have to keep an eye on me and make sure I don't get into any more trouble." With a heavy sigh, she walked out of the room, followed by Makoto and Venus.

(no subject)

Star Fighter looked at Yaten with amusment.
"You've changed" She said, also quietly "What happened to the old Star Healer who believed in no one but herself and the Princess"
She de-transformed back into Seiya, and pulled a face. She much preffured being in her true form. But her starlight powers seemed to attract evil.
She gave a slight snicker as yaten adjusted her hair, she was typically herself, it made you smile.
"Yeah, We will fight till the end," A half smile playing on her lips at Yaten's words.

(no subject)

Diana screamed. Helios then came to her rescue. She looked over at her dad, knowing that he was not who he used to be. Tear trickled down her face. She looked at Helios as he fought Mercury.
What should I do? Should I get help She looked to see if there was a way out...
But then again she didn't want to leave Helios, what if something happened to him? He was trying to save her, she would not abandon him now... she would fight by his side. A long skinny sword with gray jewels appeared in her hands. She got of the floor and stood beside Helios ready to protect and do whatever it took to keep her friends and family safe.

(no subject)

Diana dragged along beside Helios grasping his hand. She ran her faster and prayed that they would get away. She looked up at Helios as she ran, he had saved her... she was grateful But she didn't have time to think about that now, she had to keep running. Her legs started to ache and she couldn't breath. NO!!! I must push myself!!

(no subject)

The King looked at Mars with a growing pitty growing in his stomach. He first became angry with Mars for her rude treatment, but he looked into her eyes and calmed himself down.

"Mars, your behavior has been unacceptable. However, I have set the rules for your safety. I know you don't want to wait around for the evil to attack but you are one of the Sailor Senshi and part of a team. By you going out on your own, you weaken this team." He looked at her gently, but still firmly. "I am honored that I have a senshi like you, who is so dedicated to protecting my palace, my kingdom, but taking matters into your own hands, going against the rules set, is not the way to handle things. And I will deal with Neptune on my own, for the senshi here have a good tolerance to the rules. You ask me to not treat you like a child, yet you refuse to listen to the rules set and then try to bring some of the focus off of you, onto another scout who has disobeyed the rules. Your actions affect everyone around us. By you going off on your own, you attract danger and evil, causing us to come after you to help since you are not strong enough on your own to face this evil alone." The King paused and took a few deep breaths. "We are a team and as a team, you must stick with us. If you keep disobeying the rules set, you go against this team and hurt us. We must all work in co-operation and co-ordinance, otherwise slip ups like these will only hold us back. We can't lose another Sailor Senshi. We can't lose you Mars. The rules have been set for everyone's protection and safety. Queen Serenity gave everyone the choice to stick with a partner, a sort of buddy system, at the very begining and because you have been so reluctant to co-operate, I am telling you, as an order, to stay with Venus."

The King paused for a moment and then continued, "Since the Inners have been cut down to three, you will stay with Jupiter as well." Raising his voice he said, to all in the thrown room, "Inners are one group that can not leave each other. Outers are another, except for Pluto who is always at her gate. Starlights and their Princess are four who stay together as well. The Queen and I are a team, along with Helios. These are the rules and this is how it will stay. You are not to leave your group. No one goes alone."

He looked over to his Queen, "My love, do you have anything to add?"

(no subject)

Diana gasped for air in Mars' arms.
"Nnnn ooo, NO!" she managed to say" Don't... take me... to pluto! They have my daddy... they took my dad... They are now... getting ready... to attack... pluto, please... dont" she still couldn't breath. She grasped her chest. It hurt to breath. She was in shock, they took her dad, tears started to fall down her cheeks.
"NO!" she whispered.

(no subject)

Neherenia nodded, heading down to the time gates where she was asked to go. A smirk curled at her lips as she she walked there rather than traveled through the mirrors. There was something powerful about being able to just walk down there instead of sneaking.

She laughed as she walked into the room that held the gates of time. "Well, hello there again." She said as casually and polietly as if she were speaking to one of her own subjects. She walked over to the two without fear, a smirk curled at her lips as she held her skirt with both hands while she moved.

"Its seems we meet again, as we speak Galaxia is currently turning the advisors. Pity, you have even lost the help of your once felines." Nerehenia smirked, laughing coldly. She let her skirt drop from both hands, crossing her arms over her chest in sign she wasn't going to attack.

"Why not, oh, join us? Without the help of the cats the inners can't last long, they do so depend on them for everything." Her smirk turned as cold as her voice. "If you join, you'll have free run to do as you please. Otherwise, Galaxia will have you killed if you say no to our generous offer."

--

Yaten slipped out of the throne room and pulled out his henshin piece. "Star Healer Make-Up!" He called and transformed into Sailor Star Healer. She ran back into the throne room, grabbing her star piece. "Star Sensitive Inferno!"

--

OOC: I missed a lot going to the movies, wow. I hope this is an ok post for catching up. Also, where should Uranus be? WIth Neptune or somewhere else in the palace?

Oh, and if Galaxia is bringing back the anima-mates, I can veryt easily play Nyanko, I do love her so.
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

a worried look crossed artemis' face. now that cosmos and prince endymion had fled it was his duty to keep galaxia occupied here. he charged towards her looking determined.

(no subject)

Seiya laughed out loud as Yaten smoothed her immaculate her.
"Yaten, you know you're perfect" She said, half teasingly, taking her friends hand, and running it along her own messy hair.
"We will do anything for our Princess" She said, seriously. "We all know that"

(no subject)

Diana stood where Mars had dropped her. Helios and Mars went to help the others. Diana stood there paralzed with fear as she watched the ones she loved struggled. She wanted to help, but her body won't allow her too. She stood there open mouth, and stood completly still... She just stood there, in shock...

OOC: It's not fair, Chibiusa and Chibi Chibi are missing out on all the fun...
macauley

(no subject)

OOC: do you think Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Chibi should come back to the future? I mean, our Usagi doesnt update as much as the rest of us do (no offence ^^; I know it can be hard getting on the computer at times) and they arent doing anything at all ;-; its just a suggestion to bring them into the plot ^_~
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis halted a few feet from galaxia and glared at her. "i'm not that stupid," he said. from who knows where, he pulled out a shining silvery dagger, and held it defensively.
macauley

(no subject)

"Good" Galaxia purred. she frowned in Mercury's direction.
She's far to injured to go she thought irritably. But I can't leave her behind I'll need to her to help me with my plan...what to do.. Glacing down, she saw that one of the girls bracelets was scraped and almost broken.
In one quick movement, she had destroyed the old one and replaced it with a new one.
"Try not to break this one" She drawled, "Mercury, I expect you to fight. Can you do that? You know the price for incompetence don't you..?"
Hmm... Her Fuku's changed...

"Yes" Mercury replied mechanically. She no longer felt pain, now that her bracelet was repaired. She no longer felt any other emotion than hate.
She looked up at Galaxia, and recognised the hate that resided in Galaxia's own eyes, in hers.
"I am ready to fight, and I am ready to kill"
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis was hit hard by the blast, and flew backwards. he hit his head painfully on a wall, but struggled to remain conscious. he pulled himself off the floor slowly and stood, shakily.

(no subject)

Diana screamed as she saw the ones she loved get hurt. She covered her mouth, knowing that she shouldn't have done that. Tears fell down her face, and yet, she was still frozen...
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis could barely stand, and he shuddered at the awful look on galaxia's face. what kind of horrible choice was that? but..maybe..just maybe if he did this right..well, it was a chance he was going to have to take. he coughed, and then said quietly, "i agree."

(no subject)

Neherenia moved out of the way of the attacks, the many folds of her dress getting hit by one, knocking her down with its force. She growled angrily as she stood, hands clenched in fists at her side. "And here I was not about to attack you, and you go off and try to kill me!!"

Glaring at both, senshi she held her hands out to them, sending bolts of dark energy at them.

(no subject)

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!!! MY FATHER WOULDN'T HURT THESE PEOPLE, MY FATHER WON'T HURT ANYONE!" She screamed, even though deep down inside, she didn't want to hurt him, but she didn't see any other choice!

(no subject)

Neherenia fell to the ground, holding a hand to her cheek. She growled, sending a bolt of energy to the time staff that had helped Pluto. Gingerly, Neherenia stood, a hand to her cheek as she wipped away the blood that fell from the side of her mouth. "Oh, that was a good atack, you had me."

She laughed coldly, sending more bolts of energy to Pluto.

--

Star Healer ran over to Galaxia, her star piece rasied. "Leave now!" She yelled at the woman, getting in position to attack her once more. She sent her a venomous glare.

"Star Sensitive Inferno!!"
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

artemis blinked for a moment, and then his face took on an expression that was truly frightening to behold. he looked around the room to make sure that no one was going to try to escape. not that it mattered if they did. they would just be hunted down later. he chuckled quietly to himself.

(no subject)

Neherenia turned to the side, the attack just missing her by a mere fraction of an inch, but this put her in a good place. She kicked out her legs, knocking Pluto's legs out from under her. She quickly jumped up and pinned Pluto beneath her, both her hands on the time staff holding Pluto down under her.

"You really want to die don't you?" She growled at the senshi. "Artemis, kill the other!" She let energy flow from her hands through the staff anmd into Pluto, laughing coldly.
macauley

Edited...

Galaxia turned to Neherenia and nodded.
"We will go for the starlights first. We leave now" She ordered "I know it is very soon after and they will be expecting an attack, but if we turn the palace into our own dimension, then we will be able to pick them off."
She paused "Mercury will begin the attack, then Neherenia and I will follow. We must sperate the senshi, they are at their most vulnerable alone. At the moment they should all be together, this is good. They then will all know of our prescence and we can seperate them.It is absoloutely vital we get another on our side. I may be able to get my old animiamates from the past," She stopped.
"Any objections?"
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

"of course." artemis then left.
----------------------------------
when he reached the gates, he decided to pretend-at least for a while-that he had not been turned.

(no subject)

Healer was hit by one of Galaxia's attacks, falling to the ground. She hit her head when she fell causing her to currently see stars. She groaned in pain as she slowly got up a hand held to her hand. Her star piece had fallen from her hand and was now across the room lying on the ground.

She glared at Galaxia and ran to retrive the star piece.

--

Neherenia cried out as she was hit with the attacks. Once they were over she gasped in air, coughing. She laughed breathlessly as she slowly stood, having to force herself to move. "Break the mirror Artemis!" She yelled at the once cat the coughed, doubling over.

(no subject)

Neherenia's hands came up immeaditly grasping Mars around the neck, tightening her grip. "No you don't." She hissed to the girl, tightening her hands agagin, digging her sharp nails into the tender flesh.

"You won't win, not this time!" In addition to chocking her, she sent dark energy into the girl's body. "Break the mirror Artemis!! NOW!"

(no subject)

Healer was almost to her star piece when she was hit by the attack. She cried out, falling to the floor. Her breath caught in her throat as she coughed. Her head hit the floor with a smack and she saw stars. She was too weak to get up, her hand grasped to the side trying to reach her piece, but it was just too far away.

She coughed again before giving into the darkness that unconsciousness offered her.

--

Uranus held her hand over her head as she aimed at Galaxia. "World Shaking!!" She yelled, sending the attack at the woman on the throne.

(no subject)

besides poor Artemis!
Diana hung her head and began to cry. Her dad was gone, possible forever, and she didn't do anything to stop it. She should have tried to stop it from happening, but she didn't. She was too weak, she was keeping these people down. They had alreay lost 2 of there friends, now, it was only a matter of time, before they took the others, or maybe even her. She started to cry harder.
"I'm sorry everyone!"

(no subject)

Neherenia's hands slipped on Mars' neck, but she once more tightened her grip, digging her thumbs nails into the flesh, smirking as she saw blood pool around her nails. "You won't win this time, no..." She muttered, giving the girl a bit of a shake.

(no subject)

Neherenia dug her nails further into Mars' neck then threw the girl off her, sending her across the room and into a wall. She quickly put out the fire that had been set before too much of her hair had been damaged. "You little wretch!" She called after Mars.

She ran over to the girl once more, and pinned her down, her hands again returning to Mars' neck, her grip tighter than before.

--

Uranus cried out sharply upon being stabbed, she fell to her knees gasping for air. "How could you do this Ami?" She got out in a breathless whisper, summoning her sword. "How?" She turned quickly and sliced at Mercury with her sword. "Space Sword Blaster!" She cried weakly.
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune saw Pluto standing at the gates of time, clutching her staff, standing tall and alert.
"Pluto!" She called, with a half hearted smile "Can we talk?"

OOC: sorry about before ^^;;;;;;;
macauley

(no subject)

"But they won't be asleep" Galaxia objected "I think its best if we go on for a full attack while they are alone"
"I'm going" She announced. But before she left, she wrenched one of the many full length mirrors of the wall,
"Now you can come" She smirked
and closely followed by Mercury she de-materialized, again she was in Chibi-Usa's room,
clicking her finger Galaxia's throne appeared, she sat down and glared at Mercury
"Go" She snapped "Go and announce them of out prescance"

OOC: wow, this is like the 3rd attack in one day ^^;

(no subject)

"Weight?! I did not gain any weight!!" Neherenia cried out, hit by the attack, her grip on Mars' neck went limp and she moved off the girl. She held her hands out and sent dark energy at Pluto, so strong and so fast that it was unstopable. This gave her a moment and she quickly took it, escaping from the room.

She ran back to the throne room and once there she went to Galaxia's side, gasping for air.

--

Uranus' eyes widened as Mercury mentioned Neptune. "What did you do to her?!" She cried out, getting to her feet, holding her sword out before her, glaring at Mercury. "If you so mcuh as messed up her hair I will kill you!" With a new strenght she swung her sword at Mercury.

(no subject)

Uranus glared at Mercury. "She is not dead!" She swung at her again, then lunged at her, stabbing her sword forward. "I will not believe it until I see it for myself." Uranus growled, slicing at Mercury's neck.

(no subject)

"Neptune is not dead!" Uranus cried once more, stabbing Mercury, twisting the sword with a smirk on her lips. "And if she is, that was for her." She added an extra twist before pulling the sword out. She looked the door, growling at having to retreat, but she ran to the doors as quickly as she could in her wounded state.

--

Neherenia leaned against Galaxia's thron, breathing deeply. "I did as much as I could get done with the imcompetent cat by my side." She muttered, coughing.

(no subject)

"Throne room." Uranus whispered, her arms wrapping around Neptune's waist tightly. She kissed her, glad that she was alive. "Thank god you're alive." She muttered against Neptune's lips, wrapping her arms tighter around her. "Mercury said Pluto killed you."

She nuzzled against Neptune's neck, coughing. "I'm so glad you're alive."

(no subject)

I think I have glass in my hair..." Neherenia muttered absently as she shook her hair out. "Neptune broke her mirror." She said in explination as to why she might have glass in her hair.

--

"Yes, only one." Uranus mutteredm pressing her lips to Neptune's neck in a soft kiss. "I was afraid I'd lost you love." She murmured against her neck, her eyes closing. She coughed again, blood seeping from the wound in her back. "I'm sorry about your mirror." Uranus said softly.

"I was able to stab Mercury...after she had already stabbed me in the back of all places." A soft laugh escaped before she coughed again, nuzzling closer to Neptune, not about to let go.
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

a dark look crossed his face, and then it softened. but only for a mere moment. "it really doesn't matter now, does it?" artemis saw stars after getting hit, and his eyes widened. he threw neptune off of him, and stood to face helios.
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

pain seared across artemis' face, and he reached up a hand to touch it. blood seeped through his fingers. "you will pay for that! he hissed. artemis sent a blast of dark energy at helios.
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

ooc: my post got messed up, so to recap what i originally had typed: artemis got hit with only one of the stars. then neptune hit him. it hurt, but he's still standing, however shakily.

ic: artemis sent diana a chilling smile, and said, "you wouldn't hurt your own father, now would you?"
Pluto Transform

Slightly edited:

Pluto's heart broke as she saw Chibiusa sob her eyes out from lonliness. Pluto knew what it was like to be lonely, she knew what Chibiusa was going through. In response to her questions, her words, and her tears, Pluto said gently, "My dear Small Lady, I can't bare to see you like this. I know what you are going through, I know what you feel. You must be strong, for you and your sister. Bringing you back to the present time with us would put you in grave danger. Galaxia, Nepherina, and now Mercury, all had you targeted. Your saftey, along with your sisters, is imperative, for if the horrible happens, if your kingdom is destroyed with your mother and father, you two are our only future, our only hope. And I can't bare to lose you both....Small Lady....." A tear slide down her cheek as her hand quickly busuhed it away, thinking of Small Lady and Queen Serenity.".....you don't know what you two mean to me....you don't know how ill prepared we all are....you don't know the depths of this evil....." She took a deep breath and soon gathered her compose, for she realized she was getting too emotional and rambling off, saying things that didn't need to be said to Chibiusa. "I will talk to your parents, if they agree, I will bring you and your sister back. Stay strong my little one. I will be getting into contact with you soon." And with that, Pluto broke contact off with Chibiusa.

Just as she did, she noticed Neptune enter from the palace to her post. She looked at her, silently gathering strength with no tears flowing down her cheeks. She calmly said, "Of course my dear friend, of course we can talk. What brings you here to me?"
macauley

Mercury attacks

At Galaxia's order Mercury walked purposefully into the throne room. She stood tall and dignified for a moment, while her gaze searched across the room, she could see all the senshi, save Neptune, Pluto, chibi-usa and Chibi-Chibi. Helios and the starlights were also there.
A cruel sneer crossed her face and without a word she raised her arm and new sword formed in her slender, pale hands.
Mercury ice sword - BLAST! her new attack was stronger and a stream of ice and bubbles shot from it, aiming at everyone of the senshi.
While they were distracted she closed her eyes briefly and contacted Galaxia and Neherenia
I've attacked, all the senshi are presant except Neptune and Pluto. Pluto will be at the gates of time. hopefully neptune is with her, i think one of you should go and attack them
sandcat snooze

(no subject)

"fine," artemis said bitterly. "i'll be back though. you can count on it." with that, he left so quickly that it was impossible to tell where he went.

ooc: i have to go eat. i'll probably be back in twenty minutes, but that's the main reason i made artemis exit the fight. *bows and leaves*

King AND Helios (Since I play them both)

The King watched Mars leave, with Venus and Jupiter at her heals. He nodded at Jupiter when she came in, apologizing for her abence. He was happy she was finally with everybody. Venus and Mars could catch her up.

He looked at his Queen and smiled. He kissed her lips gently and then went over to Helios. "Time to talk my son."

The King sat down on his thrown as Helios rose, kneeling low first then standing straight to talk. Helios began and told the King where he had been and what had happened to him. Helios didn't leave out one single detail.

In return, the King forgive him for his absence and told him everything that had been going on during Helios' absence. The King watched as Helios' face grew dark and solemn with each detail the King told him.

Helios looked up to the King with heavy eyes and nodded gravely. He didn't know what to say in response. This was all so overwhelming.
  • susako

(no subject)

Rei walked along, back in her normal dress, supported by Minako on one arm and Makoto on the other. She stumbled along, her body perfectly healed but her spirit still slightly weak. They had decided to go to Makoto's room, since Minako had mumbled something about her room not being tidy.

As they walked won the hall, they came across a mirror. Rei didn't hesitate before she kicked it swiftly with her heel and broke it. "Nepherenia uses these," she said curtly to Makoto. "I've broken as many as I can." She suddenly felt weak and stopped walking, trying to recover for a moment.

-------------

Makoto saw Rei stumble. "We can't have you using your energy. You need to take it easy." Minako and Rei had told her all that had happened. "I'm sure that they're planning another attack even as we speak. You said that Neherenia uses the mirrors and Mercury and Galaxia can simply appear...Well, we need to think of a way to stop them from doing that." She moved forward and picked Rei up, carrying her easily. She ignored Rei's protests and carried her down the hall.

They're planning. Makoto thought as she walked. Rei didn't weigh much; it was her struggling that was making it difficult to carry her. But if we're so vulnerable right now...what are we going to do? For now, Rei-chan needs to rest. She looked briefly at Minako. The remaining Inners have to stay together.

(no subject)

OOC: could everyone try not to post so much please i can only post at certain times of the day because of my class and when i go to work for my grandma! and when i come back there are a ton of posts and it makes it hard for me to catch up so please try not to post so fast. can i have an update?
macauley

(no subject)

OOC: who wants to go next?

Mercury gasped as the rose peirced her heart, She felt as if she was shattering into a thousand peices. slowly the rose started to blossom inside her, but Mercury wasnt giving up without a fight, with a snarl, she tore the rose out of her cheast and flung it aside, leaving a wide gash in her chest.
Galaxia!! She screamed in her mindI need help! Send Neherenia to the gates of time and come and help me!
Gripping her sword tightly, she lunged forward aiming for the King
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia heard Mercury's plea and sighed.
"Go to the gates of time and destroy Pluto and Neptune" She ordered coldly.
with a smirk, she materilised in the throne room in front of Mercury. Raising her hand, she deflected all the attacks thrown at her.
A triumphant smile on her white face, she laughed at their pain.
A gold throne appeared under her, as the room started to go red.
"Galaxy TV" Was all she said.
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune gave Pluto a hollow smile.
Walking right up to her, she placed a hand on her friends arm.
"Pluto. I know you know more than you're letting on" She said with another false smile "And I need you to tell me, We have to know whats going on" Her grip tightened a little "Please Pluto, we have to know I have to know. Whats going to happen?"

(no subject)

Endymion stood up from his thrown as he saw Mercury enter and he started to walk swiftly to his Queen. When she held up her sword, he ran to Queen Serenity and stood infront of her, one hand holding open his cape to cover her. He prepared for what would come next.

When Mercury shot her attack of bubbles, stream lining for all the senshi, Endymion re-actted quickly, sending a row of roses straight through the bubbles aimed for him and his Queen. The roses destroyed and riped through the bubbles aimed at them both, protecting them. One rose hit Mercury's heart and stalled her in place. With this, he pulled out his sword in hand and ran at her, clashing his sword with her's.

As he ran, he could hear his Queen call out, "Be careful my love!"</b>
macauley

(no subject)

Mercury wrenched the rose out of her heart. She gave a crooked smile when galaxia arrived, transforming the palace into her dimension,

Galaxia raised her arms and sent an attack to Cosmos, with little effort, this battle meant little to her. She was eager to seperate the senshi so she could destroy them and take control of the Galaxy.
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars had just settled down and rested for a while when Cosmos, the King and Star Fighter burst in and told them what was happening.

She closed her eyes and swore mentally, avoiding the King's eyes. Not again... She stood up shakily, despite their exclamations that she was still weak from the last battle. "What else am I supposed to do?" she snapped. "Mars Star Power! Make up!" She then stood in her fuku, ready to fight again.

-----------

Makoto looked worriedly as Rei transformed and stood proudly. She still looked tired but was trying her hardest not to give into it. Makoto decided that she was going to do her best and give all of herself, just as Rei had done. "Cosmos, we won't let them win!" She nodded at Venus and Mars. "Jupiter Star Power! Make up!"

I haven't had my turn to fight yet! She clenched her fist. I won't forgive them for taking Ami-chan!
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia looked up as Artemis ran towards her, she let out a high cold laugh,
"Do you think you can really attack me!? A stupid pathetic little cat? (I know he's not a cat at the moment >p)I have destroyed almost every senshi in the Galaxy before, and am about to do it again, and here you are charging towards me like you stand a chance!"
She didn't even bother to attack, she just watched as he headed for her, an amused smile on her face as she waited to see what he would do.
cliche
  • minioko

(no subject)

OOC: Hi I'm the new saturn-tell me whats going on and I can update this more
IC: Saturn looked around the royal throne room and decided it was her time to act. She looked at Mecury. and became upset."BITCH! How could you turn evil! YOU'LL PAY" She knew it was time to act. No matter what the cost. She would fight her. She made sure it wouldnt hit the king.
"Silence Glavie Surprise!" She said and lower her glaive.
Saturn looked at the attack saw it hit Mecury. She was ready to make her next move.

(no subject)

As the King swiftly stepped aside from Mercury lunging forward at him with her sword, he looked and saw his Queen hit Mercury's sword out of her hand with her own sword. With Mercury un-armed he sent another rose at her chest, hitting her heart and paralizing her again. He saw its floral beauty start to grow inside her, just as the previous one had began to. Whether this worked or not, it gave Serenity time to transform into Sailor Cosmos.

"My love! Quickly transform into Sailor Cosmos. I'll hold Mercury off!"
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia gave Artemis a half disbelieving, half confused look.
What on earth does he think he is doing?
"I don't have time to waste with you" She snorted, casting a disgusted look at the man who stood before her.
Without bothering to utter another word, she raised her arms so her bracelets were aimed at him, and let a barrell of dark energy shoot out at him.
macauley

(no subject)

As Artemis stood up, Galaxia just attacked him with another energy blast.
As if tired of this game, Galaxia raised her arms, ready for the killer blast, but then a cunning look came over her face.
Holding the energy in her hands, she said
"I will not kill you Artemis" She said, pausing for a moment before adding wickedly "If you agree to give up your starseed and work for me, and me alone"

Mercury stood there, watching Galaxia destroy Artemis, a smirk on her face.
In the corner of her eye, she saw a movemet near the throne.
Why should Galaxia have all the fun? She walked slowly round and looked behind Galaxia's throne,
Diana was sitting there huddled her eyes shuut tightly. Mercury crouched down beside her and hissed
"Boo!" In her ear.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto looked at Neptune with a sign of relief; someone had finally asked her what was going on. Pluto had been eager to impress upon all the senshi and starlights the gravity of this evil, but no one seemed to give her words of warning any thought. Finally, someone cared to hear what Pluto knew. Finally, Pluto could tell her everything.

She looked to her friend and said, "Walk with me my dear friend." Not walking out of sight of the space-time door, Pluto began telling Neptune of her knowledge. "Neptune, this evil is very strong. It's no doubt the strongest we have ever faced. Yes, we have fought and defeated both Nepherina and Galaxia posessed by Chaos, but this time, it's different. They each have come from different time periods and have unimaginable power. As it stands now, we will not triumph." Pluto stopped walking and turned face to face with Neptune. "We are simply not strong enough. But this does not mean we can not win. As the senshi fall to the evil side, joining Nepherina, Galaxia, and Mercury, and they will join, Cosmos and Endymion will be left alone, to watch the horror before them. This senshi team will lose its strength and crumble. Cosmos will lose faith and hope as she watches her friends go over to the dark side, again, and attack her and her kingdom with Endymion." She sighed and held Neptune's hand. "I have been left alone at my post and have gone under immense training. I have grown significantly and this will change my battle performance. However, this is not enough. I am part of a team, and if this entire team does not grow stronger, we will all fail. We have the capability to grown stronger. We have what it takes. But we are missing some of the most obvious key's to our strength. Inner peace. Faith. Silence. "

Pluto looked deep into Neptune's eyes and nodded. She was not finished but left this part of her tale upon Neptune's shoulders to digest and ask questions. The rest would come after Neptune could deal with this part of the truth. Pluto also wanted to see if Neptune could speculate on all that Pluto had said. She wanted to see if this was enough information for Neptune to come to the same conclusion Pluto had known.

(no subject)

Helios saw as Mercury walked around the thrown and hissed in poor Diana's ar "Boo." With rage bubbling to the surface, he materalized a golden sword in his hand and walked swiftly over to Mercury. He grabbed her arm and threw her against the wall. "You leave the poor girl alone." Helios snapped. He raised his sword, feeling the power course throughout him, ready to battle.
macauley

(no subject)

I agree..
Galaxia's eyes bured with anticipation as Artemis agreed to work for her,
without another word she sent the energy blast she had been clutching in her hands straight at him, the attack hit him full on, and his starseed raised slowly out of his chest, it zoomed into Galaxia's outstretched hands.
With a spiteful smile, she clamped a pair of golden braclets on his arms.
macauley

(no subject)

Mercury rolled out of the way, and sprung up, she could see the will to fight in Helios's eyes.
Without a sword to assist her she was at a disadvantage, but this was now galaxia's realm. She could feel her strength growing with every second.
darting forward, she snatched Helios's sword.
"Mine now" She hissed, pointing at the boys heart
macauley

(no subject)

Mercury snickered
"You think with you're stupid speech you can win me back like this?" She snapped her fingers together,
she noticed Diania by his side, holding up a fragile looking sword,
sighing she grabbed Helios by the neck and tossed him side, leering over Diana she said threateningly
"You'd better hand that sword over"

galaxia surveyed the room, her sharp eyes fell on Sailor Saturn, with a cruel smirk, she sent an attack at her, preparing herself for battle

OOC: Okay ^^; we cant have too many evil senshi at once!

(no subject)

Seiya waited quietly in the room with Cosmos and Enydmion, with growing unease,
Healers in there, So's the Princess and Maker, probobaly dying for the Queen, while the strongest senshi in the Galaxy and her closest friends are hiding finally she snapped.
"Star fighter power, make up" She yelled, transforming into the beautiful sailor star fighter,
she ran to the door, but before she left, she turned around and said with contempt,
"How can you hide in here while your fellow senshi are our there battling to protect you? You stay in here and pray for the best, while your friends are dying! Cosmos! You've defeated both Galaxia and neherenia, but you choose to hide, you choose to stay behind and let the others take the fall! How can you? How can you do that them? You're not the warriors I once thought you were" And she slammed out of the room, and ran into the throne room.
"Healer!" She cried, spying her friend
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: Edited slightly.

After watching Seiya's outburst, Mars felt the same word rising up in her. Instead, Mars looked at the King directly. "All this time we've done nothing but sit and talk about nothing. Well, I have nothing to offer. I'm out of ideas, the best I can think of is trying to hold them off. They've already managed to get into the building, how we can stop them, I don't know. They are much too strong and we haven't had time to prepare. We need time to strengthen ourselves and whoever goes into that room with the idea of a direct attack right now is going to die."
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune listened to Pluto's speech, fear started rising in her stomach as her worst fears were confirmed.
"I see" She said quietly. She had not understood a lot of the wise senshi's cryptic message, but enough.
We are likely to fail, Unless we do some serious training and shape up, Galaxia and Neherenia will triumph and the world as we know it will disappear, She though dejectedly, whirling round she suddenly pointed an accusing finger at Pluto,
"How can you say that!? We have faced evil countless times, and Usagi has always pulled us through! You have no faith in anybody! You are sure to lose if you do not believe in yourself!" She shouted half manically.
Suddenly she gave a violent shudder,
her anger forgotten, she looked up at Pluto with worried eyes,
"She's here..."
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter nodded at the King's words. "With so many of us, we can get some people out of there. The thing that's the most important right now is getting everyone to safety. Let's go!"

She ran towards the door.

--------

Mars nodded determinedly, feeling the rush of battle taking her over again. She followed after Jupiter to the throne room.
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars heard footsteps running towards them and shot ahead. She saw Helios and Diana together, both shaken.

"Helios! Diana!" She ran towards them and picked up Diana and nodded to Helios. "Everyone!" she yelled behind her at the others who she hoped were following. "I'm going to take them to Pluto!"

"Come on, Diana. I'll take care of you." She looked at Helios. "Are you ok? We have to keep moving!"
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune looked at Neherenia, then Artemis in horror,
"Y-you abandoned us?" She asked, her voice breaking slightly.
"How many more? how many more have gone against the senshi and are now working for this fiend" She yelled at him, without waiting for a reply she whipped out her mirror,
Submarine reflection! she cried
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: Yo, the throne room's getting neglected ^_~ I dare everyone to keep two battles going on at once!

Jupiter saw Mars with Diana and Helios. She nodded to herself, knowing that at least they would be ok and kept on running towards the throne room, hoping that Venus, the King and Cosmos were following. She wanted to fight and do as much as she could. She knew that they were going to fall one by one...She didn't want to lose anyone else.

Thinking that, she threw the door open and went inside, surveying the scene before her.
macauley

(no subject)

"Little BRAT" Mercury screeched at Helios as he ran, she started charging after him, her skin turning whiter by the second as the blood leaked out of her back,
as she passed Galaxia, Galaxia tossed her a sword, which Mercury clenched in her hand, and lunged at Helios.
She grabbed his shoulder and spun him round, aiming her sword for his heart, she missed - die to lack of blood - and got his arm instead

(no subject)

Fighter ran to Healer,
"Healer, we must attack Galaxia!" She told her,
fighter didnt care about the consequences, she was angered and needed to attack someone! she needed to fight.
Another emotion was bubbling up inside her.
Hurt.
She was hurt that Cosmos has wanted to hide away like a coward instead of fighting!
Dashing forward, fighter faced Galaxia,
"I thought we already killed you bitch!" She said with a snarl, "STAR SERIOUS LASER"
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia laughed as Fighter challanged her, batting away her attack, she raised an eyebrow and said,
"Is that all you've got?"
She raised her arms, her braclets flashing, dark energy shooting out, all heading for Fighter
"Sorry it was so short" She snickered
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter turned around and saw Mercury facing off against the King. She noticed Mercury was injured.

That's not my friend... Jupiter thought. Monster!

"Don't touch King Endymion!" Jupiter yelled. "Supreme Thunder!"

(no subject)

Fighter whirled out of the way of the attacks as the shot at her, but not before one skimmed across her stomach, sending her crashing to the ground, she watched Healer run up, blearily she stood up, and yelled,
"STAR SERIOUS LASER" combing her attack with Healers to give it extra strength
"You can't beat us!" She yelled at Galaxia.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia was enjoying thet battle between her and the starlights, she ducked as the combined attack went straight over her head,
"Disappointing"
She sent another blast at them, and another, and anothemr until the air was thick wiith evil energy

Mercury had not been expecting Jupiters attack, she was caught off guard and dropped to the floor, as electricity surged through her body.
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: edited slightly.

Just a little longer...and we'll be safe for now... Mars thought as she ran with Helios and Diana.

The door was ahead. She went through it, still holding Diana and with Helios following.

No... Her eyes widened as she saw what was happening. Neherenia against Pluto...Neptune fighting Artemis.

Artemis...? Mars' eyes narrowed and she set down Diana. "Stay out of the way and hide somewhere," she said. She looked at Helios. Nowhere was safe.

She had to help...."Burning Mandala!" She sent the attack straight towards Neherenia.

(no subject)

Helios remained calm as Mercury snatched his sword away and held it to his heart. He looked Mercury deep into her eyes and sensed her dreams. A puzzled face took his serene look over as he saw two conflicting dreams. One was of being with the Senshi, fighting for their Queen, the unity of their power flowing throughout them, a power so great that he could feel it's strength in his heart. But this scene was taken over by Mercury's other dream of getting all the Senshi's starseeds and turning them evil so she could fight with them again, but on Galaxia's and Nepherina's side. These dreams battled in Mercury but the second darker one was gaining strength as the first lighter one was fading out.

He gave Mercury a pittied look and took action. Helios lifted his leg and kicked Mercury hard in the stomach, sending her onto the floor, the sword flying out of her hands. He grab its end and ran, putting it to her throat. "Your pure dream is being taken over by your black dream, but there is till hope to fight on the side of your friends. No matter how evil you become and no matter how awful your evil acts are, we will always love you Ami." Helios stood there, holding Mercury to the ground with his golden sword.
macauley

(no subject)

"Give that back!" Neptune growled giving the ex-guardian a look of hatred
"That is my mirror, you don't even know how to use it" She glared at him for a while, but when it was evident he wanst going to return it, she lowered her head, and barrelled into him, sending them both sprawling to the floor.
  • susako

(no subject)

"Shit..." Mars muttered. "I missed..." How the hell could I miss?!

"I won't let you kill Pluto!" Mars yelled, charging towards Neherenia. She tackled her roughly and sent both of them flying to the floor.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto looked at Neptune has fear and anger rose in her friend. A saddness griped at her stomach, for Neptune did not understand what Pluto was saying. Pluto was deeply offended that Neptune would dare think she didn't have faith in her Queen. She was about to explain to Neptune the full truth that she knew, but then Nepherina and Artemis, appeared. Pluto stepped forward prepared to battle. "I will never join your side. I have faith and hope in my Queen who I love so much. I know the truth of your evil and I know the truth of our triumph. You will not win." Anger rising in her and bubbling out, from Neptunes misunderstanding and Nepherina's pittiful attempt to bring Pluto to her side, Pluto whispered Dead Scream and sent her attack right into Nepherina and Artemis.
macauley

(no subject)

While Galaxia faught the two starlights she took a quick glance around the room, Mercury was lying on the floor, injured. Uranus (Needs to update **glare**) was battling, and the rest of the room was empty.
She leaned back on her throne, a lazy smile on her face. With little enthusiasm, she blasted Fighter and Healer again. This battle now bored her,
I'll just finish them off now
she created a big ball of dark energy, grasping it in her hands she pointed it athe starlights
"Eeeny, meeny, miny...Mo" she chuckled, her hands pointing to Healer,
she shot the blast at her, it was unavoidable.
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars didn't scream as the energy hit her. She screwed her eyes shut against the pain, that gut-wrenching pain that threatened to burn her soul away. That hurt much more than Neherenia's nails digging into her flesh. When she opened her eyes, she saw Pluto helping her.

She then smiled wickedly at Neherenia. "Won't I?" She grabbed a fistful of Neherenia's precious hair. "Fire....SOUL!"

(no subject)

King Endymion took Cosmos in his arms and held her tightly to her. 'Attack after attack and we have no chance to plan or get ready,' he thought to himself. He looked to Jupiter and Mars and Venus. He looked to them smiling, and said, "Thank you for your strength, we need this in a time like this. What do you propose we do? We need a plan of attack before we go barging back onto the scene."

(no subject)

Helios jumped to his feet and charged at Mercury. He raised his sword and sent it flying down, creating a deep, long gash the length of Mercury's back. He grabbed her shoulder and threw her to the wall. While she was on the floor bleed, he grabbed Diana's hand and began to run. He would not let Diana get hurt.

(no subject)

ooc: kay, ignore my last post (its deleted anyway :P)

IC:
"NOO!" Fighter screamed as Healer fell to the ground,
"How could you!" She screeched at Galaxia "HOW COULD YOU!!" With a roar, she raised her hands and bellowed,
"STAR SERIOUS LASER!!" With such emotion and power, that the attack doubled in size and headed straight for Galaxia's chest at an unstoppable speed.
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia removed the roses with little difficulty, she pointed her finger at the doors and sealed them all.
"Theres no way out" She said calmly. Uranus's and Fighters attack both zoomed for her at the same time, but Galaxia simply raised her hand, and the blasts fell to the ground.
"I'm too strong for you all" She said simply, the energy from Healers injured body was filling her with power.

Mercury stirred, and sat up,
"Damn bitch" She muttered, rubbing her arms, she could see Galaxia, Enymion, healer, fighter and uranus battling.
Healer was unconcious
good! She thought viciosly. She snuck up behind Uranus and stabbed her in the back, with her damaged sword

(no subject)

Endymion tried to go after Fighter but she was already out of sight when he stepped into the hall way. He looked at his senshi, his queen, and said, "We must go to the thrown room and help those who still have their starseeds. Then we must escape to the space-time door where Pluto is. The palace has been taken over but her post is still safe. What do you say?"
macauley

(no subject)

Galaxia watched Enydmion charge at her with slight amusment.
Now this battles getting interesting she thought with satisfaction. she closed her eyes, and a black forcefeid surrounded her, blocking her from all attacks.
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars closed her eyes as it got harder to breathe. Neherenia was incredibly strong. Mars felt herself slipping away.

Remember....you are not afraid to die.

She opened her eyes and laughed as best as she could. "I would throw you off, Neherenia, but you're too heavy. Did you gain weight?"
macauley

(no subject)

Ami stopped Uranus's attack with her own sword,
"Quite easily" She snickered. "And you will too. I say, you didn't know did you? Irionic. Everyone knows except you" she shook her head "It was tragic. Poor Neptune"

(no subject)

Helios cried out in pain put took the hilt of his sword and jammed it into Mercury's face. He then kicked her off once again and swung his sword, creating another gap along her stomach. He jumped up and continued to follw Mars and Diana to Pluto.
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter had been thrown backwards when the doors had shut. She was lying in the shadows when she saw Neherenia running along and slipping into the throne room.

"This is my chance..." she said out loud, seeing the crack in the door as Neherenia slipped through. Neherenia entered and the door slowly started to close.

"Flower hurricane!" Jupiter sent a blast of wind towards the doors, blowing them open. "Everyone!" she yelled. "Run now!"

(no subject)

The King took Cosmos' hand and burst into the thrown room. He let go of her hand and whipped out his sword. He stood in front of Mercury so she couldn't go after Mars, Diana, or Helios.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto ran infront of Neptune and yelled "Garnet Orb" creating a bubble of protection around the two senshi. When the attack was over, Pluto released the force field, the two senshi unharmed. Pluto ran towards Nepherina and threw her staff down. Holding onto it she flung around it, kicking Nepherina in the face.
macauley

(no subject)

Mercury laughed,
"You saying she's not dead won't bring her back you know" She said cruelly "It was beautiful. It was actually Pluto. She sent her attack at Neherenia, but Neherenia ducked, and the attack hit Neptune instead. The look on her face was pricless. I wish I'd taken a photo to show you"
  • susako

(no subject)

Mars remained lying on the ground, staring straight up. She heard Pluto ask if she was ok and laughed hollowly.

"I'm just fine." She didn't make any attempt to move. They had made it through another battle. Mars coughed a couple of times, getting used to breathing again. Her neck was sore from Neherenia's nails. "Thank you for helping me." She just enjoyed the feeling of not moving for a while. "I hope the others are ok."

(no subject)

King Endymion was not afraid of Mercury's threat. Instead he hit swords with Mercury, forcing her to stand in place and slowly pushing her backwards. "You can't get rid of me so quickly or easily Mercury."
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto felt Nepherina's attacks pierece her body and isntead of landing on her feet, she landed on her hands and knees. She gasped for air, but felt the fire in her eyes go off. She grabbed her time staff and jumped up to her feet. She charged at Nepherina and flung her time staff around the back of Nepherina's legs. Nepherina fell to the ground and Pluto yelled, "Chronos Typoon!" This attack heading straight for her heart.
macauley

(no subject)

Mercury hissed as Uranus stabbed her than left. Making no move to stop her, she shuffled over to Galaxia. Galaxia appeared to be the only un-injured one.
She slumped down, now that the battle was over, she let out a deep breath.
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto screamed while Nepherina's dark bolts were sent through her time staff and into her body. The pain was so incredibly great that Pluto was lost in it's silence. Then she stopped screaming and remembered her training. She closed her eyes and focused on the silence, on the calm deep inside. She drew from within the Inner Peace she had established through her training. She felt a power course through her and knew she was ready.

With a great bolt of power, she thrust forward her time staff into Nepherina's throat and shoved her off of herself. She flipped Nepherina over and stood up. With a melancholy look that took over her being, she whispered 'Dead Scream' and put her time staff to Nepherina's heart, this time letter her blast become a direct hit.
macauley

(no subject)

Neptune shook her head in disgust.
"She's not fit to call herself a senshi anymore" She spat.
A sobre look crossed her face.
"Artemis has joined them" She said in a low voice "I battled him just now, and look" She help up the broken mirror "I broke it attacking Neherenia"
she leaned against Uranus.
"We should be glad we only lost one tonight"
  • susako

(no subject)

Jupiter followed the others. She smiled when she saw everyone talking. She went over to Mars.

"Inner senshi have to stick together," she smiled, sitting next to her friend.

I didn't do much fighting today. All of the others are so brave...I have to train hard and get stronger!
Pluto Transform

(no subject)

Pluto quickly ran over to Nepherina and Mars, seeing how Nepherina was choking Mars and sending dark bolts into her. Pluto kicked Nepherina's head and flung her time staff at Nepherina's wrists in hopes to lossen her grip on Mars' throat.
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: Last post. Need sleep...

Jupiter watched as Helios comforted Diana. I wasn't in the thick of battle she thought, but at least I managed to help get everyone out of there. And yes, everyone was trying their best. She shook her head for a second. I shouldn't worry. She smiled. Well, most of us live to fight another day.

She nodded at Pluto. She held onto Mars who appeared to have fallen asleep. No wonder, she's been through so much in such a short time.

I don't want to think about what ifs right now.

(no subject)

King Endymion saw the two stars and rage bellowed in him at Galaxia. He sent a row of 6 roses towards her, all crashing into her heart. This paralyzed her for now. He looked at the Stars and ran over to them. "Are you two ok? We need to get out of here! Come with me and Cosmos to the gates of time where Pluto is!"

(no subject)

Before Helios could respond, dark energy bolts had hit him and pain seered throughout his body. He yelled in pain and dropped to his knees. He gasped for air and tried to think of what to do. He closed his eyes and yelled out, "Golden Shower!" 5 burning stars eminated from his horn and were sent straight straight at Artemis.

OOC: Ok, so I'm TRYING to be creative with Helios >.

(no subject)

King Endymion's eyes filled with fear. 'There's no way out,' he thought to himself. He didn't know what to do. 'We spent too much time fighting instead of getting to the space-time door.' He shook his head and looked at this horrid scene in HIS thrown room. Anger filled him and he held his sword tightly, charging for Galaxia.

(no subject)

Helios jumped out of the way and heard Diana scriek. He ran to the little girls side and touched her head. He sent in a shower of golden light into her body, powering her up so she was able to battle. When he was done he looked into Diana's eyes and said, "You have great power at your finger tips now, so come help us fight this evil off. You have no need to be afraid. You have the power to protect yourself and help us fight. What do you say?"

(no subject)

Endymion charged with his sword held tightly at Galaxia. He ran at full might but crashed into the invisable force field Galaxia had put up around her. He came crashing to the floor, his sword being thrown out of his hand. He gasped for breath from his knock out and then got to his feet. He made a run for his sword.