September 2nd, 2004

update please

OOC: sorry i wasn't on much today when i got home from class my damn dad wouldn't let me on the comp so it's 12:52 AM here in cali and i need an update of everything that has happened cause there is too many posts to read and once i know what has happened i will post as usagi ok! thanks! sorry if i held anybody up! applesider19 knows what i'm going though!
  • susako

(no subject)

OOC: Sorry it took so long! Although in my defense, Mercury isn't able to RP until Friday... ^_~

You'll fight alone...And you'll die alone.

Mars considered this for some time. She had watched as Mercury seemed to lose control of herself for a moment. Even like this, she still cares. She was oddly touched and yet she felt incredible pity. Mercury seemed to be alternating between all sorts of emotional states. She looked unstable. Did she get hurt in some way? She closed her eyes briefly, still considering. And then she thought back to the old days. She had died several times for her Queen. She had sworn her chastity to her Queen. She had silently sworn her life to her Queen.

"It's ok." Mars looked away and smiled to herself. "I'm used to being alone in my own way. And even if our friendships aren't what they used to be, they still exist. I've always been better at working alone, anyway. But I will never willingly desert my Queen. You ask if I want to die. Well, if I feel pain from being alone, then it won't matter to me whether I die or not, right?"

She turned back to Mercury who was staring at her. Mars' smile grew slightly. "And if you kill me, or take my starseed and I work with you, then I might have a companion and unimaginable power like you say. But we will eventually be either killed if we fail, or killed on one of Galaxia's whims, or healed by Queen Serenity when she defeats Galaxia and Neherenia." She shrugged. "With both options there'll be some peace. So if something happens to me, it doesn't matter either way, does it?"

Mars leaned back against the wall of her room again and folded her arms. She felt incredibly calm, and she was aware all of a sudden of the bright stars of each of the senshi, pulsing with power, goodness and light, the brightest of all being Cosmos. She could feel Mercury's soul, not as strongly as the others, but some semblance of it. So there's a little bit of humanity left in her...that's why... "Besides," she said out loud, "it wouldn't be right for me to work with Neherenia. I think she might be angry about the mirrors and her ankle." She felt relaxed and she looked over to Mercury. We've always had faith in our Queen...I'm not about to let that go now.