Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

While Helios was looking at his wife, he noticed Hotaru asleep on the ground and Mars passed out. He heard Serenity if there was anywhere proper she could lie down. He thought to himself and then looked his wife in the eyes. He kissed her gently and whispered in her ear, "Be right back dear."

He then gracefully walked over to Hotaru and ushered Pluto away slightly. He kneeled down to the sleeping girl and put his hand to her side. He closed his eyes and soon a nice, grand, comfortable bed appeared with Hotaru sleeping peacefully under its dark purple covers. He stood up and nodded to Pluto. Helios proceded over to Mars and ushered all around her, away. He kneeled next to her, as he did Hotaru, put a hand to the side of her, closed his eyes, and soon another grand, cozy bed appeared with Mars sleeping soundly under its red covers. He smiled. "I hope this pleases you." He said bowing to Serenity and King Endymion.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments