Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios was concentrating his energy from his golden horn when he heard Serenity, Pluto, and the King call out there powers. He felt power sweeping through the entire circle and directly into Hotaru. With a great strength he called out, "Golden Sun Power" and a blinding white force dashed from his horn and enveloped Hotaru's mind. The power all sucked directly to Mistress Nine's connection and burned through a great portion of the mental tie between Mistress Nine and Hotaru. A wave of golden sun power connected and formed yet a stronger barrier with Serenity's, Pluto's, and King Endymions power.

OOC: I said I'd go first to be a model, but that didn't happen. No bother, doesn't matter! Just post as your character(s) focusing your energy. I kinda made up what the King and Helios would say, but its all relevant to their power. And yes, I just posted all three of my characters just to do them! And NOTE to Hotaru: This energy blasting that has been sent inside your mind doesn't hurt you at all. It's more of a release as the connection is broken and blocked. I just don't want you to think you are getting hurt through this, because you aren't!! lol.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments