Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

The King nodded at Pluto's words. "I will go tell the others what is going on and bring them over here." The king told the three women standing around him. He then looked to Hotaru and said gently. "Hotaru, prepare yourself." He smiled at her encouragingly and then looked to Pluto. "Pluto, you will be in charge of leading this since you suggested it." He smiled slightly and walked over to where everyone stood.

"Everyone," he began. "I have a very important announcement and I need you to listen to me carefully. Mistress Nine has been freed from Hotaru's body and is now an entity all her own. However, the mental connection between Hotaru and Mistress Nine is still there. Everything Hotaru knows, Mistress Nine knows, and vise versa. No need to explain to you how dangerous and deadly this is." The king said facing everyone. "Pluto has a plan to try and block Mistress Nine out of Hotaru. She needs all our help and I have given her the right to lead us. We shall all get into a circle and one by one, call out our planet powers. Then, individually, we must concentrate very hard and go into Hotaru's mind and block out Mistress Nine. But doing this all together, connected in a circle, we shall all create enough power to permanently block out Mistress Nine. We can not waste anymore time! We must act quickly and fastly." The kings voice grew louder and more expressive. "Please, join me with Serenity, Pluto, and Hotaru and lets do what needs to be done. We can not plan or train until this is a settled matter. Lets pull together as best we can and help Hotaru!" King Endymion stood looking at all around him, hoping his words got through to everyone. He needed everyone more than ever, Hotaru needed everyone more that ever. He turned his back and walked to Pluto, Hotaru and Serenity, hoping the others would follow.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments