susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

OOC:because it's been requested by the darling sailorneptune13 that we all post...writer's block...

Makoto paced up and down. She was starting to get frustrated. She wanted to grab Rei and Minako so that the Inners could train for a while instead of sitting around. How would they manage to put up a fight if they hadn't trained for so long? We've gotten too used to the peace she thought. She knew that she was thinking the same things over and over again but she couldn't help it. Although it was the new rule that they weren't allowed to separate, she wanted to get moving and if that meant leaving the others, then she would be happy to. But she sighed and stayed where she was. Pluto, Hotaru, the King and Cosmos were deep in conversation and she felt that perhaps it wasn't her place to intrude unless she was needed.

I guess it's almost as if I just do what I'm told. The thought was a little bitter. But I shouldn't just fight this battle for them. I should fight for myself as well. Oh, what am I saying? Makoto was confused at the turn her thoughts were taking. She was happy to fight if it meant defending good and defeating evil.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments