Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto sighed again as she walked her daughter walk away abruptly after saying what she had to. She looked back to the King and Queen. "Please don't mind her abruptness. She has a lot on her plate. However, this matter goes deeper. Her and Mistress Nine might not have a phsycial sense, and the good and evil is seperate, but the mental sense is probably still connected. Mistress Nine knows everything that Hotaru knows, everything that Sailor Saturn knows. Don't be fooled and think they don't have that kind of connection anymore just because they are two seperate entities now." Pluto looked at the King and Queen, hoping they would get the seriousness of this situation. She looked back to her daughter who was alone. "I think we need to get into her mind and block her out. We should all form a circle and put Hotaru in the middle. One by one we should call out our planet signs and individually go into Hotaru's mind and block out Mistress Nine. Even though this is done individually, all our powers and efforts will be connected as one, just as the circle we form is connected as one. Together, we can succeed. But we mustn't waste anytime. What do you say?"
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments