Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto followed her daughter as she led her away, hand in hand. She could feel that Hotaru was worried. She listened to her words and sighed as she walked off. 'This could be VERY dangerous,' she thought to herself, 'Mistress nine and Hotaru used to be one entity, and just because the physical sense is different, along with the good and evil sense, doesn't mean the mental sense is different....' Pluto said as she trailed off in her thoughts. She watched Hotaru ask the King and Queen if she could talk to them alone. Pluto thought this was a good idea. She walked up behind her daughter and put her hands on Hotaru's shoulders. "WE need to talk to you both alone, if you please." Pluto said to the King and Queen as she tightened her hands on her daughters shoulders.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments