Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Looking into Chibiusa's eyes, Helios said, "I missed you more then you could ever know Chibiusa. I am so happy to have you back in my arms and by my side again." Still holding her tightly to him, he barried his head against her, slightly kissing and licking her neck. He looked up as he heard Pluto address everyone. He sighed heavily and stood up straight. Once again looking into Chibiusa's eyes, he said, "My love, Pluto is right. We must train. I want to be a strong husband for you, so that I may protect you. And you need to train with us. We all need to unify as a team. I couldn' bare to lose you again." Picking her up as he hugged her, he gently whispered in her ear, "You don't know what you mean to me my love." Helios was so happy to have his wife back in his arms. The reunion was bitter sweet. It was the happiest moment during this battle with Galaxia, to have his wife with him again. However, Pluto was right. Galaxia would be after Chibiusa and Chibi Chibi. They had to prepare. Helios set Chibiusa down and kissed her lips tenderly. He smiled warmly at her and held her hand as they faced the others.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments