Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto smiled slightly at the girls reunion with all who they loved, and those who loved them back. Even though she was glad to see them return, she could not be truly happy. Her little smiled quickly vanished as she sighed. She closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. Turning to her time door and looking up at it, she put a hand to it. Leaning closely to it she mummbled, "Father Cronos, help me protect time. Help me protect the ones I love. Let me not fail." She pulled away from the time door and raised her time staff in the air. In a blink of an eye, the time door had vanished. She turned to look back to all the senshi, but a silver glare caught her eye. She looked down and saw the time key Small Lady used to pass through time. Bending down, she picked it up. She held it in her hand firmly and couldn't help to feel that disaster was going to strike again. She got up slowly as she fixed the time key to her belt of keys. She walked over to the senshi and announced, "I don't mean to crush this happy reunion, but I do think it's time we train. No doubt Galaxia can feel the children's return and it's time we prepare for battle. They will be after the children." Pluto sighed heavily as she finished these words and became silent. She hated being the bringer of bad news, but she was right; they could not waste anymore time.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments