Chibi Usa (aikosenshichibi) wrote in __makenai,
Chibi Usa
aikosenshichibi
__makenai

Helios jumped slightly in place from surprise of arms being wrapped around him. He tensed his muscles slightly but then felt the familiar head rest itself on his shoulder. He didn't even have to turn his body to know that it was his beloved wife. He relaxed his body and smiled with glee. He pulled away from his wife and set Diana down gently on the ground. He then spun around and wrapped his arms around Chibiusa's waist, burrying his head in her chest. He picked her up, spun her around and held her to him closely. "My one and only, my love, how I missed you so!" He said to Chibiusa as he placed her on the ground. He looked down at her and placed his lips on hers, yearning for her warm touch he had been missing. He held her in place tightly to him, locked in a passionate kiss with the woman he adored.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments