Stephanie (tokisenshipluto) wrote in __makenai,
Stephanie
tokisenshipluto
__makenai

Pluto started to walk back to the other senshi when she heard Hotaru asked the dreaded question that filled Pluto with saddess. She couldn't help but look absolutly crushed. She went over to Hotaru and took her by the hand. "Come with me my love, we need to have a chat." Pluto led her daughter away from the others, just far enough to have a little space to each other. She stopped walking and looked down at her daughter. "You deserve to know the truth. You are a big girl and can handle it. Just prepare yourself because the truth is harsh."

She held her daughters hand tightly and stroked her hair. "When you ran off to the palace to fight Galaxia on your own, I ran after you. Before I left, I asked Helios to protect my gate and called over to Neptune and Uranus to come and help you. I couldn't bare to see you run off into battle alone." Pluto began as she maintained a steady composue. "Neptune refused and Uranus agreed with her. They were afraid to battle and distanced themselves from everyone. I yelled at Neptune, furious at her for being selfish enough to not go after her own daughter. I ran after you and you know what happens next." Pluto said as she sighed. "I came back heartbroken and sobbed myself to sleep. When I woke up, Neptune had made her way with Uranus over to the sapce-time gate, saying they were going to leave everyone. I challeneged her and told her she could not go through the space time door. We got into a fight and I tried to convince them to stay but they are so taken over by fear that they refused to stay with all the senshi as a team." She looked at Hotaru and held her face in her hands. "I'm sorry my lovie, but Michi-mama and Ruka-papa are taken over by fear and are being selfish, so they left. They are not here and I don't know when or if they will come back. I'm sorry." She kissed her daughters forehead and pulled her in close. She only feared for her daughters reaction.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments