susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Rei was snapped brutally out of her state by a black fist grabbing Pallas and pulling her away. She opened her eyes, head throbbing from the darkness she had been so close to. She cursed angrily.

I should ask someone else to lend me some power. She looked up at Makoto pacing thoughtfully nearby. But is power really good enough? We've tried to defeat the evil through brute force...maybe what I tried just now is the way we should go. Breaking things from the inside. I was able to get into Pallas while she was unconscious, when there was no real resistance. I wouldn't have been able to do that if she had been awake.

Hopefully she had made some impact on Pallas, added some goodness in her to resist the evil. Rei still hadn't given up on any of her friends just yet. She looked over to where everyone was in separate groups and remembered how Pluto's memory trigger had given her spirit an extra boost of strength.

Perhaps the key is getting them to remember. Rei pondered the idea for a moment. Pluto won't let us go back through time to change things, that's not allowed. But if we make them go back in time in their own heads and remember...similar to how Pluto made us relive some memories...then maybe we can plant some seeds of doubt. I refuse to believe that any of them are completely lost. She thought of how Mercury had changed the moment that she had been rejected and her heart clenched. Even Ami-chan.

Rei sighed. Everybody looked busy for the moment, and she needed to think about her idea a bit more.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments