susako (susako) wrote in __makenai,
susako
susako
__makenai

Jupiter closed her eyes and let the light wash over her.

She remembered the first time she met Usagi, saving her from those mean boys. And then she remembered How Usagi had come to sit with her when nobody else would, since they were afraid of her. Rei, Ami, Usagi and Minako were the first group of friends that she had really had.

She remembered sitting with them in Crown, she rememebred going through all the battles with them. She remembered meeting the Outers, who seemed quite cold at first but then grew to become friends with them.

I knew all this already she thought as her vision came back into focus. She smiled slightly. I can see that nobody wants us to break apart. Maybe we won't, really. We're all united by Cosmos, and our friendships. Although they've been under strain lately, they still exist. Makoto came out of her own thoughts and looked towards Pluto.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

i am new here

• (no subject)

THIS RPG IS DEAD! Thanks for everything guys. This RPG was fun but now it's time has come to end.

• (no subject)

Hello all I must too drop out of the rpg! I really enjoyed it but due to the fact i'm in so many rpgs already and I run my own and I have my C.N.A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments